Gates of Maguuma won't unlock

in Living World

Posted by: Naxem.5649

Naxem.5649

Hello, I’ve noticed that I’m not the only person with this issue, when i try to purchase the living story for 0 gems i keep getting a network error, yes i have tried clearing my auction house, yes i have a level 80 character, yes I finished the main story line, yes i wrote a ticket about it and wrote all of this in the email and just received a message to try again.. Thanks a lot support team, anybody here willing to lend a helping hand ?

in Living World

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

This is apparently caused by a full internal queue.

Devs recommend clearing your trading post pickup tab and it should then work.

in Living World

Naxem.5649

That doesn’t solve my issue.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Some players have had luck -repairing the client. Afterward, their characters were able to unlock the Story.

Good luck, should you decide to try this.

in Living World

JayMack.8295

Have you tried changing maps? It’s a weird issue.

There’s not much else I can really recommend other than trying to repair your client if all else fails. You shouldn’t have to purchase it at all.

in Living World

Naxem.5649

How do i do that ?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Top of Page – Services/Support – Knowledge Base – Tech Support – Repairing the Client.

Here is a success story: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/s2/No-Story-for-2-of-my-characters/first#post4198636

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

in Living World

JayMack.8295

in Living World

Naxem.5649

Repairing the client sadly yields no results

in Living World

JayMack.8295

That sucks, man. There’s not much else I can recommend at this point.

Try posting this thread in the game bugs adding that you’ve repaired the client to your OP if you haven’t already…it may got more dev attention there.

in Living World

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Repairing the client sadly yields no results

I had a similar issue, well basically the same, except i didn’t try to buy the story. As others have pointed out u don’t have to do that, u only need to log in to unlock it.

In fact, I was the person referred to in the above link by Cedo and others.

Have you actually checked ur personal story tab after repairing your client? Look down at the bottom and see if Living Story 2 is listed there.

At first, I didn’t think it worked for me either. After repairing my client, i logged in and the green star still wasn’t showing so i thought it didn’t work. Then I decided to check the PS journal and right at the bottom there was a heading Living Story 2. When i clicked on it, it popped the green star and all the marker appeared on the map.

If you’ve checked this and there’s still nothing there, then u must have a different problem and only customer support may be able to help you.

Hope this helps, fingers crossed.

in Living World

Naxem.5649

Nope still nothing :c I wrote a ticket for the third time now.. hoping to receive some help

in Living World

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

Hello, I’ve noticed that I’m not the only person with this issue, when i try to purchase the living story for 0 gems i keep getting a network error, yes i have tried clearing my auction house, yes i have a level 80 character, yes I finished the main story line, yes i wrote a ticket about it and wrote all of this in the email and just received a message to try again.. Thanks a lot support team, anybody here willing to lend a helping hand ?

You cleared your TP queue but have you checked your mailbox is not full, others have found that if you have too much backed up mail that holds it up too.

in Living World

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Nope still nothing :c I wrote a ticket for the third time now.. hoping to receive some help

Don’t do this, close the 2 other tickets you opened, your ticket will be answered, all opening new tickets does is delay your response.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Living World

Naxem.5649

My mailbox is empty.Don’t worry they have answered the previous tickets with crappy answers like “clear your tp queue” and I mentioned before that I tried that so I’m very unhappy with the support so far.

in Living World

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

My mailbox is empty.Don’t worry they have answered the previous tickets with crappy answers like “clear your tp queue” and I mentioned before that I tried that so I’m very unhappy with the support so far.

Are you complaining because you dont have the green star on right at bottom of Heads up , or that the LS is missing from your Journal ?

I didnt get the green star but once, but its in the journal., is your’s missing from there as well?

in Living World

Naxem.5649

I’m complaining about everything, i have no green star on the map i even went to the location of the living story and still nothing, my journal has the option to buy season 2 and i cant do that because i receive a network error.The buying option is the only thing i have available to me