Spectral Flame

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Arctinus.7824

Arctinus.7824

My friend and I were killing some mobs after the Shatterer and noticed that there are Spectral Flames floating around. I’ve never noticed them there before. It appears they’re invulnerable just like in the final fight with the statue, except they explode on touch. They keep spawning at Skara Braevus near Kindling Waypoint.

Have they always been there? If they have, then my bad and you can disregard this post.

EDIT: Apparently they don’t spawn constantly but just randomly.

Attachments:

(edited by Arctinus.7824)

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’ve noticed them spawn up near Serenity Temple as well. They seem to lock onto a specific character and spawn near them, then chase them around. I’m unsure if this is a new mechanic added to the Brand, or whether it’s specific to characters that have completed Dragon’s Reach P1.

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Arctinus.7824

Arctinus.7824

It would be interesting to find out. I wonder if they appear anywhere else. I mean, since they’re ghosts and not Branded, I would expect to find them everywhere else where there are ghosts as well. I don’t think they’re specific to character’s though, since my Guardian Charr hasn’t completed any of the LS S2 episodes.

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Ive never encountered those before and I main a charr that hangs out in the branded areas primarily. Nice catch o.O guess they were added when the season was released

Ghost Yak

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Never seam them before. Hopefuly this is a hint for something coming up next.

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Well Ice of Dragons I know they existed in one of the fights of the living story. So there related to the ghosts of ascalon 100%. Its possible there just a more recent manifestation of the curse.

Ghost Yak

Spectral Flame

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Well Ice of Dragons I know they existed in one of the fights of the living story. So there related to the ghosts of ascalon 100%. Its possible there just a more recent manifestation of the curse.

Yes but i wanted to point out that i hope this is a hint that the story will also revolve around Ascalon not only about the dragons.