Congrats to Everyone!

Congrats to Everyone!

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Who got the achievements they wanted in a few tries(or 1 try lucky ducks)! I did a few more runs to try and unstuck my baubles achievements for W2 zone 2 and 3 with no luck. I have real life commitments and can’t throw more time into this this weekend. I like the backpack cover but I will have to wait until the next SAB release assuming that the world 1 achievements coming back this time was not a one time thing as there have been inconsistencies over the last year with content. I would say I hope ANet learned from the flaws in this and work to keep the good stuff in too, but I know better.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Congrats to Everyone!

Posted by: Mathzz.7501

Mathzz.7501

If you want to finish the bauble achievements for SAB now, you better hurry up. Follow a video-guide for the exact locations and accurate guide (e.g dulfy).
You also need to invest at least 40 minutes (up to 1h for W2Z3) for each zone in World 2 for completing the achievements, not to mention all the secrets etc.

I can also confirm the achievements are not bugged, because I have unlocked them all (including tribulation). Good luck.

Congrats to Everyone!

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Whoever thought of temporary content, especially for an MMO is just….. I don’t even know. There is no good reason for this to be temporary.

It’s a kick in the nuts for both the players and whoever designed the content.

Congrats to Everyone!

Posted by: Avelos.6798

Avelos.6798

Whoever thought of temporary content, especially for an MMO is just….. I don’t even know. There is no good reason for this to be temporary.

It’s because it’s pointless when hardly anyone goes to it like a week later.

Congrats to Everyone!

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

It’s because it’s pointless when hardly anyone goes to it like a week later.

I’m not sure which point being argued is worse: that the content is temporary, or that its ephemeral nature is due to lack of interest, which would suggest poor design.

Congrats to Everyone!

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

If you want to finish the bauble achievements for SAB now, you better hurry up. Follow a video-guide for the exact locations and accurate guide (e.g dulfy).
You also need to invest at least 40 minutes (up to 1h for W2Z3) for each zone in World 2 for completing the achievements, not to mention all the secrets etc.

I can also confirm the achievements are not bugged, because I have unlocked them all (including tribulation). Good luck.

Never said it was bugged in my post. I think it may be a little buggy though as I have used the dulphy guide and used mad math skills to add the baubles i grabbed to what I went into the zone with minus the key cost. Got all baubles, no deaths, and no achievement. I just got off work. I don’t feel like SAB. Maybe next release.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)