Liadra WTF , my patient is run out.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cloudtree.7653

cloudtree.7653

i dont know what ANET think,i just want after company ,i can take a relax and play a game,but WTFFFFFF ANET,are you going waste our patient?Liadra is a stupid challenge,

1.a black orb born and take you down than red circle kill you.
2.a black orb born and take you down than a ghost near black orb kill you.
3.red circle on the ground , but i cant see CLEAR,is that red circle or normal ground?
4.when i get in,WTF a Liadra and a Quaggan? are you joke ?
5.when i get in ,i cant see boss,after 3 sec,i out and die? WTF another joke?
6.when i get in ,WTF a Liadra with 1 Ooze boss and several little ooze?is today 4/1?
7.every time when i challenge Liadra,i fail ,i need waste 3 min to run from bottom to up circle.ANET are you waste our time

before this event ,guild war 2 is a “not bad” game(because its camera position is really suck),after this event i really annoy.

Is that game i buy it and waste time make me annoy?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

cloudtree.7653:

ra ra ra

Wait , what?

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bragdras.9572

Bragdras.9572

1. Then kill it before it does this
2. Then kill it before it does this
3. You get used to it, besides, it’s not like there’s one circle, there’s a dozen indicating the danger, overlapping each others
4. Anet’s typical bug-ridden update
5. Anet’s typical bug-ridden update
6. Anet’s typical bug-ridden update
7. While the run back may be annoying, it’s the result of you not beating the boss.
8. Google translate is bad, mkay.

Also, you’re not forced to play it, and yes, it’s ridiculous how many game-breaking bugs are in each events, and getting quite unacceptable.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cloudtree.7653

cloudtree.7653

for bragdras.9572
not everyone got godlike APM and not every player hardcore.
not everyone have all day waste on a stupid challenge.
not everyone want to pay money and get annoy.

and i didnt use google translate.because i am chinese,this is my poor english.
but whatever ,you know my mean,that’s ok,
language is for communicaition,event it Grammer is wrong,i can let other know my mean,that’s ok for me.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

for bragdras.9572

language is for communicaition,event it Grammer is wrong,i can let other know my mean,that’s ok for me.

Liadri is not for casuals. If it’s too hard for you, either get better or go do something else.

That’s honestly the only advice that can be given unless you ask for help on how to get better.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Iluzija.1798

Iluzija.1798

My major problem with this repair cost sink boss is the fact that I CANT SEE THE DAM CIRCLES!!!!

I turn my graphics down to low so theres no random fps drops and to do it with my fps akittens best only to be spammed with red circles I cant see. This is even worse in the second phase (cauz you know MOAR CIRCLZZZZ) and I just cannot see anything.

Also if I could zoom out to see the whole arena that would help SO much. But I expect nothing to be done about this bug riddled boss as per the norm with this stuff.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Liadri is not for casuals. If it’s too hard for you, either get better or go do something else.

It has nothing to do with getting betterm its either have a class who can do it easily (engi, thief) or go die in hell with trying

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

If you can’t do the achievement.

Then you don’t deserve the achievement.

It’s that simple

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

for bragdras.9572

That’s honestly the only advice that can be given unless you ask for help on how to get better.

Im casual, i hardly ever play more than hour or two daily, since i have familiy and life outside of game to take care of, yet i defeated her. What you wanted to say is " Liadri is not for players with average skill level".

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

It has nothing to do with getting betterm its either have a class who can do it easily (engi, thief) or go die in hell with trying

Funny, every single class has beat it at this point.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

I also hear people rolling mesmers thinking they will beat her with class not gameplay. I did it on warrior, i know alot of people that did it with rangers, guards, eles, etc. Truth is every class is armed with tools to defeat her, which is not true for every player.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

Unlike most “achievements” in this game, this is actually something you need to achieve rather than grind. If you can’t do it, become better at the game instead of whining at the forums.

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sharpkiller.8516

Sharpkiller.8516

Whenever somebody says that you need a particular class, they never mention the same classes. I know people have beaten it with all different classes and builds, and I think Anet did a great job of creating a boss that is difficult but can still be beaten with a wide variety of builds.

Personally I have beaten Liadri with both a glass cannon p/p thief, and a tanky s/f guardian, and it was much easier for me with guardian.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

for bragdras.9572

All you points are valid and scream one thing (no, not for Anet to make it easier or nerf it).

DO NOT CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT IT!!!

It was obviously designed FOR “Hardcore” players, so why frustrate yourself to this extent when the reasons you should STOP are so plain you are typing them on a forum yourself?

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lighthammer.3280

Lighthammer.3280

Maybe this will help you:
1. orb spawns, kill it
2. throw 2 crystals
3. orb spawns, kill it
4. throw 1 crystal
5. run in circle because AOE is alway like this : — I — I — I ( direction of aoe) you have safe triangles always at the same spot
6. Keep on running in circle and just attack her, once 4 illusions spawn there will be no more of them popping up
7. orbs will keep spawning every 4 or 5 aoe, they always spawn on same 4 spots so you know where to expect them

And thats about it. Once you get the hang of it, it will get easier.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

for bragdras.9572

Don’t do it then nobody is forcing you to do something you don’t enjoy

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

This is my problem with content like this. It divides people into the two groups pretty much, with a very small 3rd group.

Groups one and two are the “This is really hard I may not be able to do this” and the “You don’t deserve this/Get better at playing”.

Then there is the very small 3rd group who will actually take the time to give pointers and advice.

This kind of content really lets people show their true colors and creates more divides.

Why only a solo gauntlet? Chances are the people playing the game came from another MMO where group content is the core of the game. Why create a challenge the only caters to the VERY few people who have nothing better to do then figure out how to solo Arah or Fractals? Just a couple examples.

Why not also have a group oriented gauntlet?

Now this is not a complaining response. I have not beat Liadri yet, have only tried 3 or 4 times, but I plan to continue til I beat her…I just want to know why Anet would go through all this trouble to cater to a VERY few when they could have made this just as challenging aimed at groups…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

don’t be such a bad doctor, and they won’t run away.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Queen's Jubilee

Sawnic.6795

Every class in-game has done it thus far, and I believe they’ve also done it with the orbs achievement.

Here it is on a Necro, Warrior, Thief, Guardian, Mesmer, Engineer, And I can’t find a video but Here is a forum thread about a Ranger who did it, and while it wasn’t an achievement get, Here is an Elementalist who does the Liadri fight as well.

(edited by Sawnic.6795)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

^Couldn’t have said it better

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Toasty.5014

Toasty.5014

“Are you joke?” Shall now be my new response to many situations that I am not taking seriously.
Thank you for that, made my, rather boring, day.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

If anything, it’s too easy. Not to be arrogant or elitist or anything. But when they announced that only 8% of their testers were able to complete it in several weeks. I was expecting just that for the overall community, to be around ~8%. Instead we have players completing it left and right and it has only been one week.

in Queen's Jubilee

Sawnic.6795

If anything, it’s too easy. Not to be arrogant or elitist or anything. But when they announced that only 8% of their testers were able to complete it in several weeks. I was expecting just that for the overall community, to be around ~8%. Instead we have players completing it left and right and it has only been one week.

After those of who could do it just because we’re awesome get it, the achievement rate will drastically drop.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

not everyone
otevery player
not everyone
not everyone

Liandri is not for everyone. If you don’t like it don’t do it.

/thread

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

and i didnt use google translate.because i am chinese

Wait, you’re Asian and you can’t beat a hard boss in a game?

Something is very wrong here…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

Why not also have a group oriented gauntlet?

Now this is not a complaining response. I have not beat Liadri yet, have only tried 3 or 4 times, but I plan to continue til I beat her…I just want to know why Anet would go through all this trouble to cater to a VERY few when they could have made this just as challenging aimed at groups…

Because they rarely do anything for “those” people. I support this. More hardcore content plz, we have more than enough of casual content.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

So, ,how is the patient now…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

Probably still run out.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

So many asinine replies that ignore genuine problems being raised. So typical of these forums.

One of the worst gaming communities I’ve ever encountered (I don’t play CoD).

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

and i didnt use google translate.because i am chinese

Wait, you’re Asian and you can’t beat a hard boss in a game?

Something is very wrong here…

You have your stereotypes a bit out of whack. Koreans are good at games. Japanese are super weird. Chinese make knock offs. Lots and lots of knockoffs.