Liadra

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Enundr.9305

Enundr.9305

ok im going to just flatout say this , she needs to be changed , the fight makes no sense in “hard” as all she does is one shot , hard would be making you watch for that heavy one hit ko shot that a split second miss and your dead , stupid is just giving an npc all one ko aoe shots left and right with orbs that can yank you right into them.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Furutre.2193

Furutre.2193

This boss is not for everyone. Just use your time and think. Its only been hours since patch release. This is a challenge, not something served on a gold plate.

I love the challenge, and used about 10-15 tryes on her before i got her down.
Chill with the nerf posts.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

Shadowfall is a 2~ second AoE telegraph that covers a quarter of the room (half the room in p2), and it always spawns in a predictable location.

Visions of Demise are slow and spawn in a predictable location.

Liadri’s other attacks do not oneshot.

Orbs appear 8-10 seconds before they pull. You can kill them to prevent getting pulled.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Shadowfall is a 2~ second AoE telegraph that covers a quarter of the room (half the room in p2), and it always spawns in a predictable location.
Orbs appear 8-10 seconds before they pull. You can kill them to prevent getting pulled.

Its not “predictable” really, mostly luck for the first run (based on spawn, orb and well location), but after the first rotation it repeats till you throw a crystal, then it sometimes changes, liadris leap roll does one shot (ofc not if you have aegis or something), but other attacks are sustainable, mostly a game of dodges and positioning, problem is some classes really need sigil of energy on both weapon sets and you need to lower your settings to minion not to burn your eyes from neon and to actually see the bloody aoe indicators (not only are they half in ground but the floor is also a nice rusty red color).
Hit orbs once, they die, ignore/kite quaggan/other spawn into wells or just run, dropping crystals on her weakens her/allows you to actually do damage, really try not to touch a mob or go within 190 range of it, since then they explore and instakill you/sometimes you rally with a third of hp (as in dont be in any edge since there is the nice 25% chance of death).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

This boss is not for everyone. Just use your time and think. Its only been hours since patch release. This is a challenge, not something served on a gold plate.

I love the challenge, and used about 10-15 tryes on her before i got her down.
Chill with the nerf posts.

I didn’t do the fight yet but he means that if all she does is one shot you with everything if this is true, its most likely a bad fight regardless if its hard or not. Bad as is boring and not well thought out in terms of something epic.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: bosgaurus.7408

bosgaurus.7408

At least make her less hard after certain amount of tries. Like 15-30 or something.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Jappa.8597

Jappa.8597

My problem is that on my oversized charr, the only thing that I can see are my feet – the camera is just awful.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

There are three legitimate problems with the fight:

• Projectiles being obstructed on the Rifts.
  • The floor obscuring the AoE circles.
  • The camera colliding with the dome.

Every other mechanic of the fight is very fair though. Keep at it!

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Enundr.9305

Debateable Nokaru (of every other mechanic thing) its not on the same level as challenging , its on the level of stupid , there is a diff ppl have established after playing enough mmos , this does not go to challenging , it goes to stupid and its annoying at that point. aoe death spamming (which as you pointed out the floor obscures with the circles) , as her main attack left and right (with the occasional projecticle) is not a great design for a fight , its masking it at best , of thakittens not challenging but just flatout stupid lvl. like i siad , challening is general attacks back and forth and inbetween has that one insane one hit ko attack that you have to manage to avoid in a split second or die. that is challenging. this is not.

it doesnt help that it’s gated with tickets.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: iBlasiannn.4279

iBlasiannn.4279

It’s ok guys, I beat her. Message me in game if you need help, I can try and help out.
IGN: Februaryy

Februaryy – That one thief on Blackgate
Januarry – I play Ele sometimes because I hate my existence
[oPP] – Over Powered People

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Enundr.9305

not sure how you can help out when shes been buggout out and killing you right as you enter the arena (personal experience) or when a warriors endure pain doesnt negate the dmg at all (someone else i saw said the same thing) this fight is abysmal andn eeds to be changed.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

Beat it after about 10 tries. Someone told me to turn post processing off. Took me about 3 tries after I did so. Getting rid of that blur effect really helps.

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Andele.1306

There are four legitimate problems with the fight:

• Projectiles being obstructed on the Rifts.
  • The floor obscuring the AoE circles.
  • The camera colliding with the dome.
  • Neon lights causing a headache to people/forcing them to play at kittenty fps (that still is bad for the eyes) not to get something like a seizure.

Every other mechanic of the fight is very fair though. Keep at it!

Seriously am i the only one who has this problem of having to lower the graphics just to be able to play past the interface screw part without actually causing physical harm?

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

Its not “predictable” really, mostly luck for the first run (based on spawn, orb and well location)

The AoE’s, Visions, and white circles spawn in the same location in the same order every time. That is the very definition of predictable!

Liadra

in Queen's Jubilee

Andele.1306

The AoE’s, Visions, and white circles spawn in the same location in the same order every time. That is the very definition of predictable!

Yes aoe is always in a 1/4 of the room and the visions in corners, but the white circles have rings on that they can spawn (edge, mid, close to liadra) and each arena has a different rotation of where the goo drops onto you.