Who can kill the wurm ?

Who can kill the wurm ?

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

Hi,

I didn t do the wurm for a few weeks, and i would know if now it s easier to beat it.
When i stop doing it , only deso had kill it.

Is it possible to finish the achievement ? Do you kill it often ?

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: guardian.6489

guardian.6489

As far as I know a few communities have beat the wurm.

Desolation, Blackgate, TxS, Attuned and TTS. There are a few others still attempting to kill the wurm such as the Far Shiverpeaks. Of those 5, a couple have figured out how to kill the wurm continuously if there is the same crew fighting it.

The wurm still remains on a much higher skill level then tequatl which can be completed even with complete newbies in a large portion of the zerg as long as the commanders are competent.

Retired Leader of TTS

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: BazeDragon.3927

BazeDragon.3927

Anyone can kill the wurm, if your commanders know what to do and everyone listens well.
The main thing is you need to practice, and that will take time and patience. Everyone needs to recognize that failure is not a bad thing – it is the hardest content in the game – failure helps you to improve. Analyze what went wrong with the group, and try to improve for next time.
If you feel you need it, try to find a group that has defeated it before, and is willing to help other servers learn the tactics (for example, those of us who frequent it on Deso are happy to guest to other EU servers if they want our help, we did with Far Shiverpeaks last night).

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

I have to Guest to kill Tequatl, so I’d also like to know what World I can go to to contribute.

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

If you want to help a server beat the wurm, come to Fort Aspenwood! We just decapped out first head last week and we’re doing another run tonight at 7 PST.

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

If you want to help a server beat the wurm, come to Fort Aspenwood! We just decapped out first head last week and we’re doing another run tonight at 7 PST.

I’ll hold you to that.

Who can kill the wurm ?

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Well Boneheart, if you were there last night you know we didn’t do as well as last week. People were less focused this time; too many showed up late and not nearly enough in TS. Made some progress on the head but didn’t decap it like last time.

But it was fun nonetheless. Wurm is a learning experience. FAA’s next attempt is going to be next Sunday. If you want to join us, please show up early and at least listen in on TS so we can coordinate properly.