Please don't kill off Trahearne

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I find it so weird that Sieran gets hate, when Forgal was just.. blah, like every other Norn. Treated me like a kid, no matter how many fires I pulled his frozen northern behind out of.

And yet, that one time that Risen said “You should have died with Forgal.” …You can bet I turned right around and whupped its kitten. Forgal might have been boring, but at least he had a proper Norn end.

Unlike Treesus, whose purpose is done. Zhaitan’s gone, now plantboy can go.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

pleeeaaaase I hope he becomes corrupted by Mordremoth, so that I can destroy him

I hope there will be cinematic cutscene when that happened, just like the time we uprooted Scarlet in breachmaker

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in Living World

Posted by: Mafetix.9857

Mafetix.9857

I really want him to die. And I mean really. I never liked him. And I think it would be a good way for the NPC hate of sylvari to stop with the death of the leader of the pact. A hero dying would be great for the story. Everyone seems bullet proof at the moment. I mean only our mentors dying are the only really impactful deaths (well forgel and tybalt, the sylvari was way too happy and annoying. I was happy when she died.)

You can even kill of Zoldra/cathe or anyone from DE 2.0, just not Timi. I’ll miss scruffy.

How dare you speak against Sieran! She gave her life for Lion’s Arch and all of Tyria!

Funnily enough, I suspect leveling a Priory character the first time round had an impact on how tolerant I was of Trahearne. After running around with Sieran for a while, it was a welcome change to be partnered with someone altogether more down-to-earth, who I didn’t have to go chasing after to keep out of trouble. Sieran was supposed to be my necromancer’s mentor, but often it felt more like my necro was the one trying to babysit her. I did feel kinda bad for giving her such a hard time after Claw Island though.

I liked Trahearne enough that by the time I rolled a sylvari I was pleasantly surprised to see him pop up in the early stages of the personal story.

The end cutscene where he was exhausted, made it really obvious what direction the story could’ve taken, but I’m really glad you guys decided not to kill him.

Cleansing Orr symbolized cleansing the theme of constant death up until that point, and it was a really cool twist observant readers could appreciate.

Killing Trahearne would be turning back on that cool twist, and ruin something that was really cool in the personal story. Besides, some people actually like Trahearne… :X

^ what this person said.

The Legion of Honour [XIII] & OPERATION: UNION - bringing players together
http://is.gd/operationunion

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I really want him to die. And I mean really. I never liked him. And I think it would be a good way for the NPC hate of sylvari to stop with the death of the leader of the pact. A hero dying would be great for the story. Everyone seems bullet proof at the moment. I mean only our mentors dying are the only really impactful deaths (well forgel and tybalt, the sylvari was way too happy and annoying. I was happy when she died.)

You can even kill of Zoldra/cathe or anyone from DE 2.0, just not Timi. I’ll miss scruffy.

How dare you speak against Sieran! She gave her life for Lion’s Arch and all of Tyria!

She was an annoying child, I would have let her die shortly after meeting her if the game let me. I’m sorry but I’ve not met a tree I’ve liked yet. But then I can say the same for most NPC’s. Save but a hand full.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

“If you strike him down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Imagining Bobby sitting in his office, a flower in his hand, picking off the petals:

“We kill him…”
“We kill him not.”
“We kill him…”

That’s exactly how it happened.

Here’s my drama proposal. After we (he) kill Zhaitan and we (he) succesfully saves the world from him…..we will be faced this time with a corrupt Traherne (makes for a good story being handpicked by the pale tree….one of the first salads to sprout bla bla bla).

WE kill him! The corrupt version, in a fight where he tries to defend the dragon. He becomes a cahmpion of Mordi….like how the risen priest was for Zhaitan.

This adds drama considering “we were friends…and defeated Zhaitan holding hands and dancing”…..and also opens up a spot for the big leadership of the anti-dragon-power-ranger-team. The so called hero who SINGLEHANDEDLY defeated Zhaitan falls pray to the very creatures he tries to protect Tyria from and was destined to do so by the pale tree.

The anti-dragon-power-ranger-team leader could be US, because we were there before any of the others appeared. This way u give us a more major role in our personal story and so on. Also u can reuse the “boss” audio a lot more after that so it won’t be a dead investment (and this here my friend..makes it totally worth it!). That audio file should be the center piece of all upcoming living story additions.

……………………………………………………………………………………..i was kidding btw about the audio file.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Living World

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I truly cannot imagine a world where awful characters like the biconics get to be in every major release and then a hero like Trahearne gets offed.

in Living World

Posted by: Styxx.1564

Styxx.1564

Killing or not, he just needs to man up a bit and maybe Anet should hire someone else who didn’t just wake up from a nap to do his voice.
He’s seriously THE MOST anti-charismatic hero I’ve ever had to listen to. Like.. really.

When he gives a speech to “motivate” troops, I just want to throw down my weapon and go join the enemy’s forces.

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Killing or not, he just needs to man up a bit and maybe Anet should hire someone else who didn’t just wake up from a nap to do his voice.
He’s seriously THE MOST anti-charismatic hero I’ve ever had to listen to. Like.. really.

When he gives a speech to “motivate” troops, I just want to throw down my weapon and go join the enemy’s forces.

I’ve heard better, more rousing, and more convincing arguments from the Risen:

“Death good!”

I mean, dang, I’m sold.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I get the impression that the reasons for disliking Trahearne are kind of varied. Personally, I don’t hate him, but I did get kind of annoyed with his tendency to spout exposition in the middle of a mission. That’s something that would bug me with any character though, unless it was done in a really engaging way.

I feel the main problem with Trahearne is that he’s too much of a walking stereotype. He is the wispy tree-based race and (surprise, surprise) his personality and confidence levels are akin to a twig. This sort of stereotype-fulfilling works ok for some races (such as Rytlock being a tough-as-nails character and being the big-brute-with-giant-tails race) because it’s easy to enjoy characters who are brutal and strong (their power is appealing).

Trahearne’s stereotype is unfulfilling precisely because he’s in a position of power and is notably written as weak and unsure of himself. For a human character this would work ok (being humans in RL, we understand that some humans are like that – thrust into positions of power but unsure of themselves). But because the main basis of Trahearne is being part of a twig race, it just looks cheap and one-dimensional.

I suspect that with the way his character is written, he would have worked way better as a human. I would have liked to see a character like him show that twig race has more to it than looking like it’s going to snap under pressure. It’s kind of late to 180 his character, but for future reference, I think it’s way more engaging to write characters that surprise people, rather than writing characters in the most stereotypical way that you could imagine them.

Don’t get me wrong; some of the characters I’ve encountered were well-written and I thoroughly enjoyed them. But even amidst the good ones, there does seem to be a bit of an obsession with writing stereotypes.

Or words to that effect.

in Living World

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Imagining Bobby sitting in his office, a flower in his hand, picking off the petals:

“We kill him…”
“We kill him not.”
“We kill him…”

Please don’t take my buddy Trahearne, take that hag Queen Jennah who “called” Logan away from his obligation to his fellow DE characters, despite the fact that she could conjure up a dragon. <smile>

I have a better suggestion: Kill off Logan instead of Trahearne. Then have the awesome and interesting Lord Faren take his place. Logan is one of the most pointless, boring characters in the game anyways. He’s a shame to the Thackrey name. If he were more like Gwen, I would like him. Since Logan is not like his extra-great grandma, just kill him off.

Bobby, don’t even think about harming the Pale Tree either.

Edit: I originally didn’t want to see Queen Jennah killed but now I changed my mind.

(edited by kta.6502)

in Living World

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

I hate when people blame the actor completely. The guy who voiced Trahearne has done so many things and is insanely varied. The director specifically had him do that voice.
Actors do not have free reign in the booth folks.

in Living World

Posted by: Aycee.9162

Aycee.9162

“Death good!”

I mean, dang, I’m sold.

Seriously made my day lmfao

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Ok, this is how I see this playing out. been summoned to the summit by the pale tree. Now hes going to enter the chamber and take a seat, right after he sits down… Mordremoths head going to come right out of the floor and eat Trahearne whole. SO we can stop hearing about him from both good and bad perspectives.

in Living World

xXMapcoXx.9614

“Death good!”

I mean, dang, I’m sold.

Seriously made my day lmfao

I kitten near peed myself after reading this!

in Living World

Labjax.2465

Ok, this is how I see this playing out. been summoned to the summit by the pale tree. Now hes going to enter the chamber and take a seat, right after he sits down… Mordremoths head going to come right out of the floor and eat Trahearne whole. SO we can stop hearing about him from both good and bad perspectives.

Plot twist: Trahearne is Mordremoth. Dun dun dun..

Or words to that effect.

in Living World

xXMapcoXx.9614

o=

in Living World

Posted by: Wolfmoon.2976

Wolfmoon.2976

Going to add my vote to the NOT wanting Trahearne killed list.

I’m hoping Trahearne returns and if anything his story is expanded upon and gives everyone a reason to like him. I feel like a lot of the band wagon Trahearne hate is more due to bad/bland writing on Anet’s part. I feel like that is a problem with much of the personal story though (getting better though). Like a lot of things a very loud minority of players who felt he was bland and presented poorly too far into the story try and make it seem everyone in the game hates him and wants him to die. Not true.

Again, not everyone in this game hates Trahearne, I liked him and don’t wish to see him killed off..

Commander Malacc ~ Tarnished Coast

in Living World

Posted by: Vespertilionidae.5018

Vespertilionidae.5018

I like Trahearne. I enjoyed the voice acting and his credit taking didn’t bother me.

That being said…

I think he has a lot of potential to be a very personal nemesis and an interesting villain in ways that relates personally to the pc’s story. Scarlet wasn’t personal, Scarlet didn’t know the pc, and the current LS that involves her is learning more about who Scarlet was. I am enjoying that, it is interesting to learn about her history but there is nothing personal to the pc about it.

But Trahearne could develop into something that really has depth and meaning to the character. Because villains are not made overnight this could be an interesting journey as a friend and brother in arms changes and eventually turns against those who are closest to him. He knows the pc well, strengths and weaknesses, what choices were made along the way to defeating Zhaitan. All possible material for little touches that make the story truly feel personal to the pc.

Also…The pc might have their own dark journey ahead. Viewing the Eternal Alchemy might have an effect that has yet to be revealed. The vine backpiece might also be a source of corrupting or maddening influences as it grows over time. For example what if it began whispering to the player character messages from Modremoth at random as they run about the world wearing it. (especially if those messages took into consideration elements of the pc’s race, profession, choices upon creation and the personal story.) To me, that would feel very creepy and personal. Maybe the pc has a dark period as a result of this, sees the other (dark) side of things for a bit. Trahearne tries to help/stop them and is slain by the pc while they are themselves being a villain or having a bout of insanity. (thus giving those players who don’t always want to be on the side of good some time on the side of evil to enjoy in the process)

Perhaps Trahearne doesn’t totally succumb to evil because the pc helps him. Maybe he can’t be saved and it is a mercy killing. Trahearne begging the pc to end his torment would certainly elicit some kind of feeling, be it sadness or delight. If he is going to die I just hope it isn’t sudden or without some build up and thus, meaning to the pc. Just having him reappear to die soon after wouldn’t feel like a good story in my opinion.

Regardless of what happens I’d just love to see Trahearne develop into something beyond being a hero of plot device necessity.

Successful opportunism is often indistinguishable from a masterful plan.

in Living World

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

The guy who ‘leads’ from the rear who summons his pets then has to go lie down and rest, the guy who when given the great artifact by the pale tree to save tiria sends us out to do the fighting, the guy who when he does finally get in a fight hits like an Asuran grandmother with a damp teabag.

Let us do it make our day a part of the living story we would enjoy i would be happy to spend a week cutting lumber in Or to make the greatsword Glycophosphate to happily decapite him.

Ulfar SOR

in Living World

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Reading Ask-Marshall-Trahearne Tumblr page and all the memes associated with him, really made me love Trahearne all that much more.

For any of you who didn’t know, Trahearne is a grumpy alcoholic who makes wonderful, drunken love with Riannoc.

How could you not like this guy!?

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

Reading Ask-Marshall-Trahearne Tumblr page and all the memes associated with him, really made me love Trahearne all that much more.

For any of you who didn’t know, Trahearne is a grumpy alcoholic who makes wonderful, drunken love with Riannoc.

What, no awkward fish entanglement with Sayeh? Wasted opportunities, wasted setup.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

That would put his motivation for cleansing Orr in a whole new light.

You know I’m torn between smiling because it was a joke, and saying “No seriously man, think about it. It could work! There’s a reason the pact didn’t go to Lion’s Arch other than ‘Our mission is fighting the dragons’. He was planning this the whole time the cunning necomancer! No Lion’s Arch, no Zhaitan and, worst of all, he made sure that there would be no Tibault to save us from Mordremoth’s encroaching vines!”

in Living World

Labjax.2465

That would put his motivation for cleansing Orr in a whole new light.

You know I’m torn between smiling because it was a joke, and saying “No seriously man, think about it. It could work! There’s a reason the pact didn’t go to Lion’s Arch other than ‘Our mission is fighting the dragons’. He was planning this the whole time the cunning necomancer! No Lion’s Arch, no Zhaitan and, worst of all, he made sure that there would be no Tibault to save us from Mordremoth’s encroaching vines!”

Hehe, I feel the same way. I wrote it as a joke, but then I was like, “Wait, this could actually work…”

Or words to that effect.

in Living World

Posted by: Sorann Peace.9056

Sorann Peace.9056

+1 Internetz to you, my good sir.

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I find it so weird that Sieran gets hate, when Forgal was just.. blah, like every other Norn. Treated me like a kid, no matter how many fires I pulled his frozen northern behind out of.

And yet, that one time that Risen said “You should have died with Forgal.” …You can bet I turned right around and whupped its kitten. Forgal might have been boring, but at least he had a proper Norn end.

Trahearnes Wyld Hunt isn’t to killl Zhaitan, it’s to cleanse Orr. Obviously that hasn’t happened.

Killing Trahearne at this point would be nothing but pandering. If Trahearne can’t lead the Pact any more (and I think his character background easily supports that – his Wyld Hunt is Orr, not Elder Dragons) he doesn’t have to die. Hand the reigns over – there are others in Tyria who would make good military leaders (Laranthir for one). Trahearne can dedicate his time to cleansing Orr.

Trahearne has other stories we haven’t seen yet. His relationship with the largos hasn’t been explored, I think he also helped a member of the tengu. He’s been around for a long time and he’s a fairly diplomatic character in the story. Travelling through Orr alone before the Pact got there, that’s pretty impressive. I think Trahearne has a lot of potential for future stories, even if he’s not part of the Pact. I also want to see how he deals with cleansing Orr.

Killing Trahearne accomplishes very little. It’s been almost two years since many of us spent any time with him, he is easily replaced within the Pact so I don’t think it creates interesting story consequences (Jennah’s death is an example of a more consequential death, Trahearne’s death is simply someone else’s promotion) and it actually kills off potential stories.

in Living World

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

Honestly I’d rather he wasn’t included in the LS at all, to kill him or not. Trehearne is just such an awful character, the only thing I remember about him (aside from his god awful droning voice, pomopus dialogue and unskippable three to ten minute diatribes) is the fact that as an NPC he was either perma-dead or aggroing random mobs with zero damage attacks. I’d ratherjust forget about him.

Alternatively, what could be a great move forward for the game, is if the LS sees us not only killing Trehearne, but going back in time and annihalating him from existence, removing him from the PS entirely so future players and future play-throughs don’t include this usless dullard. I mean would it really make that much difference to the game if he was removed? He accomplishes basically nothing throughout the entire personal story. The player meets the leaders and brings them together and when they’re together, they basically make up their own minds on what to do with assistance from the player. Any exposition provided by Trehearne could just be replaced by either another more interesting character, such as the Pale Tree. His “knowledge” on Orr could simply be handed out to other characters or discovered throughout the PS. He has nothing to do with the defeat of Zaitan, utterly fails to cleanse Orr, so what exactly is he there for?

And nothing would be lost, well except for several hours of mindless tedium, wasted listening to his endless diatribes.

(edited by wolfyrik.2017)

in Living World

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Trahearnes Wyld Hunt isn’t to killl Zhaitan, it’s to cleanse Orr. Obviously that hasn’t happened.

Actually he has started the ritual that will cleanse orr. It just takes time.

EverythingOP

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Would have been nice if some stuff would actually change in orr as to show the “healing” of the land is actually taking place.

in Living World

Posted by: Solus.3926

Solus.3926

“We kill him…”
“We kill him not.”
“We kill him…”

you know, from what I’ve seen about the ‘story’, I believe you … it is one way I choose which path to go down.

I did do the story, once.

I am the menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

in Living World

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

I never understood and will never understand all the hate that Trahearne is receiving. He is one of the few characters i grew attached to, i find his story and personality very interesting and original, having the burden of carrying such a difficult task as cleansing Orr, feeling that it is too much for his shoulders, but still unable to run away from it. Once he realizes that he is not alone in this , and that he has friends along the way by his side helping him, he starts to open up…..He seems like a pretty “real” character for me story wise.
I would be very disappointed if he were to be killed off just to appease the complains . It would mean that as long as there complains the story can be stretched and modified constantly.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

in Living World

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Everything was always so very “Cherry” with her. It was annoying. While I didn’t want her to die, I’d rather have the option to threaten to hit her “Where ever she keeps hers” :P

in Living World

Posted by: Sorann Peace.9056

Sorann Peace.9056

Actually he has started the ritual that will cleanse orr. It just takes time.

Actually, he has cleansed Orr. The game world simply doesn’t represent that. If you look back at the dialogue in the personal story, it’s clearly stated that he cleansed Orr in the Source of Orr mission. That doesn’t mean the Risen will disappear immediately, but it does mean that life can return to Orr. Keep in mind that the Risen aren’t the only dead things in Orr. Orr itself is implied to be dead until the events of that mission.

in Living World

Posted by: Johaocarl.5430

Johaocarl.5430

I am sylvari, but I killed Scarlet. I see no reason for not kill Trehearne is he is evil… and I am sure he is EVIL!

João Carlos

in Living World

Posted by: stobie.2134

stobie.2134

Well, that would explain why his ‘cleansing’ didn’t seem to do anything!

in Living World

kta.6502

I’ve seen that page too! Trahearne has the same appeal as Grumpy Cat! If only he had been presented in-game as the Riannoc-loving, grumpy alcoholic! LOL!

(edited by kta.6502)

in Living World

Posted by: Grez.5139

Grez.5139

I don’t care what they do with Trahearne. I found him quite boring and overly convenient. He was a deus ex machina type character. When ever the story needed something solved he conveniently has a ritual for that.

But the one thing to remember about Trahearne is his Wild Hunt is over. He has already finished his life’s work according to the lore of the silvari and he no longer has a purpose to the narrative. I don’t think he should be killed off, but what good is a scholar of Orrian lore and history going to be against a dragon that has no history with Orr?

If I was in charge of the story I would have Trahearne return to Orr and finish what he started and try to rebuild the empire. With his knowledge of Orrian rituals and history he is the only person suited to the task. If A-net decides to go in a similar direction that doesn’t really give him lots of spare time to be learning about new threats when he still needs to purge the remaining undead, rebuild temples, pacify disturbed spirits, etc.

Remember he spent his entire life learning about Orr. It would be a disservice to the players and a huge plot hole if they made Trahearne into some swiss army dragon slayer type character with complete knowledge of every elder dragons weakness for the sake of convenience.

Remember the Priory has generations of scholars just as devoted as Trahearne that have been researching the elder dragons. It would make far more sense for one of those scholars or some new NPC that had a similar mission to Trahearne’s to take over for each new dragon. For example maybe the PCs can find a lost city of dwarves with ancient knowledge about the elder dragons that had been passed down for generations, or maybe there was another Silvari with a wild hunt to calm the jungles of Maguuma.

Personally I wouldn’t want another Trahearne NPC, but it is plausible that if the Pale Tree gave one of her sons the mission to cleanse Orr she would send other children to fix other parts of the world that are out of balance or that she knew would one day be out of balance.

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

“We kill him…”
“We kill him not.”
“We kill him…”

Please don’t take my buddy Trahearne, take that hag Queen Jennah who “called” Logan away from his obligation to his fellow DE characters, despite the fact that she could conjure up a dragon. <smile>

I have a better suggestion: Kill off Logan instead of Trahearne or Queen Jennah. Then have the awesome and interesting Lord Faren take his place. Logan is one of the most pointless, boring characters in the game anyways. He’s a shame to the Thackrey name. If he were more like Gwen, I would like him. Since Logan is not like his extra-great grandma, just kill him off.

Bobby, don’t even think about harming the Pale Tree either.

I like Logan. Yes he’s not as good as Gwen, but then I don’t think anyone could be.
Bobby burn the tree down. I dislike the whole race from a story telling point of view. I’d sooner see the whole race die. And burn so I can cook my food on there corpses.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Living World

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Why can’t our character be the one to die in the story for once. We will probably have a better story with our character being the one to die and then come back to life after a small time gap in the storyline.

in Living World

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

Why can’t our character be the one to die in the story for once. We will probably have a better story with our character being the one to die and then come back to life after a small time gap in the storyline.

Will s/he be pieced together by asuran scientists, except from the Inquest, where we will find out that they in fact have some humane collaborators that feel like real human beings that will join our party as we are forced to carry out tasks for them for they have the technology others don’t, too?

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Death to Trahearne!

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Living World

Posted by: HandOfKane.5409

HandOfKane.5409

2. Our mentor’s death. As players, we thought our mentor would actually stick with us, as they remained for more than 10 levels. Our mentors had spicy, fun personalities, and then they are suddenly replaced. That felt really bad.

O rly? Forgal “My head and ego are bigger than Mikkel Toivosson’s and the Sons of Svanir’s” says hi.

I do agree with not killing Trahearne, since that would be pretty much throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Thus it would lose the chance to actually improve on his flaws and therefore also improve the story. And TBH I find Nolan North’s whiny, high-pitched squeals on my male human warrior far more irritating than anything from Trahearne (won’t be making another male human char for a long time).

Also good you’re not making the mistake of thinking that the forum’s consensus = the playerbase at large’s.

in Living World

Posted by: Blacksarevok.8104

Blacksarevok.8104

If they kill my husbando I’m done with this game.

in Living World

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

No! Don’t kill Trahearne! Just, um… ya know… take into a moot, get him drunk, the man need to loosen up a bit! That’s all!

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

in Living World

Kain Francois.4328

I REALLY want to see Trahearne at a moot, actually…

ANET, if you readin’ dis, make it happen!

in Living World

kta.6502

Bumped because of this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/lwd/Please-do-kill-off-Trahearne

I REALLY want to see Trahearne at a moot, actually…

ANET, if you readin’ dis, make it happen!

Yes! I want to see drunk Trahearne in this game! I’m hoping that he will give us the details of his REAL relationship with Riannoc if he’s drunk. LOL! XD

(edited by kta.6502)

in Living World

Kain Francois.4328

To be honest, ArenaNet missed a really great opportunity during the endgame instance, in order to make Trahearne liven up a bit. I think the roles between Trahearne and the Player character should’ve been reversed… The player should’ve been the ones contemplating, while Trahearne telling us to loosen up.

in Living World

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Trahearne, even with the wooden/monotone voice acting is 10 times better than Marjory, Kasmeer and Braham.

I just want to see some more kittening emotion in his voice – the character is good but the VA really lets him down tbh. Such unbelievably awkward intonation and lack of emotion.

in Living World

Posted by: Boredomislife.2879

Boredomislife.2879

Let Trahearne Live i say, Gw2 is quickly becoming a story of everyone dies the end and that’s not fun for anyone.

in Living World

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

For digging this thread after a year:

Attachments: