Yitsul.8342

Q:

will there be any new permanent maps akin to Southsun Cove Next Year

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

A:

The developers have said that new permanent zones are coming, but they haven’t said exactly when.

source please?

It’s buried in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7CcwnfUdU This is the PAX interview where Colin Johanson talks about everything that’s upcoming in the game, what they’re planning to include and what they’re not doing. It’s a bit long, 26 minutes, but very informative.

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There might be, and there might not.
They won’t tell you more than that in case something goes wrong.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

I’d love to see the Crystal Desert again after all this time and judging by the threads I’ve read others would too. Only thing is if the map/s were too good, everyone would make a b line for it/them and leave other maps completely barren or they’d all flock to the same place for two weeks like with LS then go back to whatever.

What am I saying? I just described GW2 as it is. Give us new maps, at least they’d be permanent. Use Southsun as a stepping stone instead of just giving up on new maps completely. Southsun is abandoned more than other GW2 maps for reasons (unless Karka Queen v’s Train taking place).

Christ, when I couldn’t do the Rubik’s cube first time did I give up? No, I peeled all the stickers off and put them back on so it looked like I managed it :P

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

The developers have said that new permanent zones are coming, but they haven’t said exactly when.

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Have any new permanent zones been released since game launch? I’ve been away a long time and from what I can tell, all the updates have been temporary.

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

It would be a nice publicity if the teaser for LW Season 2 would hint to some new zones. We will see it in March next year.

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Yitsul.8342

Yitsul.8342

source please?

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I would really appreciate some permanent content, new weapons, professions, dungeons, and places to explore. It would be awesome if it came in a box and I would gladly pay 60$ for it.

as for these updates with free content, well i’m sure everyone’s heard the old saying; “You get what you pay for.”

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

No added content for explorers.

I consider that a major failing of the game.

SBI

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Marn.8265

Marn.8265

I can’t wait for the Dominion of Winds and the Tengu. Hopefully they get a little art update because right now their mouths barely move when they speak in cutscenes.

Marn Skullstomp [KöMÉ] on Henge of Denravi

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

TBH, the problem isn’t when, but what.
do we get yet another dungeon or fracture or do we finally get something like the crystal desert or even close to the size of cantha.

New PERMANENT Zones

in Living World

Posted by: Yitsul.8342

Yitsul.8342

I can’t wait for the Dominion of Winds and the Tengu. Hopefully they get a little art update because right now their mouths barely move when they speak in cutscenes.

and their eyes are painted on