|Spoilers| Secret Zephyrite Place

in Living World

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

This is the secret place that might be leading up to the next patch. i’m not entirely sure, though it seems that there is going to be a lot of interesting stuff in it.

My apologies if this has already been posted though i thought it would be nice to share with everyone else so they can also explore the place for a bit.

http://youtu.be/GvDqh_nrxfc

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

(edited by Klonex.4562)

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Your video is not working for me. I am on my iPhone how ever.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Living World

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

works fine for me , kool video

[WM]give us in game ladder

in Living World

Klonex.4562

Your video is not working for me. I am on my iPhone how ever.

it might be because it was still processing

works fine for me , kool video

glad you enjoyed it. now go explore and see it for yourself.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~

in Living World

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

“video has been removed by user”.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Living World

Klonex.4562

yeah, sorry about that. it was just stuck processing for about an hour on 95%. i re-uploaded it. enjoy, though it might be processing again.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~

in Living World

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

yeah, sorry about that. it was just stuck processing for about an hour on 95%. i re-uploaded it. enjoy, though it might be processing again.

now it’s set to private lol

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Living World

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

I saw the video. Good catch. Looks like you were forced to have it removed.

in Living World

Posted by: Arctinus.7824

Arctinus.7824

My friend and I discovered this the second day of E2. Well, he discovered it actually, I just followed him up there. xD

I’m wondering of that vine infested cave is going to reveal some kind of passage to another map or something, maybe towards Magus Falls. I mean, if they intended to add only Dry Top, why set up a whole tab called ’’Region’’ under achievements. :P

in Living World

Klonex.4562

now it’s set to private lol

it’s public, i assure you

My friend and I discovered this the second day of E2. Well, he discovered it actually, I just followed him up there. xD

I’m wondering of that vine infested cave is going to reveal some kind of passage to another map or something, maybe towards Magus Falls. I mean, if they intended to add only Dry Top, why set up a whole tab called ’’Region’’ under achievements. :P

great, i’m glad someone else was able to find it. that little vine cave might be part of the story on the next patch or might be a place to fight a few things. possibly another legendary mob.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~

in Living World

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

The cave with the vines is on the very edge of the map and they all seem to come from one point (a tunnel or passage). Given the location I’m guessing this will be the passage into the next map or zone or it will be a story instance starting point.

When this was originally posted on Reddit it was described as the last area of the dry top map which is a possibility as it seems to seal off an area that is identical in size to Southsun Cove.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in Living World

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

When this was originally posted on Reddit it was described as the last area of the dry top map which is a possibility as it seems to seal off an area that is identical in size to Southsun Cove.

There is at least one other area (most likely added in the update after the next one), leading north from the atm accessible areas. This one is quite unfinished atm (placeholder textures etc) so I don’t think it will be added next week.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It will probably become available in next week’s LS chapter.

in Living World

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

I loved those squeaky noises that were heard when you sped up the video
Also, i wonder if this was intended or not (anet letting players explore an unreleased part of a zone) I think it’s unlikely, those dents on the wall where you jumped up are not at all that obvious.

(edited by shinreigari.7318)

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The weird thing is, it was so easy to get up there, I would almost think that it was intentional. It’s one of the first things I did when exploring the map.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

in Living World

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

The weird thing is, it was so easy to get up there, I would almost think that it was intentional. It’s one of the first things I did when exploring the map.

Same here. I can remember going up there while looking for coins. But it was in a sandstrom so I didn’t even see there was more to explore and just jumped down again since pressing Ctrl didn’t show me any coins…

I’m sure many people go up there by mistake while exploring the map – at least when I pass by that WP I always see someone standing up there or at least trying to go up there…