We did it!!!

We did it!!!

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Congratulations, you are the heroes!

Sigh… must have been one hell of a battle.
Hope i will be there if it ever happens again…

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

We did it!!!

Posted by: ZinN.6124

ZinN.6124

But congratulations to Desolation! Was hoping that we on Far shiverpeaks could get it first but sadly not! But it was a fun race vs the few servers/guilds that did this! But FSP is still going strong for this one! We wont give up and we are hoping to be nr 2 server to do it!

Congratulations on beating it. Unfortunately this means it’ll never be improved now, but still…congratulations.

being improved how? there is nothing wrong with the event, except maybe the fact when the heads spawns they are still invulnarble for like 10 secs

I like trains

Choo choo

(edited by ZinN.6124)

We did it!!!

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

being improved how? there is nothing wrong with the event, except maybe the fact when the heads spawns they are still invulnarble for like 10 secs

Don’t want to go into it, but there are still bugs with the event.

We did it!!!

Posted by: AnKulay.3625

AnKulay.3625

made 20 run on amber wurm for 3 days straight.
Finally did it, never been so happy! We had the best commanders of all time!
Thank you Arathorian, best leader ever!

but yes, the reward is ridiculous! After more than 20 attempt with each time 150 players on TS, all we got is 3 golds, it’s ridiculous! only 2 players got real reward after all these efforts : 1 mini and 1 ascended gear!

Yes, maybe the price of this mini is now ridiculous too (first buy 1.7k and put back for sale at 2.8k), but since this boss it totally not runnable for the moment, it will probably be pretty unique for a while.

I’m not asking for big reward as gold! but a unique account bounded mini, or anything like this, would have been very enjoyable!

We did it!!!

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

[qT] Quantify

We did it!!!

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

For the fact we defeated it first it s totally worth it doing every single try from 8 am till midnight. Thanks for the commanders for the great effort and everyone who participated int he fights and never gave up.

BUT in reward point of view I am dissapointed once again. ANET is totally underestimated the efforts needed to kill the worm. 150 ppl coordinated in 3 groups, for 3 days and we received few gold and few greens. Joke. Isnt it? Teq was a childplay comparing to this.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

We did it!!!

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Very good guys, from your chat I can see that the loot is kitten as normal

We did it!!!

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

CONGRATZ DESO!!!!!

Seriously, we’ve(TTS) been working day after day on this, and we are so close…but obviously you so have you guys and gals….well deserved Deso Server!

You all deserve the win!

I will say it sucks not to be Worlds First, but I’m still happy and I can say TTS is happy that someone has killed it! Again, congratulations…. very very well done!

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

We did it!!!

KOPPER.1458

BG just bugged the wurm event again. Won’t reset.

We did it!!!

Posted by: Link.6157

Link.6157

http://i.imgur.com/Ijdn9dA.jpg Now some server beat it, they made it a bit harder on FSP.

We did it!!!

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

CONGRATZ DESO!!!!!

Seriously, we’ve(TTS) been working day after day on this, and we are so close…but obviously you so have you guys and gals….well deserved Deso Server!

You all deserve the win!

I will say it sucks not to be Worlds First, but I’m still happy and I can say TTS is happy that someone has killed it! Again, congratulations…. very very well done!

Thanks guys Can’t wait for the next challenge! And the game will be on again

We did it!!!

KOPPER.1458

Link, looks like you’ve got a few adds there. lol

We did it!!!

Taisia.2813

http://i.imgur.com/Ijdn9dA.jpg Now some server beat it, they made it a bit harder on FSP.

eh nothing a bearbowyer can’t handle :P

but honestly what the……….

We did it!!!

Posted by: vaporized.4612

vaporized.4612

Yea Deso.. How did you manage to do Phase 3?

Attachments:

We did it!!!

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

Has any of the EU guys expierienced these bugs that require server reset to reset the event?

We did it!!!

KOPPER.1458

There is probably a good reason why you have so many mobs there. crazy amount. But it might be how you are approaching it?

We did it!!!

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

NPCs just learn from guys in WvW.

BLOB EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did it!!!

Taisia.2813

Yea Deso.. How did you manage to do Phase 3?

We skipped straight to the 4th phase with fireworks, loot and lots of shouting on TS xD

We did it!!!

Posted by: Stally.6354

Stally.6354

There is probably a good reason why you have so many mobs there. crazy amount. But it might be how you are approaching it?

There is alot of wisdom in this.

So yeah, if you blob wurms and run from 1 to another you will face alot of added mobs that are not damaged. One of the reasons we split up in 3 teams that stay in their arena at all times is so we can be somewhat in control of how many husks/larva/wurms are up.

Good luck with the NA first kill!

We did it!!!

Posted by: Majin Grim.2608

Majin Grim.2608

Yeah guys, this is totally normal and not a bug whatsoever.

We did it!!!

Posted by: Stally.6354

Stally.6354

Haha scrap everything i said earlier, this is surely a bug. Hilarious though

We did it!!!

HellsPriest.6745

People who are complaining about the “bugs” and such. I’m not saying they don’t exist or anything, but stop complaining in their Worlds First thread. They deserved it, congratulate them and move on. We are better than this people,… again CONGRATZ DESO!

We did it!!!

Taisia.2813

Yeah guys, this is totally normal and not a bug whatsoever.

You had too many Asuras in the area I think, it is obviously your fault :P

We did it!!!

Posted by: vaporized.4612

vaporized.4612

It’s true! The middle group from FSP was simply too good so they spawned a few extra Husks.

We did it!!!

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

People who are complaining about the “bugs” and such. I’m not saying they don’t exist or anything, but stop complaining in their Worlds First thread. They deserved it, congratulate them and move on. We are better than this people,… again CONGRATZ DESO!

LOL calm down people just having a laugh about it not complaining, as you can see for youself with the replies from deso themselves, I’m sure they have had, and will continue to have their omg god guyzzzz gratzzzzzz posts.

We did it!!!

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Also, why no facebook post for deso? Huh anet? huh huh?

We did it!!!

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

It’s true! The middle group from FSP was simply too good so they spawned a few extra Husks.

We hit em so hard they called for reinforcements from the overflow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHnbFaxcRto

Gratz to Deso for killing the wurms, hopefully we will be next, just gotta lawn the mow from all the roots they left behind

Far Shiverpeaks

We did it!!!

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

World firsts are incredibly stupid, it creates nothing but a toxic atmosphere amongst players. Now what will these world first players do? Stop playing? How long before they start begging for another hardmode boss and more vertical progression? [scroll up it has already started] How about the other 99% of the GW2 playerbase that will never get the chance to kill this boss because of the horrible way it was implemented.

It’s also unfair to call this a “world first” when only one or two servers had the chance to compete, the overwhelming majority of servers have abandoned the Wurms because most servers dont have the option to do it. Every player just flocks to Blackgate. If every server had a equal chance to aim for this completely pointless “world first” title then perhaps you would have something to boast about.

These two new bosses have done nothing but bring the elitists of this game to the surface, so much fighting and name calling in map chat its toxic.

This game is NOT World of Warcraft, if i wanted to do hard mode raids and compete for world firsts i would go play WoW.

I thought GW2 was meant to be different from other mmos, why then have ArenanNet copy/paste hardmode raids from WoW?

(edited by Arnath.2319)

We did it!!!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Fantastic opening and closing speeches! Also a wonderful this is how you do it video. Thanks for sharing, and once again, congratulations!

We did it!!!

KOPPER.1458

I thought GW2 was meant to be different from other mmos, why then have ArenanNet copy/paste hardmode raids from WoW?

Because they are open world where random players can flock to the event, these are not the same as wow’s raids. It is difficult content, sometimes that content is not for everyone. There many aspects of the game, and sometimes that content won’t be for some players.

BG has no doubt had problems with players coming and going, regardless we’ve made good attempts. This is a hard fight, it does require voice comms and coordination in a high degree right now. It even requires certain builds to make life simply easier.

World firsts are incredibly stupid, it creates nothing but a toxic atmosphere amongst players.

Partially true. But all involved even those of us without a kill yet would disagree about it being stupid. When players invest more than 24 hours straight into an event like this or season 1 wvw for example, they certainly don’t think it’s stupid. Competition of any kind is going to breed a toxic environment, but it draws a lot of us. It’s a nasty side effect, and certainly not ok. But for every one of those people there is a nice person who came here and genuinely congratulated DESO.

The puppet for the record is not even on the same level as the Wurm. It can be difficult on certain phases for sure, but it’s not nearly the same.

We did it!!!

Taisia.2813

World firsts are incredibly stupid, it creates nothing but a toxic atmosphere amongst players. Now what will these world first players do? Stop playing? How long before they start begging for another hardmode boss and more vertical progression? How about the other 99% of the GW2 playerbase that will never get the chance to kill this boss because of the horrible way it was implemented.

It’s also pathetic to call this a “world first” when only one or two servers had the chance to compete, the overwhelming majority of servers have abandoned the Wurms because its to hard, every player just flocks to Blackgate. If every server had a equal chance to aim for this completely pointless “world first” title then perhaps you would have something to boast about.

These two new bosses have dont nothing but bring the elitists of this game to the surface, so much fighting and name calling in map chat its toxic.

This game is NOT World of Warcraft, if i wanted to do hard mode raids and compete for world firsts i would go play WoW.

Oh you’re absolutely right! Allow me to turn back to Shatterer and keeps pressing 1 on the side. Look one big happy family

The issues you described about server population etc while valid has nothing to do with elitism, toxicity etc. as you’ve put it. Any game of this scale needs tough content to learn, adapt, solve, etc. all the while bringing communities together for a common aim. It is the fun of MMOs=To achieve something.

WoW did not invent this, human nature did..

We did it!!!

HellsPriest.6745

World firsts are incredibly stupid, it creates nothing but a toxic atmosphere amongst players. Now what will these world first players do? Stop playing? How long before they start begging for another hardmode boss and more vertical progression? How about the other 99% of the GW2 playerbase that will never get the chance to kill this boss because of the horrible way it was implemented.

It’s also pathetic to call this a “world first” when only one or two servers had the chance to compete, the overwhelming majority of servers have abandoned the Wurms because its to hard, every player just flocks to Blackgate. If every server had a equal chance to aim for this completely pointless “world first” title then perhaps you would have something to boast about.

These two new bosses have dont nothing but bring the elitists of this game to the surface, so much fighting and name calling in map chat its toxic.

There is no toxic atmosphere amongst these world bosses and the players participating. It is actually creating a lot of communites and guilds to FINALLY actually work together in getting things done in this game. You seem salty, and aren’t doing any research. The people who get WORLDS FIRST get to rightfully brag about it, and they will keep playing and keep slaying world bosses because they are obviously good enough to do so. Things like TTS, TKS, DV, Blackgate, Desolation, and more are banding together in a great way to get these world bosses done. Don’t be salty because you refuse to participate with others and want to walk up to a WORLD boss and complete it on your own. This isn’t a single player game.

Sure, we will ALWAYS want new bosses with hard mode content… but I think we are quite satisfied with the wurms for the time being. Just as Tequatl was getting a bit boring and easy…. they gave us the Wurm Bosses. I think their timing is great and it has been so much fun!

You can make the excuse “what about the other 99%”? – Many of the guilds and formations I mentioned above have helped SO MANY servers and even low populated servers help get achievements done, and the better all the mentioned groups and guilds get at killing the wurm… the knowledge will be widespread and the wurms will eventually become easy to kill…and guest what, we will help others get the kills too!

Many servers have the chance to compete, you can blame the community or your low populated server…all it takes is 125(I think that is server cap right) people to work together for a 15min. fight…. it really isn’t that hard.

I do agree this “guesting” stuff can be annoying in the sense that the only thing I agree with you that is “toxic”… is people constantly guesting to Blackgate or Desolation or people constantly trying to get in wherever TTS is fighting, that can be toxic because they aren’t trying on their own. So I understand that part, other than that none of your post makes sense.

You call people “elitists” but you know nothing about “these people” that world bosses bring to the surface. Most of these groups I’m quite sure, work with anyone and everyone. It is all about helping each other and working together. I’m sick of hearing “we can’t we can’t”. It isn’t that hard to get together and work together, we learned this stuff in 1st grade… to work as a team.

Also, you are comparing this to WOW. You are correct, this is not WOW. Guild Wars 2 offers content FOR ALL players, even you. If you don’t like world bosses… there is PLENTY of other content out there for you. The big groups who you call “elitists” actually only have TWO challenging things to do in this game. You have dungeons, most LS content is stupid easy(all achievements obtainable within 2hrs at most)… crafting, spvp, WvW, Fractals. << You have all of that, and we have 2 huge world bosses.

If you want easy peasy world bosses, there is still a ton of them as well. Shatterer, Shadow Behemoth, Fire Elemental, Claw of Jormag, Inquest Golem, etc. << All of them you can feel free to spam your skill 1 and easily get the kills.

(edited by HellsPriest.6745)

We did it!!!

Posted by: Kaellok.8143

Kaellok.8143

Congratulations Deso! I’ve been running with TTS and I gotta say that wurm is a tough motherkitten, but you guys did and for that you deserve a huge applause.

I think Anet should adopt a similar “Feat of Strength” system in which it stores data such as “first to kill ____” and what not. Makes these kinds of events all the more sweeter.

We did it!!!

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

Snip.

Possible that u can add a TL;DR? x)

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

We did it!!!

HellsPriest.6745

My overall point was, Arnath didn’t research and would just rather complain.

Tons of these big groups ARE working together to not only help each other, but help others and other servers with world bosses.

He compared to WoW, when this game has more easy content than it does hard world boss content, so his complaining makes no sense. If he doesn’t like world bosses, he can do every other piece of easy content this game has.

We did it!!!

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Personally, i would just like them to scale decently, so to be feasible with lower amounts of players. In the majority of servers Tequatl is ignored mostly for that reason – why should you wait in a map where it isn’t even certain you will have a chance to fight when you can do the event in a server you already know it is populated enough?

After all, the high scaling isn’t what makes a boss difficult. The mechanics involved are.

And frankly speaking, i wouldn’t talk of Tequatl as an “hard content”. Once you know the mechanics, it is basically “stay in a safe point, shoot, destroy the fingers when they spawn, go defend the batteries, burst tequatl, rinse and repeat”.
Understanding the mechanics involved, that was the difficult part.
But the fight itself, absolutely not.
And it will probably be the same with the wurm as well.

We did it!!!

Taisia.2813

Personally, i would just like them to scale decently, so to be feasible with lower amounts of players. In the majority of servers Tequatl is ignored mostly for that reason – why should you wait in a map where it isn’t even certain you will have a chance to fight when you can do the event in a server you already know it is populated enough?

After all, the high scaling isn’t what makes a boss difficult. The mechanics involved are.

And frankly speaking, i wouldn’t talk of Tequatl as an “hard content”. Once you know the mechanics, it is basically “stay in a safe point, shoot, destroy the fingers when they spawn, go defend the batteries, burst tequatl, rinse and repeat”.
Understanding the mechanics involved, that was the difficult part.
But the fight itself, absolutely not.
And it will probably be the same with the wurm as well.

The worm is quite a hectic and unpredictable (basically much better randomized) encounter that keeps you constantly making some split second decisions compared to Teq. That’s why many people enjoyed the challenge so much. It looks and feels utterly chaotic but over time with experience you get to learn what to do in each 3 areas. Also there is micro and macro management of time and resources which adds to the experience. Frankly I’ve never experienced a more engaging content in any MMO I’ve played.

We did it!!!

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Gratz, you just unlocked hard mode. Go again!

We did it!!!

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

Oh you’re absolutely right! Allow me to turn back to Shatterer and keeps pressing 1 on the side. Look one big happy family.

This game needs harder content, i agree 100% with that. This game dose not need WoW style elitism and toxic abusive competitiveness.

There is no toxic atmosphere amongst these world bosses and the players participating.

Clearly you do not read map chat.

The people who get WORLDS FIRST get to rightfully brag about it, and they will keep playing and keep slaying world bosses because they are obviously good enough to do so.

If this was a fair battle between all servers then maybe i would agree, but since this was a battle between two or three servers its cheap to try and claime this as some triumphant world first victory. Thats like someone boasting about coming first in a one man race.

Don’t be salty because you refuse to participate with others and want to walk up to a WORLD boss and complete it on your own. This isn’t a single player game.

Wow, way to completely blow this way out of proportion and completely ignore everything said. I would love to participate, so would the other 99% of the GW2 playerbase, i dont want a solo boss, i dont want a easy boss, not once did i say that, not once did i ever hint at that.

Sure, we will ALWAYS want new bosses with hard mode content… but I think we are quite satisfied with the wurms for the time being.

Thus the downwards spiral has begun, people are already asking for more hard mode bosses in this thread because they got there “euphoric fix” from this kill. It has not even been a day and people are already going through withdrawals.

You call people “elitists” but you know nothing about “these people” that world bosses bring to the surface.

I know from other mmo’s that this is a toxic downwards spiral, these people just want more more more more more. It is never enough, they burn through content rapidly and are never satisfied. They get there “euphoric fix” within the first week of content being released then complain that there is nothing to do in game. They want vertical progression and expect the very best from everyone, if you make a mistake expect a barrage of abuse thrown at you.

We did it!!!

HellsPriest.6745

Nobody throws abuse in these communites you speak of. Look at the Desolation video, it is all people working very hard together. Look at TTS, TKS, Blackgate, etc…. all videos showing of them working together even when failing.

We always want new content so that means it is a downward spiral? That makes no sense at all. People always want new content.

I’m not gonna debate on anything else you said, because you clearly didn’t get what I wrote.

We did it!!!

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Gratz on the first kill, Deso! Well played indeed. A couple of questions about your victory…It looks like Crimson head isn’t killed at the end. Do you only need 2/3 to win? Or was that a UI bug? Also, why does the streamer get a gold medal for the Crimson kill when he was at Cobalt the whole time? Did he get a Cobalt medal, too? Is that standard? Every time I participate in/watch this event, it just feels so buggy.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

We did it!!!

Posted by: Divus.3175

Divus.3175

@Cyyrix: here’s Crimson point of view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KNWDqb8Tk

It got out of event zone, maybe that was causing the event ui to show wrong amount of hp.

@Arnath.2319: we had few people guesting on Deso during this event. As far as I’m concerned – if you’re on teamspeak, you’re alright. There wasn’t any toxic atmosphere there. Once we were a bit disturbed, because of the overflow system – one of our commander disconected and couldn’t get back to main server.

[KING] Desolation – Pikan Parom (engineer), Grace Parom (ele)

(edited by Divus.3175)

We did it!!!

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

@Cyyrix: here’s Crimson point of view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KNWDqb8Tk

It got out of event zone, maybe that was causing the event ui to show wrong amount of hp.

@Arnath.2319: we had few people guesting on Deso during this event. As far as I’m concerned – if you’re on teamspeak, you’re alright. There wasn’t any toxic atmosphere there. Once we were a bit disturbed, because of the overflow system – one of our commander disconected and couldn’t get back to main server.

Interesting. So all 3 definitely get killed. Still curious as to why he gets gold for crimson.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

We did it!!!

Posted by: nevertrending.5632

nevertrending.5632

You call people “elitists” but you know nothing about “these people” that world bosses bring to the surface.

I know from other mmo’s that this is a toxic downwards spiral, these people just want more more more more more. It is never enough, they burn through content rapidly and are never satisfied. They get there “euphoric fix” within the first week of content being released then complain that there is nothing to do in game. They want vertical progression and expect the very best from everyone, if you make a mistake expect a barrage of abuse thrown at you.

I disagree with a lot of things you posted above as well, but let me point this one out specifically. I won’t even deny the people you mention in post above don’t exist. They do. What you fail to mention though is that for every vocal idiot in mapchat there is also 10 guys that are doing their very best, spreading tips others in /say, placing trays with food, banners or god knows what trying to succeed and balancing out that idiot. For this particular event alone I gave away 50+ Superior Bloodlust sigils only putting my faith in the fact that people would use them for 1 try and you might think I’m bragging now, but i don’t care cause for me my experience with people in that map is what counts. When I posted 10 first time and asked people whole needed one only 8 raised their hand. 5 of them paid me back afterwards even though I told them it’s free. For 4 days no one was trying to scam sigils from me, they all knew that if some new guy showed up that couldn’t afford Force or Bloodlust sigils they could get one from me, usually by whispering me since someone in their party had told them to. Hence I cannot agree with the toxicity you are referring to. People that wanted to be there, where there, stayed there as long as they could and kept trying till late at night. I’ve been on Deso main doing Crimson Wurm over and over and over with different parties pretty much since start, 30% of those were guests. Each try we failed actually counted, no one was raging when Amber was failing to get to 50% while we were at 10% with other worms. Instead we were sending rescue parties if needed cause it was the right thing to do. While the Commanders had their job testing different mechanics, my party was silently talking from necro to necro as well trying to figure out how we could maximise damage, how to trait, how to pull Husks together, how to sync Signet of Vampirism (btw don’t do this, at least not till head is up, we gave up on it because of survival). The more we did it the absolutely better we got at it. If someone complained about Husks being a bother, we wouldn’t take it the wrong way, we would talk about it as a group afterwards and tell Commander what we think went wrong, in our case usually spreading conditions so much and getting all agro since everyone else was skipping mobs that we could succumb under it without our A-game or if one of us DC’d (agro, also the reason we couldn’t use keep signet of Vampirism perma on Wurm) It took us a while figuring out how to sync epidemic with each other but it was beautiful spiking a husk with condition as they approached the still invulnerable Wurm during dps phase and our condo team doing an absolutely perfect epidemic sync bombs to get it on Wurm as it became vulnerable and spreading further to anything around in the area. Our condition team never stayed the same, but the knowledge we shared always was. Over the past days I have seen THE BEST coordination in pve we ever had as a large group on TS, the single amount of people listening alone was staggering and I only got 1 thing to say about it; these people were amazing and I’m glad I was there for their first kill.

PS. Now what was happening on overflow, after all I had my share of disconnects as well? Yes there were a decent amount of annoyed resident Deso people that couldn’t get in main, but guess what, after they were all done with blaming Anet for the stupid overflow system, they would try getting the easy achievements out of the way or do a triple kill cause it gives them good practice, a chance to get important mechanics under the feet.

PS2. Sry for millions of mistakes, it’s 4 AM and I’m not where I’m supposed to be, gotta get back to forge /o/

Deso – [EX] Ex Ritualist

We did it!!!

Posted by: Dimen.6342

Dimen.6342

Evil Squad (GT) DID IT (one of many guilds of deso). Thanks DESO for bringig us hope back to EU

We did it!!!

Posted by: Naetell.3815

Naetell.3815

snip.

This thread is not the place for you to be moaning and begrudging people. Deso killed the wurm after 4 days of intensive battles, and they’re right to celebrate that. We’re right to congratulate them on that.
Look around, the only one being toxic is you.

(edited by Naetell.3815)

We did it!!!

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Congrats Deso!

Job well done!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

We did it!!!

Posted by: Pexx.6327

Pexx.6327

I have to respectfully disagree with the idea that “World Firsts” breed an overall toxic environment for the community and the game. I like that it breeds competition and focus, as well as coming together for strategy and tactics.

As one of the commanders for the Blackgate effort on the wurms, it was exciting to rush against TTS, Desolation and Far Shiverpeaks in attempting this kill. I won’t deny that when I (we) saw that Deso had gotten the kill that it saddened us, but at the same time I was happy and grateful that they did because they showed that, 1) It can be done, and 2) It can be done different ways.

Desolation did a great job. End of story. They deserve the praise and the accolades for defeating an extremely tough encounter.

I can tell you that Blackgate still hasn’t given up, though.

Red Rum Mai // Ozma Amzo

We did it!!!

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

This was a crazy marathon to watch with so many servers/guilds competing for this. You guys have built some truly amazing communities through these difficult encounters.

Congratulations Desolation! Well deserved!

Yes, congratulations.

Community building? Really.
Abandon your own server, your guild, join some megagroup.. out of the few there are..

Ripping community. Gating open world content. Most of the server “communities” will never experience this.

Log into a server that has already abandoned this to see “community”, and the harsh commentary usually directed at their own server for not having people there.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

(edited by Teofa Tsavo.9863)

We did it!!!

Posted by: tuman.6593

tuman.6593

Too many husks You definitely need condition necro group(4-5 ppl) ^^