Posted by: Organization Sekhen.2481

Organization Sekhen.2481

New playable race confirmed

Attachments:

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

I just miss the early Charr stories, where I was addressed as Legionnaire. It seemed most fitting. All the other titles felt awkward and forced (Savant, Slayer, they all felt really awkward.) But the military titles felt like they fit well. I’m hoping we get back to active duty with the Pact soon, so I can have my proper rank and title back.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

I don’t like how game called those NPC my “friends”. I hate them. Every single one of them, they’re never will be my friend. Let me decide who lives and i’ll kill all of them. I’d prefer solo world saving, without those useless individuals who can’t shut up for a second.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: spikyblackhair.4951

spikyblackhair.4951

I just miss the early Charr stories, where I was addressed as Legionnaire. It seemed most fitting. All the other titles felt awkward and forced (Savant, Slayer, they all felt really awkward.) But the military titles felt like they fit well. I’m hoping we get back to active duty with the Pact soon, so I can have my proper rank and title back.

I feel the same way; most of the personal story subplots flew by too quickly for your titles to feel genuine, but with Charr society set up the way it is, being addressed by rank felt natural. I actually enjoyed the starting Charr experience the most out of all the races because of this. It’s just too bad that most armor sets look terrible on them and their starting city is pretty much a junkyard.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

It’s like SR. Really feeling like that except there is no rude word. Ha ha.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Michael Walker.8150

Michael Walker.8150

Boss seems appropriate.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Boss seems appropriate.

not to me it didn’t, at no stage during any of the living story did I feel like I was the ‘Boss’ of the group. It felt like they were calling the shots and I was tagging along for the ride.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Hey, i loved when they call me Boss in a so natural way. its kinda funny. And a lot better than being with trehearne…..

at least in this Season 2 every NPC see me as a legend! im awesome! i defeated zhaitan! :P

it makes so much sense, i pwned a elder dragon after all… =D

SPOILER below!

At Timberline Falls, when u rescua the lionguard:

“i shouldnt tell u this, but you are….you”

Fell like a God =D

Also, at season 1, we were just friend with them, as the Commander of the Pact, but then we killed Scarlet!!!!! AND the elder dragon!! we are absolutely awesome in their point of view! and if u notice the dialogs, since that we are kinda ordering them around.!!! yeahhhh

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Mewling Kittens.7965

Mewling Kittens.7965

I like being called “Boss”, but I think I’d like it better if I were called “Supreme Exalted Potentate of Tyria”. With a British accent too.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Michael Walker.8150

Michael Walker.8150

Boss seems appropriate.

not to me it didn’t, at no stage during any of the living story did I feel like I was the ‘Boss’ of the group. It felt like they were calling the shots and I was tagging along for the ride.

Yes, you aren’t leading the group, doesn’t mean you aren’t being seen as the “boss”. You might just rely on Taimi’s judgement when it comes to deciphering scarlets work and perhaps ask your mesmer for a portal or your necro for a bone bridge.

Also you constantly choose how to progress and with whom, the fact that all those ways lead to Mordy shouldn’t mean that you lack influence.

And it’s still an mmo and lots of story mechanics are also based on how possible those choices are to be followed up in the first place.

I prefer these little choices to the illusion of choice during LS1, there I really felt like a lowly mercenary not knowing what was going on, only following the idiotic orders of our leaders running into our demise basically.

So yeah, they take care of all the puzzles and we can focus on being boss.

And I mean….we enter the machine and we tell the NPCs to go see the pale tree etc

the PC will most likely never have the same influence than a single player PC.

Besides, I call some friends/people boss, really depends on the context and can also be a “you friend, with the best judgement at the moment, please lead on right now”

I’m not their employer, I’d never hire them in the first place but I sure am the most bestest of all the characters in the LS2

//edit

semi negative: I also think they called you boss in this release due to the feedback they got about the nobody-PC we seemed to be playing. Same with K&M annoying lovey dovey cow manure, finally they seem to realize the gravity of their situation after that many deaths.

I don’t think this developement was necessary from the start but it’s nice to see they move away from the comedic/sad expressions of K&M’s relationship. Or at least don’t have it the exclusive content of their dialogue.

(edited by Michael Walker.8150)

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

There are always silly complaints. Always.

Other people care about things I don’t. HAHA so silly!

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Forget you. I’m da bawss.

I like being called boss as well. For too long we’ve been (insert rank) or “friend” or even just not mentioned in GW1 that much since we aren’t the focus.
Now with this group, I’m in charge, so I don’t mind this feeling.

Talk to to Jennaaawwwww (like a boss)
Beat Events (like a boss)
Spawn a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct zergflow (like a boss)
My own Legendary (like a boss)
Micromanage zergs (like a boss)
Promote Guild Events (like a boss)
Hit on Anise (like a boss)

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

you will refer to me by my rank or you will get out of my presence, filthy biconics! >:(

Nalhadia – Kaineng

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

it really gets on my nerves.

i don’t mind our little NPC friends. i quite like them. i just can’t stand being referred to as “boss”, or “leader”, or any cheesy attempt to put me on a higher level. hell, even if i for some reason am their leader, don’t have it rubbed on my face all the time. i can understand kiel saying it. i don’t understand my supposed friends calling me “the boss” as if i was some mobster.

my proposed alternative: this goes in hand with my other complaint (that the dialogue-heavy parts don’t really have any animations and you can picture the VAs inside their booths talking because the characters are just not moving, the fort salma scene was one such moment), but animate the NPCs more to represent who they’re talking to.

use the “turn left/right” animations to turn the character to the player (or as close to the player as you can if he’s one of those kids that keeps running around during story) or hell, just snap them (would look lame though), but make them face who they’re talking to. this would allow writers to use more second person, which in turn means using less titles.

point is, i don’t like being called boss, and i don’t like that the characters outside cutscenes are glorified dolls (you know, like when you play doll, or the boy equivalent of playing doll, you don’t really move the characters, you just use different voices).

Had a pretty good work relationship with my boss (who retired this year, too much info for this post.) To make it short, we talked to each other on a friendly basis and I would call him “boss” all the time, to gently annoy him. Think it’s the same idea here.

-Blackgate-

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Forget you. I’m da bawss.

I like being called boss as well. For too long we’ve been (insert rank) or “friend” or even just not mentioned in GW1 that much since we aren’t the focus.
Now with this group, I’m in charge, so I don’t mind this feeling.

Talk to to Jennaaawwwww (like a boss)
Beat Events (like a boss)
Spawn a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct zergflow (like a boss)
My own Legendary (like a boss)
Micromanage zergs (like a boss)
Promote Guild Events (like a boss)
Hit on Anise (like a boss)

Get rejected (like a boss)
Swallow sadness (like a boss)

-Blackgate-

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I love it! Don’t change it anet, finally some recognition for my character

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I feel the same way; most of the personal story subplots flew by too quickly for your titles to feel genuine, but with Charr society set up the way it is, being addressed by rank felt natural. I actually enjoyed the starting Charr experience the most out of all the races because of this. It’s just too bad that most armor sets look terrible on them and their starting city is pretty much a junkyard.

I actually love the Charr because of their society. Their city just reminds me of an actual military fort near the battlefield, and as for the armor…stick with cultural armor, especially if you’re a medium armor class, it’s too good. I think the fact that I’m the child of military parents that makes me like the place tbh, reminds me of back when I grew up on the bases and forts. Plus Charr voices are just so kitten manly and sexy~

Back on topic though, it only makes sense that you’re the boss, you’re calling the shots in a pinch (if you’ve noticed).

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

First thing I thought of reading the thread title:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2vAd4GZl7g

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Dakota.4591

Dakota.4591

They needed -some- sort of term for the voice actors to refer to the player as.
Commander? None of them are members of the pact, they’d have no reason to call you that.
Snaff Savant/Legionnaire/other race-specifc PS story title? Perhaps, but Taimi probably wouldn’t be calling me Legionnaire as she wouldn’t know nor care what charr titles are. Not to mention that’s ten different recordings for each piece of audio rather than two (male and female).
Magister/Lightbringer/Vigil title? Perhaps, but the same problem as above.

As for “Friend”? Rox would be the only one of them I’d want to be friends with. While I like Taimi, we’re more her babysitter than friend, Brahm’s a boring “BRAHM SMASH!” character, and Marjory and Kasmeer spend so much time reminding us they’re a couple that people have literally died because of their banter.

So, yeah. “Boss” might not be the best choice out there, but I can’t think of a better one off the top of my head, so it doesn’t bug me.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

They needed -some- sort of term for the voice actors to refer to the player as.
Commander? None of them are members of the pact, they’d have no reason to call you that.
Snaff Savant/Legionnaire/other race-specifc PS story title? Perhaps, but Taimi probably wouldn’t be calling me Legionnaire as she wouldn’t know nor care what charr titles are. Not to mention that’s ten different recordings for each piece of audio rather than two (male and female).
Magister/Lightbringer/Vigil title? Perhaps, but the same problem as above.

As for “Friend”? Rox would be the only one of them I’d want to be friends with. While I like Taimi, we’re more her babysitter than friend, Brahm’s a boring “BRAHM SMASH!” character, and Marjory and Kasmeer spend so much time reminding us they’re a couple that people have literally died because of their banter.

So, yeah. “Boss” might not be the best choice out there, but I can’t think of a better one off the top of my head, so it doesn’t bug me.

If Braham called me Slayer, I’d be pretty happy with that.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

If I was their boss, I’d fire them all.

End of Story.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

@OP

i think it is easier: it is only a friendly nick for someone who did great things… everyone has a “boss” as friend…

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

I actually like it. Remembers me of Saints Row. And besides you are the leader of the group. Without you the group wouldn’t even exist. Maybe not even be alive. So ‘Boss’ is fine. Sounds cooler than ‘friend’ or stuff like that.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

it really gets on my nerves.

i don’t mind our little NPC friends. i quite like them. i just can’t stand being referred to as “boss”, or “leader”, or any cheesy attempt to put me on a higher level. hell, even if i for some reason am their leader, don’t have it rubbed on my face all the time. i can understand kiel saying it. i don’t understand my supposed friends calling me “the boss” as if i was some mobster.

my proposed alternative: this goes in hand with my other complaint (that the dialogue-heavy parts don’t really have any animations and you can picture the VAs inside their booths talking because the characters are just not moving, the fort salma scene was one such moment), but animate the NPCs more to represent who they’re talking to.

use the “turn left/right” animations to turn the character to the player (or as close to the player as you can if he’s one of those kids that keeps running around during story) or hell, just snap them (would look lame though), but make them face who they’re talking to. this would allow writers to use more second person, which in turn means using less titles.

point is, i don’t like being called boss, and i don’t like that the characters outside cutscenes are glorified dolls (you know, like when you play doll, or the boy equivalent of playing doll, you don’t really move the characters, you just use different voices).

Had a pretty good work relationship with my boss (who retired this year, too much info for this post.) To make it short, we talked to each other on a friendly basis and I would call him “boss” all the time, to gently annoy him. Think it’s the same idea here.

the way they say it doesn’t sound like it’s intended to annoy, but it surely does annoy >.>

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Okay, first of:
We were called “Boss” before by Majory in S2E1, as we were investigating the crash
In S2E2 Braham started to call us that as well and i guess Taimi later too.

So right now our stupid title for our role with the Biconics is: BOSS

Why is it stupid?
Well, does the title “Boss” feel natural in this High Fantasy setting? Do you expect a group of adventurers there to call their “leader” Boss?
While it makes complete sense in our time and understanding, the term “Boss” was never used in the discription of any other leading position.

Going through the Wiki, does not even show it as any designation a character in the world has.

Calling us Boss makes no sense in that regard and feels unfitting for the setting, it breaks immersion.

Additional
A theme with S2 so far is, that they a skipping ahead. We have the Mordremoth issue, in which the NPCs use the name, without it being in some way revealed in game and then there is the simple fact that:
“We were never asked/elected to be the leader of the biconics”

At the end of S1 we were simply their “friend” and comrade in arms against Scarlet.
We were “introduced” as their Leader in S2 by Ellen Kiel, because we “killed” Scarlet, for political reasons.

However, the group itself, in presence of the PC, never adressed the issue.
The writers skipped ahead and just made us their leader.

While it might be a minor nitpick, everyone else at least asked/elected/promoted us into our position. Be it Logan, the Orders or even Trahearn.

Furthermore:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/lore/lore/I-am-the-Boss-Part-II

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Jaken, you’re just grasping for straws now.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Boss > Sugar.
/15quaggansdancinginarow

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

And besides you are the leader of the group. Without you the group wouldn’t even exist. Maybe not even be alive. So ‘Boss’ is fine. Sounds cooler than ‘friend’ or stuff like that.

In what way are you the leader of the group? There’s been neither leading nor following with this group, ergo “boss” doesn’t fit naturally. Sure, you’ve made a few decisions, but those decisions amounted to a mother asking her six year old child if they want Count Chocula or Frankenberry cereal for breakfast.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Filaha.1678

And besides you are the leader of the group. Without you the group wouldn’t even exist. Maybe not even be alive. So ‘Boss’ is fine. Sounds cooler than ‘friend’ or stuff like that.

In what way are you the leader of the group? There’s been neither leading nor following with this group, ergo “boss” doesn’t fit naturally. Sure, you’ve made a few decisions, but those decisions amounted to a mother asking her six year old child if they want Count Chocula or Frankenberry cereal for breakfast.

Who fought the Marionette? They didn’t. They stood at the ends of the pathways.
Who saved people in Lion’s Arch? They didn’t. They just stood near rally points.
Who killed Scarlet? They didn’t. At best, one of them provided a distraction (which there was an achievement to make her actually not do anyways).

Leading a group isn’t necessarily about barking orders at them.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I completely agree. I especially don’t understand why I am “the boss” and yet I don’t get to make any decisions or tell anyone what to do (me personally, not the writers who might make my character perform these actions). If I am not going to make decisions or tell people what to do, I would rather just be one of the team than have this fake leadership.

When I started “Entanglement” in Scarlet’s room, the first time Taimi said something about “the boss” I stood there for a minute waiting for something to happen lol. I had no idea she was talking about me since no one looked at me or indicated me in any way.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

It’s good to be the Boss of Destiny’s Edge 2.0 the Biconics.
I’m the Hero of Shaemoor, the Commander of the Pact, one of the heroes that destroyed Zhaitan and Savior of Lions Arch. I’m not some cog in someone’s machine.

~Sincerely, Scissors

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

darkace.8925

Who fought the Marionette? They didn’t. They stood at the ends of the pathways.
Who saved people in Lion’s Arch? They didn’t. They just stood near rally points.
Who killed Scarlet? They didn’t. At best, one of them provided a distraction (which there was an achievement to make her actually not do anyways).

What you’re doing is taking credit for a win because your RBI single drove in the go-ahead run. You’re not giving credit to the guy batting in front of you for getting a single then putting himself in scoring position by stealing second base. You’re not crediting the rest of your team for playing good defense, or the closer for protecting the lead. You’re being a bad teammate.

Leading a group isn’t necessarily about barking orders at them.

Leading a group of people is, by definition, about “being in charge or command of” them. Do you really feel you’re in charge or command of this group of NPCs?

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

I’m the Hero of Shaemoor, the Commander of the Pact, one of the heroes that destroyed Zhaitan and Savior of Lions Arch. I’m not some cog in someone’s machine.

Yes, we are Trahearne’s poodle, noone can take that away from us!

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

you totally ignored the rest I wrote.

without “the boss” the group wouldn’t even be there now. you brought everybody together. thus you are the leader of the group.

what decisions do you expect to make? this is an mmorpg not a kittening sandbox game…

(edited by Nanashi.6297)

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Yes, we are Trahearne’s poodle, noone can take that away from us!

No longer. Trahearne has been off the grind for like 2 (ingame) years.

~Sincerely, Scissors

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

we’re all cogs in the eternal alchemy!

what decisions do you expect to make? this is an mmorpg not a kittening sandbox game…

i expect them to not run off ahead and rush me like some dungeon speedrunner when i want to admire the environment of the leyline hub >____>

if i’m the leader, at least let me take the frontline.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Filaha.1678

What you’re doing is taking credit for a win because your RBI single drove in the go-ahead run. You’re not giving credit to the guy batting in front of you for getting a single then putting himself in scoring position by stealing second base. You’re not crediting the rest of your team for playing good defense, or the closer for protecting the lead. You’re being a bad teammate.

No I’m not. I’m telling it like it is.
They did not fight the marionette. They did not run around LA saving citizens. They only barely helped against the hologram, and IIRC, not at all against the Assault Knights. Two of them got blown up by Scarlet. In each case, it’s our characters that are rushing into the thick, getting done the important things, while they stand behind.

Leading a group of people is, by definition, about “being in charge or command of” them. Do you really feel you’re in charge or command of this group of NPCs?

That’s a definition, but that’s not the definition.

“Leading the way” doesn’t necessarily mean you’re deciding, alone, where to go. It just means you’re going in first.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

“Leading the way” doesn’t necessarily mean you’re deciding, alone, where to go. It just means you’re going in first.

Indeed, leading a group of people does not by definition mean barking orders.
It can also mean being the tip of the spear, which is exactly what the player is.

~Sincerely, Scissors

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

darkace.8925

you totally ignored the rest I wrote.

without “the boss” the group wouldn’t even be there now. you brought everybody together. thus you are the leader of the group.

Actually, Mr. E brought everyone together.

You say that like we didn’t have bigger decisions in our Personal Story.

No I’m not. I’m telling it like it is.
They did not fight the marionette. They did not run around LA saving citizens. They only barely helped against the hologram, and IIRC, not at all against the Assault Knights. Two of them got blown up by Scarlet. In each case, it’s our characters that are rushing into the thick, getting done the important things, while they stand behind.

And where would you be without Taimi’s expertise? Or Marjory’s intuition? Or Kasmeer’s super-Mesmer powers? Or Rox’s connections? Or Mr. E’s hints? You’d be right smack in the middle of nowhere. And unless you’re following Braham 24/7, how do you know he didn’t save people during Lion’s Arch. In a living, breathing world you’ve got to assume some stuff happens off-screen.

Within the context of this conversation, it’s the only definition that applies.

Indeed, leading a group of people does not by definition mean barking orders.
It can also mean being the tip of the spear, which is exactly what the player is.

Again, being the tip of the spear doesn’t equate to leadership. You can’t be the boss if you don’t display some measure of leadership.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: citypigeon.6358

citypigeon.6358

Wow, first people complain about Trahearne ‘stealing our thunder’ by being leader of the Pact, therefore “stealing” our glory, boo hoo, now this kid is complaining about NPCs actually acknowledging our leadership. Ridiculous.

IGN: zestalyn
zestalyn.tumblr

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Tyloric.7520

Tyloric.7520

I like being called boss, and I never thought of it as a ‘title’ but more of a nickname – a gender neutral thing they can refer to me that shows they <3 me but also respect me.

Casteless Wind [Guild Wars 2]
The Secksy Monk [Guild Wars 1]
Stormbluff Isle – Storm Slayer Dragons [SDS]

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I expect them to call me “your majesty” or “supreme emperor” by the end of this season. Anything less and I will see heads roll.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Filaha.1678

And where would you be without Taimi’s expertise? Or Marjory’s intuition? Or Kasmeer’s super-Mesmer powers? Or Rox’s connections? Or Mr. E’s hints? You’d be right smack in the middle of nowhere. And unless you’re following Braham 24/7, how do you know he didn’t save people during Lion’s Arch. In a living, breathing world you’ve got to assume some stuff happens off-screen.

Oh, I see where your problem is. You’re confusing me saying that we lead the way as saying “we do everything ever”. Not sure how you got to that conclusion, but okay.

Also, because Braham just stood in the one spot during the evacuation portion of Lion’s Arch. That’s how I know he wasn’t saving them.

the context of this conversation, it’s the only definition that applies.

No it isn’t. It’s the only one you WANT to apply, but that doesn’t mean others don’t apply.
We lead the way.

(edited by Filaha.1678)

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

I think it’s a cute nickname, seeing they can’t use our actual names for reasons which I hope are obvious.

stop calling me "boss"!

in Living World

Again, being the tip of the spear doesn’t equate to leadership. You can’t be the boss if you don’t display some measure of leadership.

I decided wether Braham or Rox had to go with the Caravan.
There is your measure of leadership

Now lets us enjoy something that a large part of the community has been asking for ever since the first people completed PS. You don’t like it, that’s fine, just ignore it. A group of warriors just call you Boss, nothing more. Don’t make such a huge problem out of nothing.

I don’t mean to be rude but It’s in the game now, the die is cast. Deal with it.
Or you can always hope that all the biconics die

~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)