Best time to sell the weapon skin drops?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Overshock.6137

Overshock.6137

Anyone know the best time to sell these skins? I didn’t know if it was best to sell them now or after the events ended and you can no longer obtain them.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

They probably will go up in price near the end of the event… But I don’t think the increase will be crazy. There is a good chance SAB will be expanded on in a few months, and the skins will be available again.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

There is a good chance SAB will be expanded on in a few months

How do you know that exactly?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

Dev has been dropping hints about it and such, basically how they are working on more levels though they wont be out this month nor next sort of makes it sound like when the next levels finished it will pop up again for another month or so.

As for whens best to sell it, I doubt the prices will ever really go back up much in the future, the best time to sell these things is right at the start before people realize how easy it is to get their own and before people have farmed so many that they can keep them on the TP until next time they pop.

Its why things like the christmas skins have never really gone up even after the event ended, so many still floating around and such little actual demand.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Alkron.1345

Alkron.1345

Dev has been dropping hints about it and such, basically how they are working on more levels though they wont be out this month nor next sort of makes it sound like when the next levels finished it will pop up again for another month or so.

Adding onto this, if you just look into Josh Foreman’s posts he talks about how the SAB team has been made into a Living World team and makes several mentions about future plans, such as the World 2 release having Daggers and Rifles (and I can’t recall if he said hopefully pistols or yes to pistols). Not this month though, but in the future.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Forneus.4930

Forneus.4930

a related question to this, I have noticed that there are tons of skin on the TP for all 7 weapons, but I can never find a single skin of the backpack….anyone has any idea why this is? can’t imagine that just no one gets the skin, seeing as it is half the price of all other skins to obtain…..

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ElTacoooo.5931

ElTacoooo.5931

U cant drop the backpack skin, its an account bound NPC bought skin and u can only sell the weapon skins that u drop inside SAB

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Forneus.4930

Forneus.4930

ah I see, wasn’t aware that the backpack skin can’t drop, thanks! Means I got some jumping to do then.. :-)