Flame & Frost never again?

in Living World

Posted by: Feralnex.4071

Feralnex.4071

Hi,
Just wanna ask if there will be F&F again that I will can get achievement. That’s all…

in Living World

Posted by: literalirony.7591

literalirony.7591

Nope, if you miss it you miss it with living story. It’s only an achievement, plenty of other things to do!

in Living World

Posted by: Feralnex.4071

Feralnex.4071

Ok, Thank You ; d Now I can stop playing this game : D

in Living World

Posted by: Hawkian.6580

Hawkian.6580

scratches head Was getting the F&F achievement the only thing you wanted to do?

in Living World

Posted by: Treadstone.2564

Treadstone.2564

scratches head Was getting the F&F achievement the only thing you wanted to do?

Unlikely. Rather, he might feel like I do about temporary content with unique rewards and achievements tied to them.

Unless Anet changes their mind, those Flame and Frost achievements will be stuck at 0 in his Achievement list. Forever.

I know that when I play other MMOs, showing up late to the party is a huge turn-off, especially when the evidence that you missed out is always popping up in front of you, whether it be from other players with unique stuff or a permanently blank spot in the achievements menu. Other games have temporary non-holiday events too, but not as many one right after the other as GW2.

I’m pretty bummed about all the vanishing content myself but I’m going to keep leveling up just so that I don’t miss anymore.

in Living World

Posted by: Rush is Right.9723

Rush is Right.9723

This is a REAL weakness in this game. For casual players, doing dailies is hard enough is my wife hates the fact that every night I have to log in for two hours to do a “daily.” I have so many alts that are not level 80 that it is hard to complete all the temporary content. It takes me several days to switch characters as I have to re-adjust my play styles and options for each alt so switching characters often is not possible for me to play effectively. I have just given up on the temp content as it is a huge gold sink and just keeps content burners busy though it does free up the lower areas and allows us “weaker” players a chance to learn and cooperate without rude and rushed players forcing us to skip content and wrecking events.