I ran out of tickets, now what?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cocolu.7640

cocolu.7640

please help, i have like tickets on my other characters but they are all soulbound. Is there a merchant that i could purchase tickets from?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

You can only get them as drops. Run around with zergs below and you’ll get more.

NSPride <3

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Joshua Valentine.6417

Joshua Valentine.6417

You can buy them from any of the Emissaries in the Pavilion. Talk to one, ask to “see the rewards,” and you can buy…I think it’s 5 tickets for 15 sprockets and 20 silver.

Grumpy Woodsman.
Jade Quarry Forever.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

You can only get them as drops. Run around with zergs below and you’ll get more.

That is not true, as the other posters have said, you can get 5 tickets for 15 Watchwork Sprockets and 20 silver from the various vendors in the middle of Crown Pavilion. Watchwork Sprockets can be acquired from the TP quite cheap now (60 copper each last time I checked)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

That is not true, as the other posters have said, you can get 5 tickets for 15 Watchwork Sprockets and 20 silver from the various vendors in the middle of Crown Pavilion. Watchwork Sprockets can be acquired from the TP quite cheap now (60 copper each last time I checked)

Oh, sorry, my bad :\

NSPride <3

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Easiest way to get tickets is by turning in Watchwork Sprockets. All you need is money.

Other ways of getting tickets include:

1. Opening up the daily chests in each area. Each of them will give you 1 ticket and sprockets

2. Opening up the Group Event chests in the Pavilion. Each of those will also give you 1 ticket.

3. Random drops from mobs will also have tickets.

4. Defeating the Queen’s Champions out by the Balloons will give you 1 ticket per event.

5. Use your tickets to defeat an “easy” encounter in the gauntlet to get Sprockets.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Run with the zergs below, tickets will drop out of the chests.