Please keep up with the devs.

in Living World

Posted by: Ezirium.8109

Ezirium.8109

I am seeing waaaayyy too many people complaining that this patch is “Too much based on the story and not enough content.” It’s getting quite annoying that people don’t listen to what the developers are saying for the game that YOU are playing. They have said in multiple places that these next 4 updates are going to focus on the story, and only the story. There will be a “finale” update that will wrap all of the features they have planned into one. Atleast we are getting content with a new boss fight, and interesting mechanics. I find the new AoE rings to be awesome, and much more visual which is a huge improvement. I’m also confused at what people really want in this game. I see all the time that the game is “boring and too easy”. But the moment they add a boss fight that requires some coordination (Which by the way if people remember was the idea of the game at launch, to have people on a large scale coordinate with each other and avoid having to party into an instance all together.) people are up in arms about how its too hard and Anet has “failed again”. Give them a chance and see what happens by the end of the LS, if you still don’t like the content, then leave. It’s not like theres a subscription fee keeping you here…

(edited by Ezirium.8109)

in Living World

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

+1

Also, the events are packed with people right now. That would equal success and not failure since people are doing the events.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Living World

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

It’s fashionable to whine about whiners. Not.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

in Living World

Posted by: Nakat.3172

Nakat.3172

I would like to be directed to the people complaining that this patch has “too much story.”

in Living World

Ezirium.8109

I would like to be directed to the people complaining that this patch has “too much story.”

If I’m reading your post correctly I believe you are referring to players complaining about the story itself. If you had read my post correctly I was making reference to players saying there was not enough content that was coming with these patches. I was making a point that people do not read anything online and don’t understand that the next 4 LS updates are story based, not content based.

in Living World

Ezirium.8109

It’s fashionable to whine about whiners. Not.

I’m not interested in the fashion of it.

in Living World

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

For a update focused on story, it seems i have to do a whole lot of content…

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

One of my biggest complaints about this patch is that there is NO story. All we get is a 10 minute ‘story’ instance that tells us nothing we didn’t already know…excluding Kasmeer’s father and Taimi’s introduction, of course. This patch is nothing but two world bosses (that popped out of the blue) and a list of monotonous achievements. Where is the story?

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

One of my biggest complaints about this patch is that there is NO story. All we get is a 10 minute ‘story’ instance that tells us nothing we didn’t already know…excluding Kasmeer’s father and Taimi’s introduction, of course. This patch is nothing but two world bosses (that popped out of the blue) and a list of monotonous achievements. Where is the story?

And more information about Rox, and a rather big amount of information about Scarlet and loads of hints about the future.

There is even an achievements that pushes you to the story (and the UI for that matter).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

And the OP hits the nail right on the head.
Anet can do nothing to please some people.
The unfortunate reality seems to be that some people just like to be mad on the internet and make sure as many people as possible know it.

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’