Is it too easy?

Is it too easy?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: jason.2043

jason.2043

Well.. world 2 zone 2 tribulation mode is now easier than your first time through on normal used to be. Kids cant do a little platforming and they take to the forum with nothing but whine.

Your thoughts?

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

No one wanted TM nerfed.

No one campaigned to get TM nerfed.

Stop acting like the playerbase is at fault for changes to TM that none of us asked for.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Hakkero.7120

Hakkero.7120

Well.. world 2 zone 2 tribulation mode is now easier than your first time through on normal used to be. Kids cant do a little platforming and they take to the forum with nothing but whine.

Your thoughts?

Blown completely out of proportions. These few changes won’t mean that people will instantly get through it. They still have to go through most of the stuff in there which is still hard. If you ask me the number of people complaining about these changes are ridiculous as some of them were needed like the Geyser section in W2-1.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: FoxKelfonne.7691

FoxKelfonne.7691

The answer is no.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

So in spite you’ll take to the forum with nothing but whine like a kid.
Yeah I can see it.

The content needed to get toned down, it got toned down. Don’t like it? Go make your own MMO Platforming content.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: jason.2043

jason.2043

Whys everyone take a forum post as a personal affront. The water spout section in particular I found very enjoyable in normal, and very disappointing in tribulation.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Whys everyone take a forum post as a personal affront.

Well you did start out by insulting almost everyone.

Kids cant do a little platforming and they take to the forum with nothing but whine.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Whys everyone take a forum post as a personal affront. The water spout section in particular I found very enjoyable in normal, and very disappointing in tribulation.

Your answer is in your own words – Kids cant do a little platforming and they take to the forum with nothing but whine.

You basically insulted everyone who was giving Josh feedback about W2 problems and bugs and blamed them for nerfs to TM they never asked for.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Is it too easy?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Snip…

Great minds think alike.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”