Tribulation Mode not hard enough ?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Angelic.1365

Angelic.1365

Still hard as BALLS i just wanted to pose the question.

I’m already working on my second green skin and a yellow skin. I’m sure the 5 hours it took to get the first green skin was expected, but it will only take 45 minutes roughly per skin now that the route is known.

My opinion (based on World 1 so far), make it HARDER!!! Zone 2 was a repeat and zone 3 was a let down completely difficulty wise. And this was without any guidance :o

Thank you for this content Josh F. and Anet. I really appreciate the time spent on creating some of the most fun gameplay I’ve ever experienced.

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

Man, it took me all day to beat 1-1 on Trib mode.

Granted my guild decided to run Arah P4 to get a fellow guildie her DM title, and since I hadn’t ran it yet, I went with them.

I think I’ll give 1-2 a shot before I log for the night just to see how it is.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

Posted by: Karasu.9483

Karasu.9483

Still hard as BALLS i just wanted to pose the question.

I’m already working on my second green skin and a yellow skin. I’m sure the 5 hours it took to get the first green skin was expected, but it will only take 45 minutes roughly per skin now that the route is known.

My opinion (based on World 1 so far), make it HARDER!!! Zone 2 was a repeat and zone 3 was a let down completely difficulty wise. And this was without any guidance :o

Thank you for this content Josh F. and Anet. I really appreciate the time spent on creating some of the most fun gameplay I’ve ever experienced.

What if you didn’t have the infinite continue coin.. would that make it more challenging?

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

The coin isn’t necessary. You get TONS of lives from tokens gathered from your bauble baubles.

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

God no, it’s still hard. I don’t think they should make it harder. I got W1Z1&2 done and I’m gonna work on 3 now. Just wanted to take a break since Tri Mode can be a bit, um… rage inducing. I’ll see if I can make it through W2 later but I don’t think so since I’m not too fond of the yellow weps.