Wait...that's it?!

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Guizao.4167

Guizao.4167

I agree, this was way too short and very predictable.
The boss fights were not fun either (or at least not for my necro), as a necro I have no real access to stability the constant knockbacks and pulls were VERY annoying.

Anet has 300 people working for them. If the content updates are any indication of what they are doing (when not on ANOTHER break) then this game won’t have a long feature.

Doesn’t anet realize that this update needs to keep us busy until at least the next content update? And prevent us from wondering to other games (and staying there)? At the end of this season, they better have an full blown expansion ready (or at least announce if for the very near feature).

But (knowing anet) there will be another break coming. During this break another WvW season will happen and SAB will still not be enabled again because it "doesn’t fit with the living world’ (even though it will be on break and that excuse doesn’t hold any point)

Edit: I realize everyone is human, but anet really needs to step their game up (especially compared to other games/companies). It’s just that 300 people must be working on something big. But they have been working on “something” for 2 years now.

Pretty much agree with you. They wanna create something so “different” from other MMOs that they end up doing (sometimes) something worse and lacking immersive content. Seriously, the way those LW updates are going I do doubt Guild Wars 2 will last for so long.

- In 2 years we haven’t received serious updates at professions’ skills. Just a few healing skills, okay but, new weapons’ skills? Why not? Because that’ll screw up with balance?
- In 2 years we have not received major changes at sPvP maps’ core-playing. They’re still the same point-capturing. What about GvG? Why don’t we have that?

- So much content that could be released and hold more players into this game but no, they work so kitten LW that we don’t see any opening for other aspects on this game.

It’s all about THE COLORS

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Eirian Direstorm.9748

Eirian Direstorm.9748

Ok, a several of new events have been added— some new champs that seem to be part of opening the labyrinth which has an absolutely crazy event in it. I think this could keep me busy until another update (two weeks?) or Winter’s Day, whichever comes first.

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

I am going to say this is a small update because of Thanksgiving next week? That is a shot in the dark though. Less content -> less bugs, less bugs -> less patching, less patching -> more vacation time for developers to be with families / travel.

Now, I don’t mind at all if that is the case (they deserve it), I would just like to know before hand that an update that will tie us over for 2 weeks is going to be smaller than normal.

(edited by Outlaw.3421)

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I am going to say this is a small update because of Thanksgiving next week? That is a shot in the dark though. Less content -> less bugs, less bugs -> less patches, less patches -> more vacation time for developers to be with families / travel.

Or to give people more time to play Dragon Age

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

I am going to say this is a small update because of Thanksgiving next week? That is a shot in the dark though. Less content -> less bugs, less bugs -> less patches, less patches -> more vacation time for developers to be with families / travel.

Funny you should say that…I am loading my game right now

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

So much for Bobby Stein’s ‘crazy tight release schedule’.

Expansion confirmed. There is no way it’s taking them so long to release this amount of content. Expansion confirmed.

Leman

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Kratos.7948

Kratos.7948

Been playing since Monday morning 10am (South Korean VPN :P). Forgot about GW2 until tonight.

“Oh crap, I forgot? New LS is up!”

Then, I play and finish the episode and it really feels like somebody plopped a giant caca on a plate and handed it to me.

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

So much for Bobby Stein’s ‘crazy tight release schedule’.

Expansion confirmed. There is no way it’s taking them so long to release this amount of content. Expansion confirmed.

Who knows, maybe with all the tid bits being thrown at us about the full tyrian map etc…..who knows.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: BlackGhostz.2483

BlackGhostz.2483

I still do not understand why ANET just not wait and release them all at once as an expansion like WoW does.

People would riot of Warlords had weekly quests…

Wait...that's it?!

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I still do not understand why ANET just not wait and release them all at once as an expansion like WoW does.

People would riot of Warlords had weekly quests…

I suppose we should ignore the fact that people raged quite a bit the year between the last content update and the release of WoD then?

People can of course CHOOSE to wait until a whole season is released if they want to get the expansion feeling, but for those of us that prefer to have content coming more often than once a year changing to an expansion system would not give us a choice.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square