Rumors of Unannounced and Unreleased content

in Living World

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

Okay guys, I have some theories & rumors that will happen in GW2!

Being able to sort for what your specific class can wear via the Trading Post.

Anet will shut down gw2, buy dungeon fighter from nexon and run that instead as a competitive game.

Ritualist and Dervish, totally coming to the game. They will be introduced early on in the future expansion patch, and at the end of the patch, you will need to complete the final mission to unlock Paragon.

Capes.

Guild Wars.

Instanced Dragon Raids. Teq and other meta events turned into instanced fights. Group size increased to 8 for this. raid groups introduced. Normal mode Dragon fights: 24 man. Hard mode dragon fights introduced, group size: 40.

Tier 7 armor – Transendant armor. minimal but noticable increase from ascended and exotic. Legendary armor introduced at same tier.

Level cap increased to 85.

Remove log out button.

Herobrine introduced.

Perma-death.

Necromancers can use Greatswords.

New instanced raid boss introduced that req. 50 AR to fight in normal mode.

HOPE MY THREAD DOESN’T GET LOCKED BECAUSE SOME OF THESE ARE ACTUAL RUMORS
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/lwd/mordremoth-awakening-is-close/page/2#post3707790

Attachments:

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I think you twisted and turned that dev post far too much. It doesn’t mean what you think it means.

in Living World

Posted by: treborIRL.4521

treborIRL.4521

your thread should get locked and you should get an infraction imo

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

makes no sense dude. they wrote that if someone aquifers some unreleased stuff that they mine from the game is illegal like espionage and stuff

in Living World

Posted by: Thighum.7295

Thighum.7295

Being able to sort for what your specific class can wear via the Trading Post. YES

Anet will shut down gw2, buy dungeon fighter from nexon and run that instead as a competitive game. Doubt it

Ritualist and Dervish, totally coming to the game. They will be introduced early on in the future expansion patch, and at the end of the patch, you will need to complete the final mission to unlock Paragon. Doubt it, even though I want my scythe back

Capes. Want this, but doubt it

Guild Wars.

Instanced Dragon Raids. Teq and other meta events turned into instanced fights. Group size increased to 8 for this. raid groups introduced. Normal mode Dragon fights: 24 man. Hard mode dragon fights introduced, group size: 40. Doubt it

Tier 7 armor – Transendant armor. minimal but noticable increase from ascended and exotic. Legendary armor introduced at same tier. Both doubt it and do not want it

Level cap increased to 85. Want this, 5 more trait point = possible new fun builds

Remove log out button. As if

Herobrine introduced. What?

Perma-death. LOL nice one, but doubt it

Necromancers can use Greatswords. Interesting….. now give them to thieves please

New instanced raid boss introduced that req. 50 AR to fight in normal mode. Doubt it

HOPE MY THREAD DOESN’T GET LOCKED BECAUSE SOME OF THESE ARE ACTUAL RUMORS Are they really?…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/lwd/mordremoth-awakening-is-close/page/2#post3707790

in Living World

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

Being able to sort for what your specific class can wear via the Trading Post.

Anet will shut down gw2, buy dungeon fighter from nexon and run that instead as a competitive game.

Ritualist and Dervish, totally coming to the game. They will be introduced early on in the future expansion patch, and at the end of the patch, you will need to complete the final mission to unlock Paragon.

Capes.

Guild Wars.

Instanced Dragon Raids. Teq and other meta events turned into instanced fights. Group size increased to 8 for this. raid groups introduced. Normal mode Dragon fights: 24 man. Hard mode dragon fights introduced, group size: 40.

Tier 7 armor – Transendant armor. minimal but noticable increase from ascended and exotic. Legendary armor introduced at same tier.

Level cap increased to 85.

Remove log out button.

Herobrine introduced.

Perma-death.

Necromancers can use Greatswords.

New instanced raid boss introduced that req. 50 AR to fight in normal mode.

HOPE MY THREAD DOESN’T GET LOCKED BECAUSE SOME OF THESE ARE ACTUAL RUMORS

Never go full kitten.

in Living World

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

You forgot “Updated the Localization Files.”

in Living World

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

I see what you did there.