Mad King's Labyrinth Deserted

in Living World

Posted by: Cuchullain.3104

Cuchullain.3104

It seems that in every instance of the MKL that I enter, I am either alone or there are few other people with me who quickly leave. Do you have to bring a group with you now to do this or is this a bug?

in Living World

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

Look in the Open World Content part of the LFG and join someone’s party who says “Lab Taxi” or something similar. Everybody migrates to the one server so they can just run a zerg train.

in Living World

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Also please note that limit on Labyrinth maps seems to be much lower. Instance that was “full” had a rather small group running (and everyone was on the commander). Maybe that was done to reduce lag?

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Also please note that limit on Labyrinth maps seems to be much lower. Instance that was “full” had a rather small group running (and everyone was on the commander). Maybe that was done to reduce lag?

I was wondering that myself. I finally got into a “full” instance only to note a lot less folk there than I expected. If no one has a tag up the map looks empty. Look for LFG with organized group going. I found those the best to find the larger groups. They do fill fast and you have to be patient if it says full and keep trying. I got into most groups that were full after about a minute or so.

in Living World

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

zurrmahguurrd use the lfg tool under living world, there’s ferry ads all the time

Are you Shpongled?

in Living World

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

Don’t need to use the lfg tool… All you need to do is grow some balls and tag up if you got 1. It’s not hard to run around from door to door and since it’s a pve zone, the normal pve mindset happens, people will flock to where they see a tag.

Tried it earlier today, tagged up when there were 4 guys fighting the horror. By the time we killed it i had 10 randoms join up, and before i even got to a door i already had 15 with me. And i easily kept a train running for hours until i had to log off.

So don’t depend on a taxi and make your own map shine.