The new oufit is really nice, but...

in Living World

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

…can we please have an option to hide these oversized shoulders?

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: josephleahy.2943

josephleahy.2943

GOOD NEWS XD you can hide the gloves shoulder and helmet from any costume by simply hiding the armor piece, so if you don’t like the shoulders just click the HIDE spot on your real armor. works with all costumes and has since the update. Have fun.

~One mans magic is another mans engineering.
RNG engineer~

in Living World

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

GOOD NEWS XD you can hide the gloves shoulder and helmet from any costume by simply hiding the armor piece, so if you don’t like the shoulders just click the HIDE spot on your real armor. works with all costumes and has since the update. Have fun.

I don’t know which outfit you were trying but it doesn’t work here.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I don’t know which outfit you were trying but it doesn’t work here.

Once you apply it, click off those options from your armor and it SHOULD be hidden. I know, at least, that once I hide helmet when using the pirate outfit, it hides the goofy hat.

in Living World

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Cannot hide anything except the helmet.

in Living World

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

The shoulder pads make the outfit look quite ridiculous, which is a shame as it does look fairly decent.

We are not is the 80’s any more, we do not need giant shoulder pads!

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

That works on the older outfits where those are actually separate parts (which they were when they were made). Newer outfits? Good chance of being out of luck. Except for the helmet, which they appear to intend to continue to make changeable.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.