A Queen After My Own Heart

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mortifact.3102

Mortifact.3102

Anyone else excited to see that Queen Jenna actually took up arms against the Atherblades during the attack? I even saw some cross profession combos between her and Anise. Good to see the queen finally get her hands dirty and not just make a bubble.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

As the person who scripted her to do that, yes! All this business about being one of the most powerful mesmers in the world and she’s going to just stand there? I think not…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

I appreciated it as well. I also thought her conjuring up a Whisperblade out of nowhere was an impressive display of her power as a Mesmer. Now if only I could do the same thing…

(edited by Arshay Duskbrow.1306)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: shimmerless.4560

shimmerless.4560

I appreciated it as well. I also though her conjuring up a Whisperblade out of nowhere was an impressive display of her power as a Mesmer. Now if only I could do the same thing…

that mezzie feel when you can’t pinch whisperblades from your own summons

i liked the line about “mesmer magic” when she was teasing logan thingymadoo too

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Hevosin.9187

Hevosin.9187

being one of the most powerful mesmers in the world

The Queen is an Evil Cat, Logan is being (or was) Brain wasted by her. Logan never had any loyalty to her, and the first time he sees her, he falls to his knees and devotes himself to her. Seems fishy to me.

Like Anthony said, She is one of the most powerful Mesmers in the world. She is controlling peoples mind to gain more power, just you wait. She will show her true colors soon.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Now if only she could time warp Broham and Rox to not casually walk around and maybe cast a illusion so that they remember us. Yep Jenna is a kitten queen probably playing for the other side.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Ravious.4269

Ravious.4269

Gotta love that barefoot queen laying the smackdown on armored pirates like a boss.

Kill Ten Rats – an MMO blog

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

SPOILERS GEEEZZ

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Dikeido.8436

Dikeido.8436

Anyone else excited to see that Queen Jenna actually took up arms against the Atherblades during the attack? I even saw some cross profession combos between her and Anise. Good to see the queen finally get her hands dirty and not just make a bubble.

See aren’t you glade its the queen and not Kormir.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

I’m more particular toward Anise.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

As the person who scripted her to do that, yes! All this business about being one of the most powerful mesmers in the world and she’s going to just stand there? I think not…

<3

Of course it just makes me jealous that I am not also able to do such great things as a mesmer, but I’m not queen. Yet.

Though I like Anise more.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zerco.4230

Zerco.4230

Gotta love that barefoot queen laying the smackdown on armored pirates like a boss.

She is a little tippy-toe combat queen. I like her ^,^

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nageth.5648

Nageth.5648

I’m more particular toward Anise.

Her teasing Logan constantly is great.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

The Queen actually fighting when the Aetherblades came down was nice….then she does nothing during Scarlet’s invasion. To be fair, she was the primary target for Scarlet at the time, but still…

And Anise just keeps burning Logan time and time again..heh.