CoF farm

CoF farm

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mrtwister.7856

Mrtwister.7856

So CoF money is being nerfed, instead we now need to find ourselves groups to each dungeon every day to get normal amount of gold. The only question to Anet is, Why would you make it harder for all players to farm in any place? Cursed Shore then CoF. There are not any place to make money now, and now you are trying to make everybody go to different dungeons to make 10 golds we could make in CoF for 1,5 hour? Some people don’t have time to make dungeons that take 2-4 hours like Arah to make 3 golds. I am really concerned about that because I don’t have really much time to spend every day in dungeon trying to get a gold. Only solution for this will be either making dungeons easier or rewards permanent(not once a day per path).Otherwise there will be a lot of negativity from players like me.

CoF farm

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Anet probably do not want the game to be focused on farming. I think it is a bit late for that. I mean, people like me (I started farming way too late) will now have a hard time catching up with the prices on the TP. I mean, at this point, a lot of people have tons of gold due to farming, so I don’t think the prices will drop to follow the lower amount of gold getting in the game for a long time. Of course, I know nothing about economy, and maybe the prices will drop sooner than I think. Either way, I guess I’m not buying Infinite Light anytime soon xD
What I’m saying is that the change is good, but I wish it had come sooner (WAY sooner).

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

CoF farm

Mrtwister.7856

The reason I am disappointed is because many people that play earlier got their legendaries and other stuff almost for free, but now Anet makes it almost impossible for people that just came or for people that don’t have that much time. I am one of those people and I think I didn’t buy this game for 90$ to uninstall it at 6th August. Anet needs to either give players easier possibility to get legendaries or they will loose some player audience.

CoF farm

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I mean, at this point, a lot of people have tons of gold due to farming, so I don’t think the prices will drop to follow the lower amount of gold getting in the game for a long time.

The TP prices will eventually drop, though. So will the price of gold to gem conversion. Supply and demand and all that jazz. I don’t know how much the average player has in his bank, but I’m a casual player and I hover around 35 gold, depending upon how often I want to change specs or gear up an alt.

One thing you could do now is hedge. Farm gold like crazy now, then save it for a a month or two, and you’ll have a lot more buying power! Deflation at work.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

CoF farm

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Just play the game, the $$$ will come naturally. I’m excited for the 6th, because it will reward me for playing a variety of dungeon, instead of farming just 1.

While a lot of people got their legendaries by farming Orr, or CoF, I bet they didn’t actually enjoy playing the game. The road to their legendary was filled with hundreds of hours of repetitiveness – I almost feel sorry for them.

I’m going to get my first legendary (hopefully) in August, and I can guarantee that I enjoyed the journey a whole lot more than the farmers.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

CoF farm

Mrtwister.7856

I don’t think I am gonna enjoy game making max 3 gold a day trying to get precursor in next 2 years, while others got their for a month or less just because Anet wasn’t smart enough to understand that they are pleasing old audience and making life hard for those who came later.

CoF farm

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its people like you who really need to learn more about the game other than cof p1. Almost every explorable path can be completed in under 20mins. The exceptions are Arah p4, SE p2 and maybe Arah p2. There are plenty of dungeons which take 10mins or less with a good group. Farming the same easy boring dungeon over and over and making more money than skilled players doing arah in 20mins is not fair.

This was a good change. Its rewarding path variety and giving speedclears in harders dungeons a decent reward.

CoF farm

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I’m gonna refer you to this thread where even the OP admitted they did not think it through.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/My-concerns-about-farming/first

CoF farm

Posted by: Achrisos.1360

Achrisos.1360

I mentioned this in the other thread but it seems the only change coming is no more 26s for completing a path (which is subject to DR) in favor of 1g. Therefore at full 26s you would only lose money after 5 paths of CoF p1 and by then you are getting hit with DR anyway so it would really take more than 5 paths.

Maybe after 4-5 CoF p1 paths per day players should start to experience other content has to offer….. AC p1 n p3 r 15m runs…. Also go do a world boss train to get all the ectos !!

CoF farm

Mrtwister.7856

World Boss was also kind a destroyed after patch when the added bonus chest. Other dungeons like AC and TA I have done a lot(I have enough tokens to buy both gifts of this dungeons). Even if You complete all world boss a day you won’t get much now. And like I said before I don’t have that much time to run around tons of other dungeons, also because some people in guild wars don’t like to make dungeons like Arah with newbies, which makes it more frustrating.

CoF farm

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

In the beginning I found it inconceivable that there would actually be people that would repeat the same content over and over while there was content in the game they had never touched nor planned on touching. Then I realized that there are people in this world that don’t like traveling and seeing different parts of the world. They are born in a particular part of the world and they stay there for the rest of the lives, never going anywhere else. It’s not until they’re forced to flee their homes because of something like a natural disaster, drought and famine, or war that they finally realize how big the world is and what there is to see out there.

You say that they nerfed CoF path 1 but this so called nerf applies to every single dungeon in the entire game. People have been clamoring for better dungeon rewards for months, long before they discovered you could farm CoF path 1. ANet is rewarding players with increased gold for completing any dungeon. The harder dungeons rewarding more gold actually makes a lot of sense. Overall, you get more gold by running dungeons and less gold repeating any dungeon path. Actually, when was the last time you got paid to watch paint dry? You should be glad you actually get anything at all.

It’s a big world out there. You’ll soon discover there’s more to the game than just gold and loot. The truly rewarding aspect is the experience and that’s something that money can’t actually buy you. You have to go out there yourself.

CoF farm

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I’m so glad they’re putting this in. It rewards players who don’t just COFCOFCOFCOFCOF.

Why should you get mass amounts of gold for mindlessly pressing 2 in a dungeon that takes 6 minutes, when I get much much less in a dungeon that actually requires a small amount of skill?

This update is actually rewarding players who take on harder content. If you’re crying about “CoF nerf” then you’re part of the problem with GW2.

Do other things in game, who knows, you might even enjoy it.

noice

CoF farm

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

The reason I am disappointed is because many people that play earlier got their legendaries and other stuff almost for free, but now Anet makes it almost impossible for people that just came or for people that don’t have that much time. I am one of those people and I think I didn’t buy this game for 90$ to uninstall it at 6th August. Anet needs to either give players easier possibility to get legendaries or they will loose some player audience.

Legendaries are, have always been and always will be LONG TERM goals. If you don’t have “that much time”, you shouldn’t be thinking about getting a Legendary. They are designed to take TIME.

Not all people got theirs from farming CoF. I got mine purely from WvW, meta events and random world loot. Took me 6 months but it’s the journey that is fun, not the destination.

And “for free” if you mean 1 month of constantly running the same path of a dungeon, which is boring as albeit… It’s up to them to decide how they want to finance it but it surely wasn’t just given to them..

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

CoF farm

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Come on, cof had to be nerfed. They did the right thing here.

CoF farm

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

O watch.. angry guy been kicked from every possible speed run pt.

If they don’t wanted us to farm, then whats the point in 2k t6 mats, 400+ ecto, 100 icy runestones, 100 lodestones ans so on? Its load of farm. LOAD. If they going to nerf it, they have to give us alternative, or decrease stuff needed to make legendary. bb

CoF farm

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I’ve never been kicked, try again.

CoF farm

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I don’t think I am gonna enjoy game making max 3 gold a day trying to get precursor in next 2 years, while others got their for a month or less just because Anet wasn’t smart enough to understand that they are pleasing old audience and making life hard for those who came later.

As someone who has a Legendary (and for a lot of the money I did farm CoF quite a bit, because I was still a scrub) if you think obtaining a legendary is actually just “Farm CoF” then you’re doing it wrong.

A legendary is not about “COF COF COF $$$$ P1 ZERK WAR ONLY FARMING FOR 3HRS+”

This is the inherit problem of legendaries currently. They cost money, not time and skill. If you’re ONLY farming CoF P1 for your Legendary then you aren’t getting a legendary, you’re getting a fancy skin and that’s it.

Besides if you “get good” then you can actually make more money (depending on how much certain paths reward) with this update by completing other dungeons like CoE and Arah. Let’s say CoE rewards 1.5g for path 1 and 2g for path 2 and 3. All up that would take a skilled group an hour, maybe an hour and a half. That’s 5.5g. Now include drops. That’s maybe 6.5g. Now include a possible charged core or two (usually you’re looking at atleast 1 per 3 paths if you’re unlucky). That’s 7.5g. Now include 180 tokens which can be converted into rares, that’s 6 rares, on average about 6 ectos. Let’s say that’s around 1g for the ectos. Maybe less maybe more.

So for 1 – 1.5 hours, you’ve made 8.5g and that’s assuming you get NO RARES OR EXOTICS and only 1 charged core. If you get a rare or two, which usually happens, it goes up. If you get a lodestone, you get upwards of 10g.

For an extremely good group you’re looking at around 7 – 10g an hour, not including rare drops, with the current CoF farm. However this isn’t even fun. You’re playing the same content over and over and over for an hour. It’s not challenging and requires no thought and you can semi-afk it.

Tell me what’s more stimulating to you. Tell me what you’d rather do. CoF, pre-patch or CoE, post patch. I know what I’d do.

noice

CoF farm

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Rest in peace COF
…you abomination.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

CoF farm

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

If they don’t wanted us to farm, then whats the point in 2k t6 mats, 400+ ecto, 100 icy runestones, 100 lodestones ans so on? Its load of farm. LOAD. If they going to nerf it, they have to give us alternative, or decrease stuff needed to make legendary. bb

No, there was never supposed to be farm for those. The legendaries were intended to be long term goals, not something you could grind out in a couple of weeks.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

CoF farm

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

I’m glad this is happening. It will spread people out to the other dungeons. I was trying to get Dungeon Master done about 2 weeks ago and had an incredibly hard time getting groups for several of the dungeons I needed, because everyone was just running “CoF ZOMG ZERK ONLY PING GEAR $$$.” Now with incentive to do the other dungeons (and even story modes, to help people open explorable for their alts, 50s isn’t terrible), maybe people will actually do them and finding groups will be possible again.

CoF farm

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

Or you could consider a legendary item something you’re intended to get after months of play doing whatever you feel like rather than weeks of the same thing over, and over.

Just a thought.

CoF farm

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

World Boss was also kind a destroyed after patch when the added bonus chest. Other dungeons like AC and TA I have done a lot(I have enough tokens to buy both gifts of this dungeons). Even if You complete all world boss a day you won’t get much now. And like I said before I don’t have that much time to run around tons of other dungeons, also because some people in guild wars don’t like to make dungeons like Arah with newbies, which makes it more frustrating.

If you don’t have much time to play then this update will make you more gold. There are a good number of 10-15 minute dungeons. Also, Arah doesn’t have to take that long. If you want to make money from dungeons, join a good dungeon guild. They are being truly rewarded with this update. If you’re just looking to learn Arah at this point, I co-lead a non-rep guild that teaches the dungeon all the time. Check out the post “Arah Vets Grouping Together to do Arah Runs” in the dungeon forum.

Use this update to your advantage, broaden your horizons. You’ll come out more skilled, knowledgeable and richer.

(edited by laharl.8435)

CoF farm

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

There is not as much farming as people seem to think. The issue is with the mindset people have that makes them think they have a right to access something within a totally subjective amount of time.

Xx Sephiroth xX thinks he should be able to get a legendary in a month. The only way to even come close would be extreme farming of CoF and Arah on a constant basis; therefore, Anet designed it to be farm heavy.

This is not the case. Legendaries were meant to be a long term goal. Just because some people may have found a way to accomplish that quicker doesn’t mean the design or spirit behind it changed. Really, just about every single item needed for a legendary can be earned in a respectable amount of time through a wide range of activities. The only real hold up is the pre-cursor that will be craftable soon. The last few updates have made legendaries easier to get if anything.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

CoF farm

Posted by: Marrond.1385

Marrond.1385

Anet probably do not want the game to be focused on farming.

This all bullcrap about “there’s no farm in GW2” is such a hoax it’s a pain already. GW2 is mostly about cosmetic stuff (please don’t throw PVP and WvW crap at me – GW1 was an actual PvP, and WvW is 2nd class citizen without hope for change). And to get that cosmetic stuff you must farm so hard that makes Chinese gold farmers to blush seeing you. You can either farm like there was no tommorow or flip the market – there’s no other source and possibility to get cosmetic items in the game. Removing CoF farming is removing possibility to make income in reasonable amount of time to meet the current market prices. Anet has problem with powertraders and little to no clue about how to fight it. It’s the same issue Blizzard had and still has with Diablo 3 – people who play auction house instead of the actual game are ruining the economy. Just make reselling stuff unprofitable and we’re done with the problem so people who actualy play the game can get rewarded for their effort.

This is not the case. Legendaries were meant to be a long term goal.

Bla bla bla meant to bla bla bla. Blizzard created Inferno in a way so noone could completed it too fast. We broke it within 1st week. Anything more valuable to say? A side note – I do not own any legendary nor I want to – I find they’re designed poorly for my taste, therefore they’re not worth my time investment. I would rather get Mjolnir than Juggernaut or Twilight.

(edited by Marrond.1385)

CoF farm

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

GRATZ ANET.
And thanx by the way.

Why you guys think that gamers that really play the game with all their contents, need to win less rewards than Lazy people that continue running a stupid easy way?

Lazy guys don’t deserve rewards. Of any type, acostume with this.

CoF farm

Marrond.1385

GRATZ ANET.
And thanx by the way.

Why you guys think that gamers that really play the game with all their contents, need to win less rewards than Lazy people that continue running a stupid easy way?

You call lazy guys who spent more time in game than you actualy do, but you feel better because you’re running content that is considered poorly designed? Such an elitist attitude

CoF farm

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

NO.

I call lazy, ignorant people that run EASY content with good reward(Massive multiple times), and leave the real Good content because its lesser rewarded.

C’mom, Cof P1 its the more poor dungeon in all the game (Even in lore, even in challenge).

CoF farm

Marrond.1385

Do other things in game, who knows, you might even enjoy it.

I’m afraid people might enjoy diffrent things than you enjoy And removing value from running CoF will indeed spread players to other Dungeons. But good luck for you to actualy find any party if you’re not guardian, mesmer or warrior running full zerker build.
Because this is what’s going to happen – noone will bother to invite players who play game casualy or as mythical “intended” to struggle with Arah for 4 hours if they can finish it within 30 minutes with 3x Warriors, 1x Guardian and 1xMesmer that actualy know what to do – and this build apply to most dungeons. Because “difficulty” in Guild Wars 2 means “tons of hp” so you want to kill your enemy as fast as possible.

NO.

I call lazy, ignorant people that run EASY content with good reward(Massive multiple times), and leave the real Good content because its lesser rewarded.

C’mom, Cof P1 its the more poor dungeon in all the game (Even in lore, even in challenge).

I don’t mind harder content with equivalent reward as far as I can redo it as much as I please. Simply because there is no hard content in this game – only poorly designed. I hate every single thing that requires me to login every day and do checklist (hey Laurels I’m looking at you). I have one job I do not need another (atleast not one that pays so poorly… actualy it’s more time efficient to get another job and simply buy gold from other players to get stuff you desire – Chinese farmers are getting ready for that occasion)

(edited by Marrond.1385)

CoF farm

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Its people like you who really need to learn more about the game other than cof p1. Almost every explorable path can be completed in under 20mins. The exceptions are Arah p4, SE p2 and maybe Arah p2. .

Arah p2 is a 10-15 minute path, no exploits. P4 is pretty hard to do in less than 20, idk if i’ve done it in less but you probably can

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

CoF farm

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

No. For a simple reason.

They should’ve butchered it as soon as it showed up, not leaving it running screw up the economy and tunnel vision half of the community for 6 months or so.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

CoF farm

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

No, there was never supposed to be farm for those. The legendaries were intended to be long term goals, not something you could grind out in a couple of weeks.

Please…it takes the average player 6 months + to get a legendary(pre nerfs), no idea where you get this “Couple of weeks” from.

CoF farm

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

No. For a simple reason.

They should’ve butchered it as soon as it showed up, not leaving it running screw up the economy and tunnel vision half of the community for 6 months or so.

It did not screw up the economy.

CoF farm

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

well it seems to have depressed the price of molten cores and lodestones.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

CoF farm

Posted by: Rammie.2843

Rammie.2843

Fortunately for the zerkers, the qq is next to the 22.

CoF farm

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

well it seems to have depressed the price of molten cores and lodestones.

And increased the amount of gold on the market hence devaluing it.

CoF farm

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

Farming the same crappy dungeon path with the same crappy pug’s 8 hours a day for 2 months is not what i would consider “free”. Also since you are implying that cof gave “free” legendaries and you want cof to stick around you’re saying you want a free legendary. Do you really think you’re the type of player they care about? Can anet possibly just take down this thread?

[DnT]

CoF farm

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Wow. I was lulled into a false sense of security with most people on the forums supporting this update. I was beginning to think that maybe the CoF farmers aren’t as bad as everyone thinks… I thank you for ridding me of this notion.
You guys are gonna be in for a rough ride with other dungeons. I advise that you start of with some slightly harder content like Open World PvE, y’know doing hearts and stuff? Careful it can be dangerous out there, some of those mobs even hit back
After a few months of this I think you might be ready for something like Sorrow’s Embrace….
Oh and can every ex-farmer please put the “Newbie” tag on all of their LFG’s? You’ll save us a world of effort. Hah… That’s win, I’m gonna make a thread with that in it.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

CoF farm

Posted by: Zariuss.2357

Zariuss.2357

Why does everyone think that you will earn less gold? If you have a good group you will earn even more and you dont have to do the same friggin dungeon over and over again, what is up with people…

CoF farm

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Why does everyone think that you will earn less gold? If you have a good group you will earn even more and you dont have to do the same friggin dungeon over and over again, what is up with people…

it depends on how dungeon will give reward.

If coe 1-2-3 gives 1-2-3 then rewards will be the same.
If they give 1-1-1 or 1-2-1 then the loss will be noticeable.

Also the loss will be huge for whoever farmed 3hours or more daily.
Considering some dungeon like AC are just boring and risk to bug, nobody will want to run them

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

CoF farm

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I have a question, are the recipes for legendary precursors coming out of the 6th too? It was in the same news and announcements as the change in rewarding system.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

CoF farm

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

GRATZ ANET.
And thanx by the way.

Some of us just pop into PVE for some fast money and then return to WvW. I don’t want to spend most of my time in PVE to get decent set of armor. Or, please make WvW as rewarding. So now PVE gets ascended armor/weapons and wvw hasn’t even got ascended accessories.. I think that is going to happen with the new champion boss rewards, though.

Arena Net, don’t force us to play all aspects of the game if we don’t want to.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

CoF farm

AndrewSX.3794

Well, new champion loot is going to be applied to wvw champs too.

Doubt that will suffice to make wvw rewarding, but considering that mats for ascended iirc will drop from them, it’s a start.

CoF farm

Scoobaniec.9561

Wow. I was lulled into a false sense of security with most people on the forums supporting this update. I was beginning to think that maybe the CoF farmers aren’t as bad as everyone thinks… I thank you for ridding me of this notion.
You guys are gonna be in for a rough ride with other dungeons. I advise that you start of with some slightly harder content like Open World PvE, y’know doing hearts and stuff? Careful it can be dangerous out there, some of those mobs even hit back
After a few months of this I think you might be ready for something like Sorrow’s Embrace….
Oh and can every ex-farmer please put the “Newbie” tag on all of their LFG’s? You’ll save us a world of effort. Hah… That’s win, I’m gonna make a thread with that in it.

Im a cof farmer and thats all i doing in pve bc theres nothing else to do. If u think that cof farmers are skilless ppl, we can always meet for duel in pvp. Hf, and get back to ur troll cave

CoF farm

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

Im a cof farmer and thats all i doing in pve bc theres nothing else to do. If u think that cof farmers are skilless ppl, we can always meet for duel in pvp. Hf, and get back to ur troll cave

You sure you aren’t the one with the troll cave? “Nothing else to do” other than cof farm? Lulz…

CoF farm

Posted by: citypigeon.6358

citypigeon.6358

I welcome this change. It makes variety more rewarding.

But I’m still upset Anet had nerfed dynamic events, and provided no substitute afterwards. Atleast with this change, they’re substituting cof grind w/ a new dungeon reward system.

(altho tbh I didnt mind cof grind cause I would minimize my game window and watch all my netflix at the same time =D)

IGN: zestalyn
zestalyn.tumblr

CoF farm

Scoobaniec.9561

You sure you aren’t the one with the troll cave? “Nothing else to do” other than cof farm? Lulz…

Behind Dead Story (festivals everywhere), WvW and Tpvp theres nothing else to do.

But i guess that game was made for casuals so its time to move. ESO coming out soon.

CoF farm

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Behind Dead Story (festivals everywhere), WvW and Tpvp theres nothing else to do.

But i guess that game was made for casuals so its time to move. ESO coming out soon.

There are other dungeons. Which arent completely faceroll and boring beyond belief.

CoF farm

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Everybody likes to call out Arah. People didn’t farm Arah for money.

Farmers will find the new Meta farm (probably CoF p1&2, CoE all, AC all, TA up) and may even be more money, who knows.

RIP in peace Robert

CoF farm

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

farmers farm money.

Farming money is what a GRINDY game push you to do.

Difficulty has nothing to do with farmers, if it had a decent reward they would go anywhere……making it trivial as Always because devs continue to balance PvE on rewards and NOT professions/skills.

P.S. actually in the past people farmed arah for money……..

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

CoF farm

AndrewSX.3794

http://i.imgur.com/iLpN1Hp.gif

Cof farmer tears, delicious.