Posted by: KilledByAGuitar.9178

KilledByAGuitar.9178

Scarlet I guess?

Piken Square | Unholy Demise | Quaggans <3

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: jweez.7214

jweez.7214

Yea def scarlet. The hair is a dead giveaway. But anybody else thinking that the guy behind her are the Kraits “Prophets”?

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

Scarlet with a krait-bred, NC-sylvari infused margonite-looking creature? I swear, if they dare touch godly lore with Scarlet…

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Has anyone here seen my faith in ArenaNet? I seem to have dropped it somewhere.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: jweez.7214

jweez.7214

Scarlet with a krait-bred, NC-sylvari infused margonite-looking creature? I swear, if they dare touch godly lore with Scarlet…

They have to bring back the good lore somehow. I for one am happy that while not necessarily good, this patch at least is darker and more of the way of fantasy.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: ThePatak.6785

ThePatak.6785

Whoa whoa whoa… Margonites ruled the Unending Ocean. Krait are supposedly from the Unending Ocean, if I remember my lore. If Krait culture was influenced by the Margonites somehow, they may know how to bring the power of the Margonites or the Domain of Anguish back into the world.
Just a thought.

Bullkitten.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Whoa whoa whoa… Margonites ruled the Unending Ocean. Krait are supposedly from the Unending Ocean, if I remember my lore. If Krait culture was influenced by the Margonites somehow, they may know how to bring the power of the Margonites or the Domain of Anguish back into the world.
Just a thought.

or much more likely…

SCARLET!!! MAGIC, WIZARDS, CAUSE ALIENS!!!!

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! cough, cough, AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

Tundra Alliance?

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Yea def scarlet. The hair is a dead giveaway. But anybody else thinking that the guy behind her are the Kraits “Prophets”?

Nope. That’s another attempt to showcase her ‘genius’ by fusing together two separate things in Tyria because “fusions are cool”. I think we skipped the whole super saiyan arc. It’s probably some kind of krait/Nightmare Court fusion because it wouldn’t be a Scarlet gimmick without the Molten Berserker/Clockheart creation. Scarlet is so quirky and different, look at how creative she can be.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

inb4 Abaddon

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Jeff.4680

Jeff.4680

That creature behind her does look a lot like a Margonite. We know that Lord Jadoth and many other margonites are still alive. Being that the margonites once ruled the seas, it would make perfect sense for these to be the krait’s “prophets”.

However, there’s one problem with that theory. Scarlet’s not in it. Therefore, unfortunately I’d have to bet money that its just some “salad-fused-krait” or something again.

As much as I’d love to see Margonites, like much other of the underlying lore, make a return, I’ll be disappointed as long as I see Scarlet standing in front of them. Her story/character is horrendously awful. And that’s a very kind understatement.

From the smallest blade of grass to the largest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Here’s hoping it is a Margonite, and that it will lead somewhere good (a new zone, either the undying ocean or the desert, are my hopes)….er not in this patch (I know it won’t happen this year) but I would be happy if it was set up now.

(edited by Wallace MacBix.2089)

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Jeff.4680

Here’s hoping it is a Margonite, and that it will lead somewhere good (a new zone, either the undying ocean or the desert, are my hopes)….er not in this patch (I know it won’t happen this year) but I would be happy if it was set up now.

It’s not a margonite:
proof

From the smallest blade of grass to the largest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

inb4 Abaddon

If only people had voted for the abaddon fractal……

Instead, kitten kitten we want 4 weeks of cheap wp’s kitten kitten .

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It’s not a margonite:
proof

another “hybrid”…

is that literally the ONLY idea anet has? You’d think after 6 months of hybrids someone there would have thought of a new idea…

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

inb4 Abaddon

A lot of people wanted the fractal and didn’t care for the cheaper wp costs.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

inb4 Abaddon

Obviously not enough.

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

inb4 Abaddon

Obviously not enough.

I was not referring to the Abaddon fractal.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

inb4 Abaddon

Oh please, it had nothing to do with the waypoints vs BL keys or even Abaddon Vs Thaumanova, more players liked Kiel and hated Gnashblade and the outcome was practically ensured from the beginning.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Scarlet with a Krait experiment/boyfriend.
There that should shatter a few mind eyes with that mental image.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Nyxion.9142

Nyxion.9142

Anet, let us kill scarlet and it’ll be all over… Right?

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Thalador.4218

Killing Scarlet is not enough now. She and all her dealings have to be made non-canon, or at least a bad dream from which the PC will soon wake in Fort Trinity after drinking TOOOO much on the victory celebration… but wait a minute…

What’s Marshal Trahearne doing in our bed??? O_O

This won’t end well…

A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

(edited by Thalador.4218)

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Nyxion.9142

Nyxion.9142

Killing Scarlet is not enough now. She and all her dealings has to be made non-canon, or at least a bad dream from which the PC will soon wake in Fort Trinity after drinking TOOOO much on the victory celebration… but wait a minute…

This won’t end well…

lmao

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

If you compare the new toxic mantle skin with the creature behind Scarlet there are some obvious similarities.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Parlourbeatflex.5970

Parlourbeatflex.5970

Toxic hybrid….. what the kitten scarlet.

“Yey!! lets forever put things that dont belong together…. together! Thats how insane I am!”

Lame.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Guys please stop calling Scarlet by her name. She shall from now on be known as the Lore Slayer, or Slayer of Lores. Her lore slaying deeds are legendary. Kneel down and beg for mercy! :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

Scarlet with a Krait experiment/boyfriend.
There that should shatter a few mind eyes with that mental image.

They were totally meant for eachother.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

And the amount of Scarlet hate continues to boggle my mind.

This is all some elaborate joke and people don’t really hate Scarlet, is that it? That has to be it, right?

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Atlas.9704

And the amount of Scarlet hate continues to boggle my mind.

This is all some elaborate joke and people don’t really hate Scarlet, is that it? That has to be it, right?

To be honest I didn’t mind the potential of her, the idea of a villain who wrecks stuff in Tyria. I have a problem with her for this release because Krait are xenophobic.
Yes I understand that in the game they said an off shoot of the Court and the Krait teamed up because the Krait are desperate, but I really just wanted them to rise up on their own without needing to ally with anyone.

Next up I expect the Hylek and the Centaurs to make the Hoof Hop Alliance because…..reasons.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Eurhetemec.9052

Eurhetemec.9052

Next up I expect the Hylek and the Centaurs to make the Hoof Hop Alliance because…..reasons.

Surely the Destroyers and the Inquest – they’ve got about as much in common as the Nightmare Court and the Krait. At least the Hylek and Centaurs are both fairly normal living creatures with simple goals of conquest.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

6 eyes = Abaddon, or it used to but now there’s that Necro pet…

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Atlas.9704

Surely the Destroyers and the Inquest – they’ve got about as much in common as the Nightmare Court and the Krait. At least the Hylek and Centaurs are both fairly normal living creatures with simple goals of conquest.

We already have Pirate/Inquest. So they are taken.
Now Destroyers and Skritt, that sounds like a potential mix up.

Should we call them the Burning Shinies?
Rock Rat Republic?
Fire Mouse Consortium?

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: ThaSlayer.8573

ThaSlayer.8573

Hmmm ive thought this whole thing has been Abaddony for awhile now but i remember Anet officially saying Abaddons story was dead and over…

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Jeff.4680

Hmmm ive thought this whole thing has been Abaddony for awhile now but i remember Anet officially saying Abaddons story was dead and over…

I wish it was Scarlet’s story who was dead and over, and Abaddon’s that was still going on.

/cry

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Long live Scarlet!

May she be as far removed from the sacred GW lore as this game is from the sacred Manifesto. May she be in every second LS update so that the collective rage may fuel the failing GW2 servers.

Long live Scarlet!

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

The more Scarlet we get, the sooner her arc concludes.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

Killing Scarlet is not enough now. She and all her dealings have to be made non-canon, or at least a bad dream from which the PC will soon wake in Fort Trinity after drinking TOOOO much on the victory celebration… but wait a minute…

This won’t end well…

Made my day. You win the interwebs for the day

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

This won’t end well…

And then Kormir walks in…

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Atlas.9704

This won’t end well…

And trips over the bed because she’s blind.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Sytherek.7689

Sytherek.7689

I’m hearing hammering in Dredgehaunt, but I can’t find a source. Anyone else hear anything?

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Thalador.4218

This won’t end well…

And trips over the bed because she’s blind.

Judge Kormir is there to make justice. I swear, if my female characters get pregnant with some hybrid plant abomination, I’m su(e)ing (haha, get it? XD) the last penny out of Trahearne and the Pact.

For males the case can be made by complaining of splinters in sensitive areas.

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Balcs.4103

Balcs.4103

In my opinion i think it looks more like an Oni from gw1 rather than a Margonite

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/archive/a/a7/20071010034403%21Oni.jpg

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

Next Patch Teaser up

in Living World

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I tough was Abadonsih creature behind Scarlet(if it is scarlet look different).

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)