Current list of achievements (BUGGED or NOT)

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: birdn.9201

birdn.9201

Master of Secrets World 2 is working properly. Just posted a guide on it.

www.youtube.com/addiktgaming

Posted by: Aleena.2341

Aleena.2341

Really not sure about the Become the Master achievement. Guildmate and I are following the video guide from Dulfy.net. We followed it pefectly with no achievement. The only thing I can think of, she listed the first pagoda as having 3 assassins. We encountered only 2? Kinda frustrating.

Posted by: Nyter.1270

Nyter.1270

Bachelor of baubles is bugged. I did dulfy’s guide also, bachelor of secrets and become the maser were no problem, i made 200% sure i got all the 42 baubles, but no achievement at the end. Thanks a kittenING lot for wasting my time arenanet, this is not the first time u frustrate me

(edited by Nyter.1270)

Posted by: hiroscho.7230

hiroscho.7230

Bachelor of baubles, World 2 is fine, you must have missed one.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Become the master doesnt work if you use a continue coin. So make sure you have plenty of lives before you start zone 2.

Nyter.1270

http://dulfy.net/2013/09/07/gw2-bachelor-of-baubles-world-2-achievement-guide/
Name something super secret that i might have missed and i can recall if i got it or not, my memory’s fresh cuz i just did it

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

bachelor of baubles world 2 didn’t work for me either. tried 3 times already with dulfy guide. not gona do it again until it got fixed.
I was wondering .. maybe we can’t get w2z2 bauble achievements because of that bauble that now become a 1 life. just after the 1st check point with the dart and we need to go around to avoid it. there used to be a bauble there. but now only 1 life.

(edited by Ishtar.6457)

Nyter.1270

that might be it. I’ll also stay away from it for now, gonna get progression in tribulation mode, because then when u get scr*wed over atleast its intentional

Aleena.2341

Become the master doesnt work if you use a continue coin. So make sure you have plenty of lives before you start zone 2.

If this is true, I’m screwed. lol

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

I got an endless continue coin and it was no problem to get the achievement while using it.

The Bachelor of Baubles was fine two days ago. If it’s bugged now, it’s because of the patch.

Posted by: Serra.5479

Serra.5479

Easy mode achievement still bugged ^^

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I got an endless continue coin and it was no problem to get the achievement while using it.

The Bachelor of Baubles was fine two days ago. If it’s bugged now, it’s because of the patch.

I attempted the achievement 3 times and it never gave it to me when i had to use my infinite continue coin, the 4th attempt worked. On the successful attempt i suicided and used my excess coins to get 50 lives. I then reentered zone 2 and went for the achieve again. It worked fine on that attempt. I may have missed an assassin on the first attempt. But the others i definately got them all, unless one somehow vanished and so i never got to fight him. It was either a bug and a massive coincidence that it only worked when I didnt use a continue coin or it was the coins which caused the problem.

(edited by spoj.9672)

Aleena.2341

So nevermind, Become the Master works just fine. If you follow the video guide from Dulfy.net, I missed the assassin that was in the pagoda, after you ring the bell. At the very top, before you hit the next checkpoint, you can see an assassin between the wall frame and the wall that you can’t destroy.

Posted by: henry.1420

henry.1420

It does work with a continue coin, I died a million times (dont laugh) and got it with no problem

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Glutton for Punishment Z3 bugged since last patch. T_T Note how I have all three King Toad Z-* rewards but only have two of the achievements.

same problem

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

Master of Bauble W – 1 zone 3
Associate of Baubles W – 2 Zone 1

they have been fixed, thanks devs.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Getting a feeling that Master of Baubles, World 2 is bugged. If a developer can at least give us a direct answer if it is or isn’t, that’d be appreciated, a bit tired of running inside that zone for over 12 hours straight at a time, looking for paths to places that doesn’t seem to exist. I’ve spent well over 36 hours just running around looking for ways to open a door I know about (third chest), or paths that I may have missed.

Totals: 41 blue baubles, 1 green bauble, 13 yellow baubles, 2 red baubles, 6 purple baubles. If those totals don’t match up with the requirements, it should be as simple as to say we don’t have them all. If they match the totals, then it clearly is bugged. You could even say there’s 42 blue baubles mind you, if you count the one you can get by interacting with the distillery at the start of the zone. Though that wasn’t a requirement in the previous zones, so I somewhat doubt it should be this time around.

There’s one location that it seems nobody has found a way to reach, which is right at the third chest, the door on the left can be opened to return down to the spike floor room, opposite of where you go to get the ice shattering song, the one on the right, while it does have a white emblem floating inside it, meaning it should be possible to open, does not open with the Gatekeeper’s Lullaby, so it probably means it needs to be pushed open from the other side, though there’s seemingly no way to reach that place.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: prowler.4530

prowler.4530

Glutton for Punishment Z3 bugged since last patch. T_T Note how I have all three King Toad Z-* rewards but only have two of the achievements.

You have to wait till you the timer runs out and you get teleported to the cart destroying bit. You will loot the chest before that but you have to wait out the teleport timer. The achievement will trigger once that timer is gone and you are teleported to the cart bit.

So it is fine.

Wrong. As someone who experienced this bug it is not fine. I did it once… went tot he bonus round and got NO CREDIT for doing it. I re did it and again no credit. Only one the 3rd time did I receive it. I believe you cannot die after the boss is triggered and that you must stay on the boss’s lilypad or the achievement bugs out.

Posted by: DavidYuen.3604

DavidYuen.3604

Master of Baubles, World 2
Still bugged.

Posted by: Bjandi.3798

Bjandi.3798

W1 Zone 3 is still bugged for me. Cant get the achievement.

Posted by: Jesseroo.8247

Jesseroo.8247

W1 Zone 3 is still bugged for me. Cant get the achievement.

same for me…followed guides thoroughly 3 times in both normal and infantile. No achievement