TTS Wurm kill #3. Our first kill post patch.

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: KainRacure.1023

KainRacure.1023

Today was another momentous occasion with all Wurms down at 7:30pm server time post patch with 19 seconds left on the clock! To all those that doubted us and accused of only being able kill the wurm via exploits, this kill especially, is for you.

Thank you to all our supporters and those that have stuck with us with all those agonizingly close attempts, those that waited patiently in Teamspeak for 2 hours to get into the next attempt, to the non TTS who ran with us and cooperated and of course to all our TTS members for being so awesome.

Thanks again to our great commanders (Altorion Leading the Ambros, Metavox Leading the Crim Reapers and Zarzag leading the CoBallers) for this amazing achievement. It’s now time to get this on farm and worked into our raid schedule!

Video Stream and photo’s courtesy of Shazbawt and M A L I B U E Barbie! Thank you for joining us and streaming/screen capping this =D

Pics:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=649580008422130&set=pcb.649581645088633&type=1&relevant_count=2

http://imgur.com/a/Yp4Jm

Video:
Crimson perspective: http://www.twitch.tv/shazbawt/c/3702541

More pics or vids will be edited in when they are available.

Posted by: guardian.6489

guardian.6489

Almost got first post-patch back to back as well but, hey can’t win them all.

Hopefully we can kill it more regularly once people learn how to keep with the wurm in phase 2 a little more.

Retired Leader of TTS

(edited by guardian.6489)

KainRacure.1023

I am sure it will happen, it is only a matter of time.

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Grats Zarzag et al

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Congrats on your kill!

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Personally, I still prefer being called the what Metavox called it during our 4PM server time warm-up run.

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

TTS has trouble killing when the wurm is technically not working right, but we get first kill post patch when it IS working right. I’d like to call that…. QUALITY!

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

Posted by: Destiny.5316

Destiny.5316

TTS has trouble killing when the wurm is technically not working right, but we get first kill post patch when it IS working right. I’d like to call that…. QUALITY!

Deso, [Att], and I believe TxS have all already killed it post patch. Please check your information.

Deso killed it like Saturday afternoon and [Att] killed it Saturday night 9pm. Both of which were post patch.

Not taking anything away from yalls kill, just please check your facts before you make a statement like that.

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I think he meant they got their first kill post patch.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Deso, [Att], and I believe TxS have all already killed it post patch. Please check your information.

Deso killed it like Saturday afternoon and [Att] killed it Saturday night 9pm. Both of which were post patch.

Not taking anything away from yalls kill, just please check your facts before you make a statement like that.

We know others have killed it first. But the “we” refers to TTS. We’ve come up short by a few slivers of health before, so our first true kill felt great.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Destiny.5316

We know others have killed it first. But the “we” refers to TTS. We’ve come up short by a few slivers of health before, so our first true kill felt great.

Ahh, sorry. The way he wrote it was saying to me that he was trying to say all the other groups that have killed it post patch didn’t happen. Been lacking on sleep so a bit on edge lol.

Anyways as I said already good job on the kill.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Ahh, sorry. The way he wrote it was saying to me that he was trying to say all the other groups that have killed it post patch didn’t happen. Been lacking on sleep so a bit on edge lol.

Anyways as I said already good job on the kill.

Gotta give credit to the community, esp. Deso for sharing tips and strategies.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

Yes, I wasn’t claiming anything special outside of what we do, like “first world kill” or anything. Calm down hehe. I was simply stating that we are a quality community. Deso, TxS, and others have great communities as well. Let me be HAPPY Destiny.5316! hehe.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

(edited by HellsPriest.6745)

Destiny.5316

Yes, I wasn’t claiming anything special outside of what we do, like “first world kill” or anything. Calm down hehe. I was simply stating that we are a quality community. Deso, TxS, and others have great communities as well. Let me be HAPPY Destiny.5316! hehe.

haha yea, i was in a grouchy mood when i posted it. trust me i know just how hard it is. be happy

KainRacure.1023

As others pointed out I meant to say TTS’s first kill post patch, My apologies about the formatting error.