Jade Weapon Skin Ticket

Jade Weapon Skin Ticket

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I guess I am one of few who likes not knowing whether or not I will get a chance at something rare. I actually got a scelerite weapon ticket yesterday after having about 10 southsun crates drop from mobs, totally unexpected, and I expect the dragon coffers will be the same way. You’ll get lots but most will be unlucky, so what? Its not as if we are paying for this extra content.

I purchased some of the halloween/winterday boxes…can’t remember which, could have been both, and stopped pretty quick after being disappointed by the content of them, but I only purchase what I can afford, and I generally purchase gems pretty frequently anyway.

Yes…. you are one of the few that throws tons of money at them because you like MMO lottery, which causes them to keep putting this stuff in the game.

Jade Weapon Skin Ticket

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

Yes…. you are one of the few that throws tons of money at them because you like MMO lottery, which causes them to keep putting this stuff in the game.

Feels like I am being told off, but I like a ‘little’ bit of lottery, not a huge amount. As I said, I spent some boxes but the stock content they contained didn’t seem worth it to me. If I am going to ‘gamble’ I at least would like better bog-standard items within the boxes themselves. Take Wnitersday, the socks, jumpers etc…I’d had enough.

I don’t know what makes you assume I throw money at anything, I spend what I can, and don’t mind doing so as not paying for a SUB, means that in good spirit I like to give a little back.

Aside from that, I am always happy to see people get good things from boxes, even if I don’t get them myself, but I am a nice spirit like that. I don’t always have to have the shinies.

As for the last comment, I don’t cause anyone to do anything. The lottery is already there, it was there from the beginning.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

(edited by PolarisNova.3867)

Jade Weapon Skin Ticket

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

From the GW2 .dat file:

109636_0740 Each festive dragon coffer commonly contains candy, tonics, or fireworks. It may also rarely contain a Mini Holo Undead Dragon Knight, recipes, or a Dragon’s Jade Weapon Skin Ticket.

Very disappointed we’re getting another set of RNG boxes. At least make them tradeable, like Halloween. Thanks.

However, I’m genuinely curious about the recipes too.

oh great another round of failboxes.
Anet do you ever learn? players HATE these things.