New TA path permanent?

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Q:

I’m guessing this is a permanent addition to the game? Or is it temporary?

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

A:

It will be permanent.

“This newest story includes new events and rewards but also a whole new PERMANENT ADDITION to Tyria!”

http://www.guildwars2hub.com/features/editorials/twilight-assault

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Yes, permanent.

I also suspect as its level 80 ONLY, that the difficulty scale will be about the same as Tequatl…at least only 5 of you will need to work together this time thou…

Anyone noticed, Anet have seriously upped the difficulty of content recently…Gauntlet, Tequatl, boosting bosses and now a level 80 only dungeon path.

Probably in response to everyone saying GW2 is faceroll and to encourage everyone to grind ascended…

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

“On top of that, however, is hints that old problems will come to fore in all new ways.”

Sounds like they are updating the old Paths as well. And i hope this new path will be really difficult.

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

“On top of that, however, is hints that old problems will come to fore in all new ways.”

Sounds like they are updating the old Paths as well. And i hope this new path will be really difficult.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up for the updating of old paths. They probably would have said something specific on the release page if they planned to. After all, in the previous release they said they revamped all world bosses when all they really did for most was add a timer and more health. The quote is probably pointed at the Nightmare Tree boss coming back (which you can see in the trailer).

I’m also hoping that this path is extremely difficult.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

New TA path permanent?

in Living World

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Yes, permanent.

I also suspect as its level 80 ONLY, that the difficulty scale will be about the same as Tequatl…at least only 5 of you will need to work together this time thou…

Anyone noticed, Anet have seriously upped the difficulty of content recently…Gauntlet, Tequatl, boosting bosses and now a level 80 only dungeon path.

Probably in response to everyone saying GW2 is faceroll and to encourage everyone to grind ascended…

Partly true. They also added invasions and pavilion which are easy zerg content. SAB also has 3 difficulty levels, to each his own. A.net is getting their act together and giving something for every type of player.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto