The Legacy of Scarlet's War

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

…there’s nothing there; only a picture… really?? It even says ‘read more’ on the link… I mean, I don’t even understand what was the point of adding this page?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Did you click the picture? (Not that doing so is especially satisfying..)

in Living World

OtakuModeEngage.8679

I did, but even then, it just pulls up the video from the previous post and a video summery… completely useless. If they’re not going to reveal anything new, why bother with the hype?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I guess you can ‘read more’ in the article it links to. I’m not sure why it would be deemed ‘hype’ if, as you say, it isn’t ‘hyping’ anything. I’m not sure a recap would be considered hype, but, that’s just me. =)

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

in Living World

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

…there’s nothing there; only a picture… really?? It even says ‘read more’ on the link… I mean, I don’t even understand what was the point of adding this page?

I can sum it up for ya’

Crappy story not worth remembering. Then a dragon wakes up.

in Living World

OtakuModeEngage.8679

m not sure why it would be deemed ‘hype’ if, as you say, it isn’t ‘hyping’ anything. I’m not sure a recap would be considered hype, but, that’s just me. =)

The ‘hype’ I’m referring to is the excitement they are trying to build by releasing an article once a day every four days. Yet, even if you click on the picture of the second article, all it does is direct you to a recap of the first.

in Living World

OtakuModeEngage.8679

I can sum it up for ya’

Not necessary; I played it upon release. I was hoping these articles would include hints or reveals rather than play as recaps… of which we already have enough.

in Living World

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

I can sum it up for ya’

Not necessary; I played it upon release. I was hoping these articles would include hints or reveals rather than play as recaps… of which we already have enough.

QFT, I wish we had more easter eggs in the articles or the actual festival release. At least it is something for us to grind for and speculate.

Recaps are fine, problem is, we got 3 or 4 of them since the beginning of the year. This is way too much.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone