20g down the drain.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

So I had about 175 upopened Resplendent Watchwork Boxes and 90 gauntlet tickets from farming deadeye over the weekend. I come back today and now they’re worthless.

Thanks anet. You could’ve a least a warned the community or coded a separate item for the newly nerfed bags. Just a suggestion if you plan to nerf these type of things in the future.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chrisplosion.3756

Chrisplosion.3756

This is the unfortunate result when you needlessly hoard something rather than opening them.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Looks like the hoarder learned his lesson.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Wilhelm.6894

Wilhelm.6894

Sorry(not really) you spent a minimal amount of time farming what you’ve probably been doing since the event came out in an attempt to get far more gold than you should have for the effort you put into the content. Maybe next time you’ll learn that this company does not like people having an easy way to farm and you’ll prepare for the eventual nerf.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Phoenixfudge.5290

Not exactly needless hoarding. I prefer having the stacks upon stacks of Watchwork Sprockets in a compact form as they took up a lot inventory space.

20g isn’t even that much for me but hey, I’m glad my misfortune brings you sad people some joy. I just hope this influences the devs in a positive way so that this type of thing doesn’t happen again.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chrisplosion.3756

Chrisplosion.3756

You know because those 5 stacks of watchwork sprockets in your inventory are such a bother…

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

It’s quite clear that Anet with their policies do not encourage farming through repetition of a single type of content. Anet want us to the play and explore the game throughout all types of contents.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Phoenixfudge.5290

That’s cool and all but I am frankly disappointed that a “sad tune” was not played.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

That’s cool and all but I am frankly disappointed that a “sad tune” was not played.

Yeah I was thinking the same……but I couldn’t pass up that one.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

I thought the Gauntlet was open another 2 weeks. You just have to get Vorpp to open the doors.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

So WHY didn’t you open them?

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

If you’re going to farm something that’s obviously not intended, then you probably should use the items up the items before they stealth nerfed them.

I saw this coming from a mile away.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

The fanboys will have you over a fire pit here. Those that horded the voting tickets got a great reward for not playing the game and voting—those that did use the tickets—got screwed over. Anet is not consistent,fair and in most cases unapologetic when create this type of confusion.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: liefbread.9513

liefbread.9513

You can still use the tickets… you just need to do the funhouse first?

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

It was clear that the patch was coming today and it was highly likely that the gauntlet farm would be nerfed, so you’ve only really got yourself to blame for not having the forethought to use them all before the patch dropped.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Gauntlet still exists, just do the funhouse dungeon

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

I am talking about the support tickets (the one use to get Kiel elected) not the gaunlet crap. Those that hoarded them and didn’t vote made $$$ after the election——-turned in their support tickets and got money—while those that did particpate,those that played and voted as intended—nothing.

(edited by Blude.6812)

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

I am talking about the support tickets (the one use to get Kiel elected) not the gaunlet crap.

Or you could be glad that you participated in the content instead of complaining about a few gold lost.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Lost about 12gold there. On the surface, I don’t really care, but I still feel wronged. Don’t go around complaining about it. That won’t change anything. I just stop using the gem store until the memory of this fades. Or until the store has something I really really want.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Deadeye and the pavillion aren’t gone. Finish the LS progression and beat Scarlet to gain access back into the pavillion.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: JungleNin.8379

JungleNin.8379

Deadeye and the pavillion aren’t gone. Finish the LS progression and beat Scarlet to gain access back into the pavillion.

You need to get three random drops to get access to the playhouse.

…..

Which requires grinding for several hours.

…..

How is Anet not supporting farming?

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

You need to get three random drops to get access to the playhouse.

…..

Which requires grinding for several hours.

…..

How is Anet not supporting farming?

No it doesn’t. You can get the pieces needed for that in less than 5 minutes. There are tons of champs and it’s not hard to get what’s needed. People just want to kitten just to kitten.

Plus, anyone can join a party to run the funhouse with someone who’s done it. Funhouse takes less than 10 minutes.

So quit kittening.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

It’s quite clear that Anet with their policies do not encourage farming through repetition of a single type of content. Anet want us to the pay and explore the gem store throughout all types of contents.

Fixed that for you.

No I wasn’t one of the ones farming that event, and I’ve lost nothing on it. It doesn’t affect me one way or the other. The reality is you can farm yourself mad, or you can use cash. You can’t dispute that, because that’s just the reality of the game. It’s not right, or wrong, that’s just how GW2 is.

No it doesn’t. You can get the pieces needed for that in less than 5 minutes. There are tons of champs and it’s not hard to get what’s needed. People just want to kitten just to kitten.

Ah good, I was under the impression you had to do 5 of the kitten events to be able to get to that part.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Your gauntlet tickets aren’t worthless though; QG is still there once you complete Emissary Vorpp, right?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

at least you have the boxes… imagine the anger of those who still had gauntlet tickets — which are completely worthless now.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: joneb.5679

joneb.5679

Aargh! Do some of you peoplerever actually read and properly interpret the notes and blogs on updates. The Gauntlet tickets are useable until September 3rd. right now you just have to complete parts of the new content to get access to the pavilion again for the gauntlet.

Complaining, moaning, whining whatever you want to call it does help by the way. And really I don’t know anyone that hasn’t complained just that some would rather moan to their friends than take it to the people that can make the difference. Its our right to do so. I mean seriously do you folks who say you don’t complain just take all the hassle that comes your way on the chin? LoL This is why complaints can help… https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Karma-Changes-Temporary-Rollback/

I use forums to give my opinions but I mostly avoid discussing over
them due to those less than polite individuals out there and their offensive attitude.

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

There you go. (sniff, sob)

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

This is the unfortunate result when you needlessly hoard something rather than opening them.

That was peoples logic for our karma items as well.. See how that turned out.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

20g down the drain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

You can still open them and trade in for the rewards to recoup some of the money you put into it.