More Screenshot taken from The Dragon's Reach

in Living World

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

17173 published several new screenshots to prepare us to things that will happen soon.

http://gw2.17173.com/content/2014-07-28/20140728143132189.shtml
http://imgur.com/a/ZeT9E

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Cool. A new backpiece! Thanks for the screenies. =)

in Living World

Posted by: Narg.2954

Narg.2954

Village of Scalecatch Waypoint

in Living World

Posted by: Def Pinoy.7029

Def Pinoy.7029

You mean “another” back piece? That would require 250 ectos + 15 bolts of damask etc. oh lord.

in Living World

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

You mean “another” back piece? That would require 250 ectos + 15 bolts of damask etc. oh lord.

“We don’t want our game to be a race for gear, or a pooling of wasted resources purely for crafting’s sake.”

Good ol’ Anet days, but at least some of the back pieces look pretty cool. I would get Chaos of Lyssa for my human mesmer if, you know. I could fork 250+ gold for a decoration.

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Is that a new unique npc by the Pale Tree? Also, that staff in the 4th pic… I want…

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Is that a new unique npc by the Pale Tree? Also, that staff in the 4th pic… I want…

That looks like a zodiac staff to me. Unfortunate…

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

That looks like a zodiac staff to me. Unfortunate…

Break my heart like that. And here I was hoping for a blue/white Foefire themed staff.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

“We don’t want our game to be a race for gear, or a pooling of wasted resources purely for crafting’s sake.”

Good ol’ Anet days, but at least some of the back pieces look pretty cool. I would get Chaos of Lyssa for my human mesmer if, you know. I could fork 250+ gold for a decoration.

I’m just happy they implemented the wardrobe system so I could put the engie’s backpack on my toons such as my warrior.

in Living World

Anmida.4058

I’m just happy they implemented the wardrobe system so I could put the engie’s backpack on my toons such as my warrior.

I still remember when it was first revealed that transmuting the starter engie pack skin into a blue or white back piece would make it account bound. Everyone gasped their souls out and for a month there were engie packs as far as the eye could see.

I was no less.

in Living World

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

There isn’t really anything to spend gold on in this game besides decoration so…

in Living World

Anmida.4058

There isn’t really anything to spend gold on in this game besides decoration so…

How dare you imply I don’t spend all of my hard earned gold on unnecessary amounts of character slots and constantly correcting/updating the looks of my characters with makeover kits.