Are there any changes to the Queen Bee Dog?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: KSQK.3485

KSQK.3485

Okay, I know ANet really hate farmers via the changes on the magic find and the nerf of the dig site spots and chest. However, are there any changes to the Queen Bee Dog? The reason being is that back when SAB was introduced as an April Fool’s joke, it’s possible to completely stunlock this boss and make a hit or two before whipping it again. And then there is the Honeycomb that gives a lot of Bauble Bubbles (as well as the Queen Bee Dog dropping some Bauble Bubbles)? Are the Bauble Bubble drops from the Honeycomb/Queen Bee Dog account bound to prevent farming abuse from that as well?

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Well at the very least i couldn’t stun it, at all, yesterday. Intended or bug? Don’t know.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

KSQK.3485

Well at the very least i couldn’t stun it, at all, yesterday. Intended or bug? Don’t know.

Well, I had something similar like that when I was doing this as well.

Yep, farming SAB got kitten as kitten.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Not being able to perma stun it was intended. They mentioned they would be doing something like this back in April. All mobs in World 1 , Zone 1 are the same. The only change is the addition of the angry cloud after checkpoint 3.

KSQK.3485

Oh, okay, thanks for the info. So they want SAB to be done as group, but possible to solo the whole thing, but takes longer.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I honestly feel that it’s still easier to do it solo. In a group you’re only as good as your weakest link.

KSQK.3485

I honestly feel that it’s still easier to do it solo. In a group you’re only as good as your weakest link.

Problem is, I’m usually really bad at jumping puzzles (which the entire SAB is like this, especially the Tribulation mode). I even don’t know how to properly time the dodge roll jump in some areas.