New jumping puzzle - Confusing

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

No instructions whatsoever, just randomly jump and try to wade your way through this steaming pile of kitten. Sure you can look up guides but that ruins the experience, however the experience is an ugly mess. And once you make it inside, if you happen to go through a random teleporter laying there it kicks you alllll the way out, hurray!

I LOVE, this living story temporary content. They work so kitten it.

Also the reward? Oh, just some skins we already have and could’ve gotten off the TP.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

So you want arrows pointing where to go?

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

jumping PUZZLE, right?

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

The jumping puzzle is permanent content, so you have all the time in the world to work it out. You don’t have to try and beat it in the next week.

And I’ll be honest…figuring it out and making it to the end is very rewarding.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

No instructions whatsoever, just randomly jump and try to wade your way through this steaming pile of kitten. Sure you can look up guides but that ruins the experience, however the experience is an ugly mess. And once you make it inside, if you happen to go through a random teleporter laying there it kicks you alllll the way out, hurray!

Also the reward? Oh, just some skins we already have and could’ve gotten off the TP.

Don’t worry, the puzzle is permanent.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Where is the new JP?

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

Where is the new JP?

Gendarran Fields, south of Broadhollow Waypoint (Map chat code: [&BOEAAAA=]), to the west of the portal to Lion’s Arch.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Where is the new JP?

Gendarran Fields, south of Broadhollow Waypoint (Map chat code: [&BOEAAAA=]), to the west of the portal to Lion’s Arch.

thank you

another question. How do you find that code to post it in here?

(edited by Ronah.2869)

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

I wonder if someone test his jp before adding in to the game.
The first part is fun.
Then, you have to jump on slippery stones… which is the most boring thing ever and it’s even worse when it causes death…

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

I guess some people don’t understand the ‘puzzle’ part ;-)

It is a jumping puzzle, so who said it has to be straight forward? Some people in this game do actually like a challenge you know.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: SallyStitches.4096

SallyStitches.4096

It’s a PUZZLE. Figure it out. Plus, it’s going to be more rough right now with all the people trying to complete it. Just wait a bit if you want to be able to see where you’re going. Not trying to be harsh, just sick of people complaining about everything constantly. People want harder content, ANet delivers and people complain. You get a free exotic at the end of the puzzle, people complain because the skin already exists. If the reward was nothing, people would complain still. Just be glad you got anything at all. I still say ANet should just have an empty chest at the end of a hard puzzle. It’d be amusing.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Nice jumping puzzle, hardest part are players who stand in your way

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

It’s a PUZZLE. Figure it out. Plus, it’s going to be more rough right now with all the people trying to complete it. Just wait a bit if you want to be able to see where you’re going. Not trying to be harsh, just sick of people complaining about everything constantly. People want harder content, ANet delivers and people complain. You get a free exotic at the end of the puzzle, people complain because the skin already exists. If the reward was nothing, people would complain still. Just be glad you got anything at all. I still say ANet should just have an empty chest at the end of a hard puzzle. It’d be amusing.

I think majority of people dont QQ about everything…. sad thing is that this crying minority is the loudest one

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

This was a pretty fun JP, and I didn’t find it that difficult after giving it a couple of tries. The most challenging part was seeing past all of the players!

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: SallyStitches.4096

SallyStitches.4096

I think majority of people dont QQ about everything…. sad thing is that this crying minority is the loudest one

That is very true.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: SkyBound.7490

SkyBound.7490

I just want to point out that in fact, this will be one of the best time to do the JP primarily because of ppl ressing you everykitten. Regardless of how skilled you are, you are going to fall at least once in this JP. If you’re lucky, you just have to start jumping again, but most of the time, you’re gonna fall to your death. If no one’s around, that’s gonna be a 1s+ wp if you’re level 80.