Well played Anet... **Big Reveal**

in Living World

Posted by: Fury.6281

Fury.6281

Dredge.

A race that is the bane of everyone’s existance. They cannot be blinded, they stun you, and deal some serious damage. This race seems to be a favorite of Anet when it comes to punishing players (EX. past dredge fractal).

However, I have discovered the real reason behind the terror of the dredge… They are MINIONS OF PRIMORDIS! Minions of dragons cannot be corrupted by other elder dragons. Have you ever seen a risen dredge? Yet the abandon mines in bloodtide coast are clearly ex-dredge mining caves that were taken over by the undead, and yet none of them turned to risen?

I rest my case.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Easy. Dredge are so ugly that even Zhaitan doesn’t want them in his armies.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Stone Summit Dragon confirmed, there’s our seventh.

in Living World

Posted by: DistantStatic.6098

DistantStatic.6098

The dredge were around way before any of this even happened…..

lvl80 Guardian lvl80 Ranger lvl80 Elementalist lvl80 Thief …. Why do I list these anymore?
Toyota Car Dealers [TCD]

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Does that mean skritt are secretly dragon minions? Although, to be fair, we don’t even see dead skritt lying around in their former home in Bloodtide Coast either, implying they saw the undead coming. Or the Risen ate all the dead skritt as snacks…

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

I can just see it now…

Risen Skritt: “Zhaitan demands your shinies!”

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Risen Dredge: Join Zhaitan’s collective! You will be assimilated!

in Living World

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

What next….risen bunnies?

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Living World

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

There are Risen bulls. Why not Risen Bunnies? Bunnies have a right to be undead too.

in Living World

LanfearShadowflame.3189

There are Risen bulls. Why not Risen Bunnies? Bunnies have a right to be undead too.

Very true

Wonder if they’d explode like the chickens?

in Living World

Astral Projections.7320

Very true

I forgot about those exploding chickens.

I take it back. They no longer have the right to be undead.

in Living World

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Very true

I forgot about those exploding chickens.

I take it back. They no longer have the right to be undead.

roflmao!

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

Very true

we had those terrible bunies in gw1 remember the ts session when me and my friend came across them the first time. it was like look at the bunny awe there another lets see all the bunnies then at bottom wtf they are killing me. then it was darn bunnies

in Living World

Astral Projections.7320

Very true

we had those terrible bunies in gw1 remember the ts session when me and my friend came across them the first time. it was like look at the bunny awe there another lets see all the bunnies then at bottom wtf they are killing me. then it was darn bunnies

I don’t recall saying darn bunnies. I’m pretty sure it was some other words, several of them.

And then later I found an unsuspecting guildie and showed him the nice bunnies. ^^

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

Very true

I don’t recall saying darn bunnies. I’m pretty sure it was some other words, several of them.

And then later I found an unsuspecting guildie and showed him the nice bunnies. ^^

they were other words but seeing the filter is on i used that one to get my point acrross

in Living World

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Very true

Follow the white rabbit!

But those weren’t bunnies… they where Vaettirs. They just looked like bunnies…. kitten mesmers…

in Living World

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Very true

They could always be like the vicious Monty Python rabbit!

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

There is a Champion Rabbit in the Uncategorized Fractal that you want to kill ASAP. (Trust me, you do NOT want it running around nibbling at your ankles.)

in Living World

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Very true

They could always be like the vicious Monty Python rabbit!

Yeah… but that actually didn’t show anything. We’d need the celestial bunny animations (and then some) to make it worthwhile…

Teleporting bunnies….oh yeah….

in Living World

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I feel bunnies are overdone, I mean even the grawl are using them. Now cute little kittens on the other hand … purr purr BOOM

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As I recall the big uber boss in the finale event for the first Beta Weekend was a little rabbit that wiped out zergs. I wasn’t able to stay up for the event myself, as it was 3 am my time on a work night, but I saw screenshots.

I’m pretty sure it was a rabbit, anyway.

in Living World

Posted by: Slider Zero.9850

Slider Zero.9850

As I recall the big uber boss in the finale event for the first Beta Weekend was a little rabbit that wiped out zergs. I wasn’t able to stay up for the event myself, as it was 3 am my time on a work night, but I saw screenshots.

I’m pretty sure it was a rabbit, anyway.

That was a fun Beta finale. They had a great hunt for little creatures in the woods… with zergs trampling over racoons and such… and then the Legendary White Bunny of doom to finish it off. Then there were reports in map chat about giant Legendary Black Moa’s to the north so the zerg went stampeding up there to fight, doing mass driveby shootings of the wildlife along the way.

It would simply be awesome if they did random breakout great hunts like that once in a while as an extra activity/world event to keep the world interesting and ‘living’ aside from the storylines. Maybe have them grant a badge that you can trade in for a special weapon skin each time, or have a creature related headpiece available. Because REASONS!

in Living World

Posted by: Jenstone.6891

Jenstone.6891

LOL… I saw the reference to GW1 and Eye of the North…. reminded me of the Koss (GW1)strength elixir quest… the big bad monster that Koss (and party) was supposed to kill was a cute snuggly bunny….

in Living World

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

LOL… I saw the reference to GW1 and Eye of the North…. reminded me of the Koss (GW1)strength elixir quest… the big bad monster that Koss (and party) was supposed to kill was a cute snuggly bunny….

Nope. It was a heket warrior in need of growth hormones.

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

in Living World

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Nope. It was a heket warrior in need of growth hormones.

Still not as good as the quest where you had to feed enemy soldiers to a pet skale. That one was awesome.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Easy. Dredge are so ugly that even Zhaitan doesn’t want them in his armies.

Quaggan? No problem.
Hylek? The more the merrier.
Krait? Oh I’m sure we can fit them right in.
Dredge! Get their ugly kittens out of here, even zombies hordes have standards!

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I know this is a joke thread, but dragon minions can be corrupted by other dragons.

We don’t see risen dredge, skritt, etc. because Anet kept a limit on the models, presumably.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Rainin.9812

Rainin.9812

I know this is a joke thread, but dragon minions can be corrupted by other dragons.

We don’t see risen dredge, skritt, etc. because Anet kept a limit on the models, presumably.

Can you say, “Buzz Killington”?

in Living World

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Bunnies?
Who here remember the white god bunny we fought at the very start of this game?

Devona’s Rest