(Possible spoiler) New Theory Scarlets attack

in Living World

Posted by: Tyrantis.8640

Tyrantis.8640

The attack on Lions Arch serves a pupose because her true goal is also to take out the Pale Tree with her poison to possibly “Awaken” the Sylvari and possibly Mordemoth who might be below the tree.

The attack on lions arch would draw everyone as far away from the tree as possible.

Scarlet has shown to actually be a few steps ahead of everyone and could be smart enough to allow you to believe Lions Arch is her main goal.

I believe she is going to drill right where the thumper is placed in LA. IS it possible Primordus is in the middle where all the leylines intersect? Could there be a two dragon scenario?

in Living World

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Either that or Scarlet thinks the voice comes from below ground….

There’s also the possibilty that her theory could be proved wrong!……

The voice could be from above ground disguised as a certain someone we know(ArenaNet said the Personal Nemesis was someone we knew) and Scarlet dosen’t even realize it….

in Living World

Posted by: jsduke.6537

jsduke.6537

Either that or Scarlet thinks the voice comes from below ground….

There’s also the possibilty that her theory could be proved wrong!……

The voice could be from above ground disguised as a certain someone we know(ArenaNet said the Personal Nemesis was someone we knew) and Scarlet dosen’t even realize it….

The “Personal Nemesis” is your Order partner who sacrificed themselves when the Dragon attacked LA in your Personal Story quest. They are coming back as undead blah blah blah…

in Living World

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

All she has to do is to directly attack The grove with her massive army. She has more manpower and firepower than all the allied forces combined.

in Living World

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

I’m going to go with my more unrealistic theory and say it is Mad King Thorn who is calling her…

She going “MAD” – MAD King Thorn.
Origins of MADness
Scarlet BRIAR – Mad King THORN = Briar Thorn

She’s attacking Lion’s Arch for ley lines to use for whatever purpose, do those ley lines help summon Mad King Thorn every year?

Shes trying to summon Mad King Thorn to stop his madness taking over her.

in Living World

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

By now, it should be clear that it’s not Mad King Thorn. If it had been him, Scarlet would have had an involvement in Halloween 2013, and the big climax of her plan would have taken place then.

It didn’t. Instead, the Scarlet storyline was put on hiatus while we met the Bloody Prince.

in Living World

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Which is why i said unrealistic, because i don’t know and just wanted to put out a theory,

in Living World

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

There are other beings of Madness like…… Menzies the Mad!