Canach's (and Riot Alice') whereabouts ...

in Living World

Posted by: AuroraW.7149

AuroraW.7149

My char has been around Tyria looking for Canach, without any success. At least, he is not in DR, LA, Grove (incl Caithe’s instance), Gendarran (Vigil Keep), Iron Marches, Mt Maelstrom, Brisban Wildlands. Did anyone see him? There have been rumours that Canach joined the Shining Blade. Anise mentions something about being on her way to a Shining Blade boot camp (see pic). =8-] When I am on it, haven’t found a trace of sweetie Riot Alice either since the vines attack on Prosperity … any ideas?

Attachments:

Booga: I took the bullets out of their guns. That was smart, huh?
Tank Girl: Booga, that was very smart.
Gath Gealaich | RĂ©mi Heltzer [GN] – Elona [D]

in Living World

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

My char has been around Tyria looking for Canach, without any success. At least, he is not in DR, LA, Grove (incl Caithe’s instance), Gendarran (Vigil Keep), Iron Marches, Mt Maelstrom, Brisban Wildlands. Did anyone see him? There have been rumours that Canach joined the Shining Blade. Anise mentions something about being on her way to a Shining Blade boot camp (see pic). =8-] When I am on it, haven’t found a trace of sweetie Riot Alice either since the vines attack on Prosperity … any ideas?

I don’t think I’ve seen this dialogue before.

Could you please translate Riot Alice’s words into English? I don’t read or speak German…

in Living World

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Here it is in English (just happened to be nearby on my ranger)

Attachments:

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in Living World

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

It’s not rumor, Canach was bought by Countess Anise to serve in the Shining Blade. I’m so sad that he seems to have been hidden away. I love talking to him and knowing I need to wait at least another week and a half to see him is horrible :<

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i was wondering about alice riot after we met her and now she disappeared. im thinking at the big meeting we come into contact with canach somehow and maybe he become apart of our group

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Riot Alice said she’d head north. Some survivors in the town say that the rest of the survivors fled north into the mines (though there’s no hint of them there). I’m guessing we’ll be seeing them ‘again’. By which I mean ArenaNet has created a loose thread for them to grab and pull upon later in the storyline, like the millions of others that they’ve created all while oh so very slowly raveling them into a ‘plot’. By which I mean a partially coherent and rushed storyline that covers a bunch of loose story threads and only one actual story instead of the dozens of stories told like in GW1 or the Personal Story.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Oh, I am glad to see this thread. I have been wondering about Riot Alice and was so hoping she wasn’t dead. I hope we get to see her again.