Ley Line Theory #671

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

So I was roaming around the library in the Durmand Priory and came across a book called Ley Line Theory #671. It was probably added a while back, but it seems to suggest that ley lines can be diverted like rivers or streams. I wonder if we’ll get to test that theory at some point?

Anyway, I think it is interesting that the library is being updated with volumes based on the events of the living story. There’s even a brief biography of Scarlet. It’s a nice touch.

(edited by M Steel.2574)

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

possible custom waypoints made by “pulling” the ley line?

cheaper waypoint costs due to better understanding the ley line and where they are?

more waypoints?

lot’s of wp potential with the discovery of the ley lines. at least as much potential as you can have with a wp system

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

Scarlet diverting a ley line from the ley line hub in Lion’s Arch to go straight to Mordremoth….

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

Scarlet diverting a ley line from the ley line hub in Lion’s Arch to go straight to Mordremoth….

^Oh, well, now I just feel stupid.

Still, I can imagine the Asura finding ways to divert ley lines in an effort to make a new gate network.

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

When we investigated the Breachmaker control panels, it specifically said that it wasn’t diverting a leyline, but disrupting it.

So this was more akin to yanking off Mordremoth’s blanket in order to wake him up, instead of shoving extra food into his face.

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Aww, disappointed. thought the book was a celebration of the 671st introduction of Ley lines as a plot device.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Ley Line Theory #671

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

When we investigated the Breachmaker control panels, it specifically said that it wasn’t diverting a leyline, but disrupting it.

So this was more akin to yanking off Mordremoth’s blanket in order to wake him up, instead of shoving extra food into his face.

Well from the cut scene that followed it was pretty clear that the ley line surged with magic towards him.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief