Orr: updating zones and world bosses

in Living World

Posted by: Orion Star.3651

Orion Star.3651

I have nearly killed zhaitan in my personal story, my one gripe with this is is that there has not been any cosmetic or content update to orr in nearly a year, i want it to feel like zhaitan is dead.
Does anyone else agree with me on this?

in Living World

Posted by: NathanH.1465

NathanH.1465

The problem with that would be that there will always people haven’t completed their storyline. So changing stuff, could potentially ruin their storyline.

Although I wouldn’t mind more of the map on orr to open up .

in Living World

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

Still haven’t finished my personal story and I have been playing since headstart.

Eventually I would like to see Orr healed, but not for another year easy.

Asking for a major change like this IMO is WAY too soon. They need to have new Personal Story content made to replace it or continue from it. This take the most time to do in these games, due to voice overs and such

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

in Living World

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

We’ll they have added new abilities to the risen in Orr, as well as thinned the mob density. The thinner mob density was really for gameplay reasons, but it can be construed as Zhaitan’s army slowly getting smaller.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I haven’t finished my personal story as the last leg is a 5 man dungeon. I don’t group with others so my personal story will forever remain incomplete.

in Living World

Posted by: Pavees.7281

Pavees.7281

I haven’t finished my personal story as the last leg is a 5 man dungeon. I don’t group with others so my personal story will forever remain incomplete.

Pride is a rather nasty thing at times and to be fair the instance is so boringly easy you can’t say the line “people are stupid and rude and makes it stressful”. If people in a group who don’t say anything and want the same goal as you are enough to make you avoid finishing a story you seemed to have interest in then that’s rather sad.

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Pride is a rather nasty thing at times and to be fair the instance is so boringly easy you can’t say the line “people are stupid and rude and makes it stressful”. If people in a group who don’t say anything and want the same goal as you are enough to make you avoid finishing a story you seemed to have interest in then that’s rather sad.

I never grouped, not even once, in GW1 and I’ve played that for 7+ years. I’m not about to start grouping now. GW2 even seemed to support the idea of not forming formal parties to do group content…until I was let down by the 5 man dungeon they slipped into my PERSONAL story. There’s nothing personal about being forced to play with 4 other complete strangers.

in Living World

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

I never grouped, not even once, in GW1 and I’ve played that for 7+ years. I’m not about to start grouping now. GW2 even seemed to support the idea of not forming formal parties to do group content…until I was let down by the 5 man dungeon they slipped into my PERSONAL story. There’s nothing personal about being forced to play with 4 other complete strangers.

In my twenty years of MMO play I have learned to detest one thing in all MMOs….. PUGs!!

I detest with a passion Pick Up Groups and the last time I did it was the Molten Alliance Dungeon. Three times I attempted it in a PUG and three times a fail and not due to me. I was usually one of the last to die.

I have yet to find a guild that has players of my mindset so all these 5-mans are making finishing things I might do not worth my time to even try. I have yet to do ANY personal story dungeons in this game.

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred