ice spike corridor on 2-3 trib

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

thank you devs for a truly different puzzle compared to anything else we see in tribulation. to whoever designed this sections overall strategy, job well done. i had a very awesome “ah-ha!” moment unlike anything previously.

to anyone enjoying tribulation, dont look up a guide for this section! figure it out!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Haha, imo the last part is the most fun one, the one after moto’s finger location. Very fun to do those jumps. Not hard, just fun.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

Posted by: broin.3856

broin.3856

I had tons of fun doing entire W2Z3 trib map,its pretty much how I expected tribulation to be and it didn’t feel grindy like other maps, or like it was some college students programming project.

Posted by: Jesseroo.8247

Jesseroo.8247

I was finally able to do this a little while ago after working on the level for a few hours…then I went to maximize my screen (because you can’t change gamma in windowed) and closed out gw instead. I can’t tell you how sad I am right now.

Dan.8709

I was finally able to do this a little while ago after working on the level for a few hours…then I went to maximize my screen (because you can’t change gamma in windowed) and closed out gw instead. I can’t tell you how sad I am right now.

Dang. I feel for you. You’ll definitely do it and a lot faster next time.

It’s pretty funny and awesome how you feel doing a level for the second time, after you’ve done it once is just SO much easier and faster.

World 1 was pretty painful the first time around, not I’m able to do it x5 faster and in the “daily run” feel. If I had the time to play besides the weekend and some weekdays, I’d definitely be doing that haha.
Looking forward to reach this level on world 2, just did it all one time.

insanemaniac.2456

I had tons of fun doing entire W2Z3 trib map,its pretty much how I expected tribulation to be and it didn’t feel grindy like other maps, or like it was some college students programming project.

i hated up to about the 1st checkpoint. doing pure jumping puzzles in black-on-black is not my idea of interesting. i had to change my monitor settings to make the first round-the-corner jump because you absolutely need visual cues for it and arent provided any while carrying a balloon. at least you get the benefit of the torch after the 1st cloud flag.

Posted by: Jesseroo.8247

Jesseroo.8247

i hated up to about the 1st checkpoint. doing pure jumping puzzles in black-on-black is not my idea of interesting. i had to change my monitor settings to make the first round-the-corner jump because you absolutely need visual cues for it and arent provided any while carrying a balloon. at least you get the benefit of the torch after the 1st cloud flag.

if you change the gamma in game you can see things, but like I said earlier you can only do it in fullscreen (not windowed). Which is pretty annoying when you’re trying to follow a guide like I was.

Posted by: WoooTzZ.3807

WoooTzZ.3807

You could easily use your head and go through the route with a torch then go back and get the baloon and do it from memory.

insanemaniac.2456

You could easily use your head and go through the route with a torch then go back and get the baloon and do it from memory.

doesnt help for the corner jump.

Posted by: Thomassassinate.9370

Thomassassinate.9370

My favorite was the clouds on the cloud appearing very creative making you jump around and hop over all of them.

insanemaniac.2456

My favorite was the clouds on the cloud appearing very creative making you jump around and hop over all of them.

i agree that part was fun, awesome, and creative with terrain
but imo it boiled down to just another race… not really a new paradigm.

Dan.8709

Ikr. I wouldn’t mind stepping on them all day. So fun.

insanemaniac.2456

yeah a really good trick to use in that room is:

there you go spoiling it.

Posted by: Naglifar.1684