Pristine Fractal Relics Buyback

in Living World

Posted by: Ztepam.9327

Ztepam.9327

I did a lot of fractals and of course I had a lot of Pristine Fractal Relics, since that patch where we could double click on Pristine Fractal Relic and get 15 Fractal Relics, I’ve consumed all of them.

Now please add them in the golem merchant from Dessa’s Lab to buy Pristine fractal relics at the price of 15 Fractal Relics.

I don’t see why not to do that!

in Living World

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I’d love to have that option too.
I got very few Pristine Fractal Relics, but the ones I got I turned into Fractal Relics and I still have a good amount in my bank and I could use for the new back piece.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Living World

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I wish they would do this too. They can already be converted one way. Why not have an option to buy pristine relics from the NPC with fractal relics?

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

That would be very nice. But I doubt they’ll do it, simply for the fact that it would make an easy work around for their silly “1 Pristine Relic a day from each tier” rule.

in Living World

Posted by: Tywele.7812

Tywele.7812

If they would do this they could get rid of them entirely.

The word “ranger” does not originate from the
word “range” but from “to range”.

in Living World

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

+1 to this idea!

/15cats

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Living World

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

Wrong subforum really, but yeah this should be a thing. It’s very easy to use them all, then realise you need them.

| Lithia |

in Living World

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

Pristine relics got obsolete since fractal patch, no one need them so everyone convert them. Anet screw us all because we now need them. i dont have anything against doing fractals, i’m lv 50. But this is bs what anet do with new recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Forgara.9172

Forgara.9172

It would be very convenient to have the option of converting fractal relics back and forth between pristine/regular, however it would go against the purpose of having a second currency completely. There is no reason to have items exclusive to Pristine relics that can only be obtained through daily fractal rewards if you could simply be buying multiples per day with the relics you receive during any run, daily or not. In lieu of that, perhaps adding the Pristine Fractal Relics to the collections page of our bank would be more suitable. We could still collect them for any ring purchases or new recipes that require them, or consume them if you were in need of more regular fractal relics.

I was a little shocked when the latest episode was released and I discovered I needed 5 Pristine Fractal Relics. I collected most of mine and kept them in the bank for a long time, I had nearly 150 of them up until a few days prior to the episode’s release; I had finally decided to just consume them all and turn them into regular fractal relics, coincidentally just before I needed them.

It wasn’t a huge issue, it only took me 2 days to get the 5 I needed, I just did a few extra daily fractals in lower reward brackets.

in Living World

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

Just run 5 fractals and stop crying …….
Pristine are a reward for completing a set of 4 fractals. if you could buy them, it takes away from the reward part.

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”

(edited by Arc DLad.2194)

in Living World

Posted by: Rachiia.6045

Rachiia.6045

It wasn’t a huge issue, it only took me 2 days to get the 5 I needed, I just did a few extra daily fractals in lower reward brackets.

Just a quick question: Is the pristine fractal a daily reward for each fractal bracket you participate in?

I’m only level 5 so I presume I’ll have to wait for a daily reset to get the pristine fractal. Is that right?

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That is correct. You get 1 Pristine Fractal relic for a level 1 – 10 Fractal, another 1 for a level 11 – 20 Fractal etc. etc. If you could do up to level 50 Fractals, you could technically get all 5 Pristine relics in a single day. But most players will do it more slowly.

in Living World

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

It would be very convenient to have the option of converting fractal relics back and forth between pristine/regular, however it would go against the purpose of having a second currency completely. There is no reason to have items exclusive to Pristine relics that can only be obtained through daily fractal rewards if you could simply be buying multiples per day with the relics you receive during any run, daily or not. In lieu of that, perhaps adding the Pristine Fractal Relics to the collections page of our bank would be more suitable. We could still collect them for any ring purchases or new recipes that require them, or consume them if you were in need of more regular fractal relics.

I was a little shocked when the latest episode was released and I discovered I needed 5 Pristine Fractal Relics. I collected most of mine and kept them in the bank for a long time, I had nearly 150 of them up until a few days prior to the episode’s release; I had finally decided to just consume them all and turn them into regular fractal relics, coincidentally just before I needed them.

+1 to the voice of reason.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in Living World

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

That is correct. You get 1 Pristine Fractal relic for a level 1 – 10 Fractal, another 1 for a level 11 – 20 Fractal etc. etc. If you could do up to level 50 Fractals, you could technically get all 5 Pristine relics in a single day. But most players will do it more slowly.

even slowly its only 5 days meaning you could run a fractal and craft your once a day food etc

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”

in Living World

Posted by: sarmatiko.2843

sarmatiko.2843

That would be very nice. But I doubt they’ll do it, simply for the fact that it would make an easy work around for their silly “1 Pristine Relic a day from each tier” rule.

Well they could easily add another time-gated recipe for example in Jeweler profession.

in Living World

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Well they could easily add another time-gated recipe for example in Jeweler profession.

Not a bad idea… I really wish they would put the Mist Stone on the laurel and/or guild vendor for something reasonable, like 10-15 laurels + some gold … really don’t like being forced to do non relevant group content to finish a LS item.

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

I wish they would do this too. They can already be converted one way. Why not have an option to buy pristine relics from the NPC with fractal relics?

I think because pristine relics are supposed to be worth more. You can convert them one way because if someone has no other use for the pristine relic, it’s reasonable they should be able to convert it into something they CAN use. However, if you made them totally interconvertible, then they might as well just remove the pristine relics altogether and use 15 regular relics for everything that used to require a pristine.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.