Anet should release some teaser till season2

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

I really like that arena net does not spoil what the season 2 will be.
It is really boring if you know the lore, the updates and the event.
However there is one mont till the season 2. They should release some
teasers once in a while to get us a hint what to expect and what will we
get.

in Living World

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

They only just made the announcement.

The teasers are about to begin. I expect the following:

- Starting this week, small in-game changes will give tiny hints to what may come. (For example, conversations between NPCs in Lion’s Arch and Labyrinthine Cliffs.)

- Every week, a few small things change in the world, without announcement. (For example, small changes in the landscape of certain zones where things will happen, to prepare for big events.)

- The gemstore may start carrying a few new items that have some connection to the new story. (Maybe the Lawless armor pieces have some meaning already?)

- An actual teaser movie on the gw2.com website may appear no earlier than 1 week before July 1st.

In short: be patient!

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

- Starting this week, small in-game changes will give tiny hints to what may come. (For example, conversations between NPCs in Lion’s Arch and Labyrinthine Cliffs.)

- Every week, a few small things change in the world, without announcement. (For example, small changes in the landscape of certain zones where things will happen, to prepare for big events.)

- The gemstore may start carrying a few new items that have some connection to the new story. (Maybe the Lawless armor pieces have some meaning already?)

- An actual teaser movie on the gw2.com website may appear no earlier than 1 week before July 1st.

Interesting, where was this stated?

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I think this is just Jorno speculation based on past actions.

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Oh I see

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

I may agree on the lawless set. Hovewer i hope they won’t sidetrack from the dragon that much. The beginning will seems to have to do something whit Joris sister and the bandits.

in Living World

Celestina.2894

I may agree on the lawless set. Hovewer i hope they won’t sidetrack from the dragon that much. The beginning will seems to have to do something whit Joris sister and the bandits.

Tbh I’m expecting the white mantle to play a part. Perhaps they turn to worshiping Mordemoth?

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

Tbh I’m expecting the white mantle to play a part. Perhaps they turn to worshiping Mordemoth?

Did u find any clues ? I don’t get why the mantle would worship mothermoth. Maybe kratatoik he could get them whit illusions.

in Living World

Celestina.2894

Did u find any clues ? I don’t get why the mantle would worship mothermoth. Maybe kratatoik he could get them whit illusions.

Not really, just a guess about how they could come into the picture without derailing it away from him. Though, considering the last time the dragons woke the Mursaat up and ditched Tyria, it’s possible they ditched the White Mantle (assuming more then one Mursaat even still lives) and left the White Mantle looking for anything that could give them control of Kryta again.

Again, just wild speculation on my part. It’s completely possible they’ll just be a separate enemy faction that opposes both the players and the dragon.

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

Not really, just a guess about how they could come into the picture without derailing it away from him. Though, considering the last time the dragons woke the Mursaat up and ditched Tyria, it’s possible they ditched the White Mantle (assuming more then one Mursaat even still lives) and left the White Mantle looking for anything that could give them control of Kryta again.

Again, just wild speculation on my part. It’s completely possible they’ll just be a separate enemy faction that opposes both the players and the dragon.

Hope there will be a human dragon faction. Since the humans are the only one that has none. Still mother mouth has the sivary. Maybe some other dragon ?

I opened a new topic for dragon followers and racial influences. If you like please yoin the discussion https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/lwd/Dragons-and-their-servants/first#post4083373

(edited by Ice of Dragons.1637)

in Living World

Posted by: flipyap.5789

flipyap.5789

Hopefully toxic armor will find its way back to the tp. would match the mordy thing i would think.

in Living World

Jornophelanthas.1475

I think this is just Jorno speculation based on past actions.

Yes, this is all my own speculation. It was based on the way ArenaNet presented their previous updates (also before the Living Story went to fortnightly updates).

Also: common sense. If on date X you first announce the release date of something new, you don’t immediately throw around a whole lot of teaser material. The release date itself is the first teaser.
Other teaser stuff is meant to keep reminding us that Season 2 is coming between the announcement and the actual release date, and needs to be progressively more revealing to keep our interest.

in Living World

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

I’m dying for some clues, so if this were to happen I’d be very happy. Right now I “just” log to PvP, gold blitz, fiddle in the gauntlet and look around Cliffs and LA, but that’s what I’ve been doing the past 2 weeks and that will go really stale having to do so for another month…

Maybe the Lawless armor pieces have some meaning already?)

Lucy Lawless confirmed as new voice actor and Xena Warrior Princess new hero character for Season 2… no?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Living World

Jornophelanthas.1475

Re: small clues:
What I meant by this is new NPC dialogue that is hinting towards slightly more (like the increasing discrimination against sylvari), and there have already been rumors about sightings of new (inaccessible) zone portals in Brisbane Wildlands.

Re: lawless armor:
My own speculation is that the “lawless” armor items could be the look of a new faction of people who will be the first new enemy of LS Season 2. For example, it could be the look for the “black marketeers” that Marjorie Delaqua’s seraph sister is supposed to apprehend in Brisban Wildlands.