Mortifer.2946

Too much weed bro…

Battle of Divinity's Reach

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

In general how threads like these are formed:

1. Reddit comes up with some crazy conspiracy
2. 1 week later Wooden Potatoes does a video which implements and usually somewhat refines this conspiracy (and gives credit to Reddit)
3. Several hours later threads pop up that make it sound like out of the blue they had the sudden revelation of said conspiracy.

Even though I think the theory is wrong (or, at least the part with Kiel being evil), at least throw some credit to Reddit and WP. They are the ones who did all the work :/

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

(edited by GoldenTruth.2853)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

My response is as follows:

Attachments:

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

The Grand High Sovereign making mention of the Battle for Divinity’s Reach could be connected to Queen Jennah’s Jubilee. As for Mai Trin and Horrik being alternate reality versions of Ellen Kiel and Magnus I find it highly unlikely.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

In general how threads like these are formed:

1. Reddit comes up with some crazy conspiracy
2. 1 week later Wooden Potatoes does a video which implements and usually somewhat refines this conspiracy (and gives credit to Reddit)
3. Several hours later threads pop up that make it sound like out of the blue they had the sudden revelation of said conspiracy.

Even though I think the theory is wrong (or, at least the part with Kiel being evil), at least throw some credit to Reddit and WP. They are the ones who did all the work :/

That’s funny that you think that way. Wooden Potatoes didn’t give me credit on my theory on Mr. E is Evon & Scarlet is Ellen thread he used on one of his recent videos. I come up with conspiracies, post it everywhere: reddit, gw2 forum, mmo-champion, etc. People it mix up, it goes back in my head again, I want to post more ideas I came up with, and some people such as you would say that I didn’t give them credit. I deleted my old conspiracy threads because some people are using them without my consent. So don’t try to cover up such nonsense. It feels as though I’m publishing a book, people plagiarize my work, and people such as yourself accuse me of plagiarizing while in reality I did all the research and running around in-game to find clues. You are GoldenDeceit.2853.

Gotta say, I do like the conspiracy theory about writing conspiracy theories. That’s really inception going on there.

In any case, the inclusion of the infinity ball into the story is very interesting. The only problem I have with it is that Mia doesn’t look anything like Ellen. I’m pretty sure Mia is Canthan. Also, I’m fairly confident that Ellen Kiel is just a pawn of Magnus the Bloody Handed. He raised her and has consistently placed her in positions that have elevated her career. He’s now positioned her into the Council. She didn’t make any of these things happen, he did. She has no experience or background that would warrant the position, therefore her only reason for being there is to give him more power.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

Too much weed bro…

Basically, all the “Wall of Texts” threads are incomprehensible for as you bathe yourself in cannabis which induces you auditory and visual hallucinations. Thus, your skewered brain came up with “Too much weed bro…” and your numb, shaking fingers started typing this nonsensical phrase.

Your response is nonsensical; what an utter nonsense. Quit spamming.

Okay OP, before you start trashing everyone who throws up a negative post on your threads… you should realise that the thesaurus you have open on your other monitor isn’t fooling anyone… your grammer is atrocious and you should wake up, smack yourself and say “I’m not as smart as I think I am”. Gtf down off your high horse.

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Too much weed bro…

Never heard of such thing as too much weed

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

Assuming that Divinity’s Reach will become a big battleground, how will new players deal with all this? If they’re just trying to go about their own business, will they suddenly find themselves getting attacked by randomly spawning Aetherblades?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Assuming that Divinity’s Reach will become a big battleground, how will new players deal with all this? If they’re just trying to go about their own business, will they suddenly find themselves getting attacked by randomly spawning Aetherblades?

New players are already being attacked by randomly spawning Aetherblades in Queensdale. In DR, it would probably be handled in instances. I don’t see new players being a problem here.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

Too much weed bro…

Basically, all the “Wall of Texts” threads are incomprehensible for as you bathe yourself in cannabis which induces you auditory and visual hallucinations. Thus, your skewered brain came up with “Too much weed bro…” and your numb, shaking fingers started typing this nonsensical phrase.

Your response is nonsensical; what an utter nonsense. Quit spamming.

Okay OP, before you start trashing everyone who throws up a negative post on your threads… you should realise that the thesaurus you have open on your other monitor isn’t fooling anyone… your grammer is atrocious and you should wake up, smack yourself and say “I’m not as smart as I think I am”. Gtf down off your high horse.

How ridiculous.

Don’t you have your own vocabulary or perhaps you’re simply dumbed down by hydrofluoric salicylic acid? Furthermore, get off your high horse (Maguuma), you guys whine a lot on WvW Forums when you face Dragonbrand and any populated servers. Don’t bring your moaning here HAHAHAHA.

It’s spelled as “grammar,” by the way.

Breathe, just remember to breathe…

P.S. We whine about anything and everything.

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

(edited by Evolut.2398)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

The Megahedron Collider is an allusion to Large Hadron Collider which was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The experiments at the Large Hadron Collider sparked fears among the public that the particle collisions might produce doomsday phenomena, involving the production of stable microscopic black holes or the creation of hypothetical particles called strangelets. Stephen Hawking explained how we could use the extreme gravity of a black hole to travel to the future. A black hole has dramatic effect on time, slowing it down, that makes it a natural time machine.

You went through a lot of effort to try to drag something from the real world into this reasoning, when it holds very little water here in reality . . . and in fiction they don’t need to bother with trying to do something like that. They just need to make it sound plausible within their own writing, if they care about it, or just pull a Quesada and say “yes, it’s there, we don’t need to explain how”.

Also, while I applaud the effort of trying to connect the dots? I think you’re trying way . . . way too hard here.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

As cool as that sounds, I don’t expect ANET to pull off any twists like that.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Amanda Whitemoon.6173

Amanda Whitemoon.6173

i hopew they do with an asura in the lead of it all creating steam creatures

if they do it i hope they make sure the asura Grand High Sovereign is voiced by john de lancie:)