Aggressive Infiltration achievement bugged.

in Living World

Posted by: everlyrical.5486

everlyrical.5486

Are you sure it’s the aggressive infiltration? Because you have to sound the alarm in every room, and not die to get it.

in Living World

Posted by: kevvy.5081

kevvy.5081

I believe you’re right, I didn’t think of it that way.

‘Complete “Meeting the Asura” without dying, and sound every room’s alarm.’ This made me thought don’t die and don’t sound every room’s alarm… Guess I should take note of grammar more clearly, since the comma actually divides the preposition of the word ‘without’ from the word ‘sound’.

My bad, please close this thread.

in Living World

Posted by: kevvy.5081

kevvy.5081

Sorry I tried to delete the thread but only deleted the first post… it read:

In the ‘Meeting the Asura’s part, there are 3 achievements, one of them being ‘Aggressive Infiltration’.
In the first room, when I knock every enemy down except the two that are facing each other(making it impossible to knock them down) and proceed to open the gate to the next area, the game sees that as a fail and I loose the ‘Aggressive infiltration’ achievement.
I think the game expects me to maybe kill everyone in the room including the two researchers facing each other. However this is very impossible, they never face anywhere else and trying to knock one of them down from the sides(as far as possible from either of them as humanly possible) doess not work because their field of view leaves literally no blindspots. Please fix this bug so I can get the ‘aggressive infiltration’ without having to kill those two or at least make them occasionally face elsewhere so I can knock them down. Otherwise this achievement is impossible to achieve.

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

Sorry I tried to delete the thread but only deleted the first post… it read:

In the ‘Meeting the Asura’s part, there are 3 achievements, one of them being ‘Aggressive Infiltration’.
In the first room, when I knock every enemy down except the two that are facing each other(making it impossible to knock them down) and proceed to open the gate to the next area, the game sees that as a fail and I loose the ‘Aggressive infiltration’ achievement.
I think the game expects me to maybe kill everyone in the room including the two researchers facing each other. However this is very impossible, they never face anywhere else and trying to knock one of them down from the sides(as far as possible from either of them as humanly possible) doess not work because their field of view leaves literally no blindspots. Please fix this bug so I can get the ‘aggressive infiltration’ without having to kill those two or at least make them occasionally face elsewhere so I can knock them down. Otherwise this achievement is impossible to achieve.

Aggressive infiltration requires you to go guns blazing… that means don’t bother knocking people out just get caught and go wild.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

the description writing just confusing.