Meatless Murder -Guardian help

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ezhcim.3075

ezhcim.3075

I’ve been trying to do this achievement with no success , I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips or help for a guard! Thanks!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Use hammer, try watch for the animation of his throw and be there before the dog. Kinda predict when he will throw it and use the hammer 5 on the dog (and frequent hammer 3). use speed buff + dodge roll to make sure you get the meat first. By the 3rd meat that you’ve eaten, the dog should be dead. If you can’t kill the dog by the 4th meat, you’re not killing it fast enough. Try get the symbol out of the hammer as well, it’ll help with damage. The food buffs you damage by heaps so a zerker build isn’t alwas the best idea. I did it with PPT.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

If you are human try Avatar of Grenth after the second/third meat :P

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Use hammer, try watch for the animation of his throw and be there before the dog. Kinda predict when he will throw it and use the hammer 5 on the dog (and frequent hammer 3). use speed buff + dodge roll to make sure you get the meat first. By the 3rd meat that you’ve eaten, the dog should be dead. If you can’t kill the dog by the 4th meat, you’re not killing it fast enough. Try get the symbol out of the hammer as well, it’ll help with damage. The food buffs you damage by heaps so a zerker build isn’t alwas the best idea. I did it with PPT.

Thanks for the tip I have trouble with this as well. Would Judge’s Intervention + Banish combo helps?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

Thanks for the tip I have trouble with this as well. Would Judge’s Intervention + Banish combo helps?

Yes, but it’s a bit slow. You can also use sword/shield for the same purpose.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bragdras.9572

Bragdras.9572

While I gave up after I should’ve gotten the achievement and it just bugged out without awarding me twice in a row, I used the hammer and staff, just make sure you always focus Chomper and use #4 when the norn is doing his throw animation, then #5 on next one, then switch to the staff on the 3rd throw and use #5, at this point you will either have enough meat stack to kill the dog and destroy the norn, or, if still lacking damage, you can switch back to hammer and repeat the process with #4.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Assassin Zero.4628

Assassin Zero.4628

Don’t even go for this until they fix the bug. I qualified for getting this achievement multiple times, and I’m kitten ed about it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Did this on my first attempt without paying a lot of attention to it. I was using Knight’s armor and Zerker weapons with a mix of Zerker and Soldier’s trinkets. I used Sword/Focus and Greatsword, both with Sigils of Energy on them. The dodges made it easy to move to the meat quickly before the dog could (dodges move at normal run speed, even in combat). I believe I may have also had my Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew active from my most recent Liadri fight, but I could be wrong.

Start moving as soon as you see the norn turn to throw the meat and you’ll always get there first. Have stun breaks, blocks, or stability to stop the norn from CCing you while you run for the food. Focus the dog first, of course.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I did it like this
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Meatless-Murder-tactic/first#post2604316
Little luck involved because My mistfire wolf hit the Chomper with 3 barrage shots which means 12s chilled. So I was first at meat everytime.. It was really short fight. Like 15 seconds maybe…. use dodge regen food!
try to kite chomper in little circle while your Mistfire Wolf shoots aoe
edit: AND SPAM PICKUP BUTTON ALL THE TIME IF YOU STAND ON CHOMPER

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

If possible, I would suggest using a thief, simply because dagger #4 has a bouncing cripple which can stack, it is extremely helpful as you constantly cripple the dog and can outrun it.

As for guardian, immobilise are disabled in the gauntlet, so you don’t have many slowdowns, spirit hammer, hammer weapon #4 #5 but those are on long cooldown.

Even with condition removal and speed buffs, sometimes the dog will still outun you. Cripple is king for this match.