Entanglement Articles (7/15/14)

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Zam’s: http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=34721
Massively’s: http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/07/15/guild-wars-2-launches-entanglement-today/
PC Gamer’s: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/15/guild-wars-2s-entanglement-update-launches-today/

(will add more as others mention them or see on twitter)
(also when/if Entanglement subforum opens, please move this there moderators)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Living World

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

7th shot, with the toothy flower thingy looks like the Kessex Hills.

in Living World

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

So the ambrite weapons won’t be a gem shop thing?

Thank god.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I don’t quite recognize the layout. I assume it’s near the Seraph Camp just East of Fort Selma because those wood spikes look like what lines its walls. I blame the camera shot but very interesting.

I wonder if this means Kissex Hills would/will grow back just… differently than what it was like originally. Now, I always wanted Kissex Hills to originally return to a lush green area like it was at launch and didn’t like how the Nightmare Tower destroyed a lot of it. So if this is a sign of overgrowth taking place here, I think that would be awesome. It wouldn’t be the exact same Kissex because we have debris all over the place but vicious looking palms wrapped in vines and the barren wastland turned into a ripe-green thicket of thorns twenty if not more feet high would be awesome.

Thank god.

I’m a little surprised, I thought all we were going to get were Ascended jewelry. :P Can’t wait to see what it all looks like though.

in Living World

skullmount.1758

You mean this guy?
http://www.zam.com/Im/image/gallery/256156

Thank god.

But the question is is how much Ambrite is it going to require? It already takes alot just to get one sheet of it (which is the craftable version).

Attachments:

Darkhaven server

in Living World

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I’m guessing the Unidentified bugs will be from chests as well.

Well start gathering those keys!

in Living World

Celestina.2894

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I don’t quite recognize the layout. I assume it’s near the Seraph Camp just East of Fort Selma because those wood spikes look like what lines its walls. I blame the camera shot but very interesting.

I wonder if this means Kissex Hills would/will grow back just… differently than what it was like originally. Now, I always wanted Kissex Hills to originally return to a lush green area like it was at launch and didn’t like how the Nightmare Tower destroyed a lot of it. So if this is a sign of overgrowth taking place here, I think that would be awesome. It wouldn’t be the exact same Kissex because we have debris all over the place but vicious looking palms wrapped in vines and the barren wastland turned into a ripe-green thicket of thorns twenty if not more feet high would be awesome.

Thank god.

I’m a little surprised, I thought all we were going to get were Ascended jewelry. :P Can’t wait to see what it all looks like though.

You can see the GS I think in one the shots, I rather like it.

in Living World

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

Could be a new permanent DE.

in Living World

Celestina.2894

Could be a new permanent DE.

If we’re lucky one on the scale of difficulty (and fun) that Mary was.

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

Almost forgot are there any images of the new weapon’s skin

I want to make certain the new weapons are not different by name only since the new exotic Nomad armor set are just a new type of stat sets that still has the same look as any other exotic armor set.

in Living World

Ronin.7381

Almost forgot are there any images of the new weapon’s skin

I want to make certain the new weapons are not different by name only since the new exotic Nomad armor set are just a new type of stat sets that still has the same look as any other exotic armor set.

There’s only the one screenshot of the woman charging a, what looks like to be, sandworm. It’s a greatsword and doesn’t look like any gear we have. My advice would be to watch Dulfy throughout the night tonight and into tomorrow for a comprehensive skin analysis and/or crafting instructions.

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

There’s only the one screenshot of the woman charging a, what looks like to be, sandworm. It’s a greatsword and doesn’t look like any gear we have. My advice would be to watch Dulfy throughout the night tonight and into tomorrow for a comprehensive skin analysis and/or crafting instructions.

Ya I see it now.

Though I don’t think the Amberite Weapons are where the Pistol I saw earlier are from. These new pistols have more tech theme to them rather than some Amberite design.

Attachments:

in Living World

skullmount.1758

Ya I see it now.

Though I don’t think the Amberite Weapons are where the Pistol I saw earlier are from. These new pistols have more tech theme to them rather than some Amberite design.

Yeah, those are the ones I’m looking forward to and they don’t seem to be Amberite ones, since they have a particle effect and that screenshot of the Amberite greatsword doesn’t have any. Those pistols will probably be gem store items

Also, didn’t see this the first time I looked at this page. I bet its just what Zam called it, but it could be the name of that plant creature – Mordrem Lord (so new world boss maybe?)

Attachments:

Darkhaven server

in Living World

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

Mordy lordy! So psyched about this, and looking forward to a jump in ambrite prices.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

in Living World

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Also, didn’t see this the first time I looked at this page. I bet its just what Zam called it, but it could be the name of that plant creature – Mordrem Lord (so new world boss maybe?)

I think we should call it Audrey.

And I want one as a backpiece.

in Living World

Celestina.2894

Ya I see it now.

My guess is those will be gem shop, which is ok with me if we’re getting new ingame weapon skins at the same time.

in Living World

Ronin.7381

I think we should call it Audrey.

Seymour PLEASE!

in Living World

skullmount.1758

Are these new weapon skins as well?
http://www.zam.com/Im/image/gallery/256159

Attachments:

Darkhaven server

in Living World

Celestina.2894

Hard to tell, though if you check the gem shop it’s now confirm we will have two sets. A gem shop set (that looks worse to me based on the ad) and a ingame set (that looks sexy as hell to me based on the GS)

(edited by Celestina.2894)

in Living World

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

yes. is just outside Salma, on the road that goes to Queensdale.

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Well this sucks…

Right after I just finished getting my Canthan ranger decked out in green and gold armor with jade weapons, they added an awesome weapon set like this?

Where is the nearest table I can flip?

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Is there a link to the new weapon skins that does not include spoilers of the story we’re about to see?

in Living World

skullmount.1758

Hard to tell, though if you check the gem shop it’s now confirm we will have two sets. A gem shop set (that looks worse to me based on the ad) and a ingame set (that looks sexy as hell to me based on the GS)

? what gem shop set?

Darkhaven server

in Living World

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

? what gem shop set?

Just found this, I’m not in game atm
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2arljr/super_saiyan_charr_now_in_the_gem_shop/

Edit: From the art it does not look to be the katana.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Living World

Celestina.2894

? what gem shop set?

Just found this, I’m not in game atm
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2arljr/super_saiyan_charr_now_in_the_gem_shop/

Edit: From the art it does not look to be the katana.

Yeah, those are screen shots I took from ingame. The ads were put up way early.

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

Ya I’m looking at the new weapon skin now in ebtter detail and….

NO!!!

I really wanted the weapon to be good but the weapons look like they’re made out of coral.

not to mention it is a black lion chest weapon again.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Thanks for sharing!

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Living World

Celestina.2894

Ya I’m looking at the new weapon skin now in ebtter detail and….

NO!!!

I really wanted the weapon to be good but the weapons look like they’re made out of coral.

not to mention it is a black lion chest weapon again.

You really should read, this is one of two sets. The other (so far better looking) set is crafted ingame.

(also give me credit next time)

Thanks for sharing!

Not a problem.

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

I know there are two new weapons ( as I mentioned in my earlier post that there would be two new weapon set in the game since Amberite weapons were revealed first)

I’m talking about the new Black lion weapons.

There are two new weapon released this update being Amberite Weapon and the new Black Lion Chest weapon.

I’ve seen some image for the Amberite weapon but don’t like them.

Attachments:

(edited by EdwinLi.1284)