And Queen Jennah's big reveal....

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

Is that she was really Zhaitan all along and the one killed by the Pact was nothing more than an illusion. It was all part of her nefarious plot to bring important heroes and representatives of all races together to eliminate them. This spirals out into a chain of events:

1) Logan’s Quest
Sexually confused over his attraction to Queen Zhaitan, Logan Thackeray questions everything and runs away again. Rytlock seeks to find him and snap him out of it.

2) Minister Caudecas is revealed as having been a hero all along
Siding with the Separatists was nothing more than an extreme and necessary method of opposing a ruler who he knew to be evil all along. Help him thwart Queen Zhaitan’s plans at the speech.

3) Scarlet is a member of an underground faction seeking to put an end to Queen Zhaitan’s reign. You must help her hunt down and burn the disguised undead among the Krytan populace before the clock ticks down and time runs out.

4) Tybalt, Sieran, and Forgal are revealed to have survived Claw Island thanks to the help of Livia and the Scepter of Orr. You gladly accept their aid in slaying Queen Zhaitan.

5) Trahearne saves the day through his remarkable powers of prediction.
“This won’t end well.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

Is that she was really Zhaitan all along and the one killed by the Pact was nothing more than an illusion. It was all part of her nefarious plot to bring important heroes and representatives of all races together to eliminate them. This spirals out into a chain of events:

1) Logan’s Quest
Sexually confused over his attraction to Queen Zhaitan, Logan Thackeray questions everything and runs away again.

“This won’t end well.”

God, I laughed. “Queen Zhaitan”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Awesome. Even if I thought your name was Duck Blackrose…. Uhhhhh, I’m tired.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

This could possibly be the best thing to happen in the game.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: KeybladeMaster.3148

KeybladeMaster.3148

Her big reveal is that Logan is pregnant

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

And Mr. Sparkles is the father. But no, that’s not for this reveal. Countess Anise will reveal that to the masses at a later date.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

This wont end well.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Despite all the laughs maybe Queen wants to find husband through trials and challenges

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Red Jay.2516

Red Jay.2516

Nah

For single-handedly cleansing Orr and defeating Zaithan, Trahearne gets promoted by Queen Jennah to the position of seventh Old God.

in Clockwork Chaos

Gizmo.8623

@Red Jay:
Aha! So after 20th we will have new god to choose from when we make new human character
And new skill will be – “Sayings of Trahearne”: dazes target for this many seconds as you can say “This won’t end well”.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

No, no no you got it all wrong! See, it’s actually quite obvious.

See, the steam creatures will start pouring in during her speech through rips in space, which are actually bio mechanical Reapers from ME universe, trying to hunt down commander Shepard, the Queen in disguise!

Meanwhile, this is all doing from Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite universe, and she is indeed, the mysterious figure, now trying to burn Divinity Reach with her army of airships, raining fire from above.

All because Logan is her father.

In short, Half Life 3 confirmed!

Makes sense?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

Biggest plot twist in the entire game if taht were to happen Haha

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

in Clockwork Chaos

Gizmo.8623

This will make sense only with Kate and William’s son BECAUSE WHY NOT!?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I can’t believe nobody has actually figured it out yet. The only possibility is the most obvious one. SG-1 will pop into Divinitiy’s Reach through the asura gate. General O’Neill will mock everyone after Colonel Mitchell accidently shoots Jennah thinking shes a Goa’uld due to her mesmer magic, Jackson will be looking for artifacts trying to figure out what god is there, Colonel Carter will try to learn the asuran technology, Vala will hit on Logan and Anise to try to get at the royal treasure, and Teal’c wil do his eyebrow raising thing and say “indeed” a lot. Then all of them will go hunting for the 6 gods to free us from them.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Because i started to watch SG-1 again I will give 10 points to Silvercyclone theory.
Probably the best one here.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

1) Logan’s Quest
Sexually confused over his attraction to Queen Zhaitan, Logan Thackeray questions everything and runs away again. Rytlock seeks to find him and snap him out of it.

2) Minister Caudecas is revealed as having been a hero all along
Siding with the Separatists was nothing more than an extreme and necessary method of opposing a ruler who he knew to be evil all along. Help him thwart Queen Zhaitan’s plans at the speech.

3) Scarlet is a member of an underground faction seeking to put an end to Queen Zhaitan’s reign. You must help her hunt down and burn the disguised undead among the Krytan populace before the clock ticks down and time runs out.

4) Tybalt, Sieran, and Forgal are revealed to have survived Claw Island thanks to the help of Livia and the Scepter of Orr. You gladly accept their aid in slaying Queen Zhaitan.

“This won’t end well.”

Despite the fact that this won’t happen, this was a wonderful read.

This won’t end well.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Actually, Queen Jenna was a robot sent from the future to kill Snaff.

Mission Completed, btw…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Actually, Queen Jenna was a robot

I think this is actually closer to the truth then you might think.

There are two things in the queens jubilee patch that (in my eyes) are off:

- Why would the queen that is happy that we survived wars / struggles create a dome with simulations of those actual struggles. Doesnt sound like something a queen would
do.

- Why would the queen “gift” us a bunch of robot guardians? Doesnt seem to be that big of an improvement, especially after seeing logans 1v1 fight with one.

The only thing that makes sense is that these are like trojans. That will keep us trapped in the dome when everyone groups up in there (like during the queens speech) + open the gates to Divinitys Reach to invading forces.

So yes. I think the queen is kidnapped by aetherblade pirates, held hostage in a steamcreature ridden base created by the inquest and replaced by a watchknight. In fact one of the asura storylines features an asura + steamcreatures that came from the future who talked about attacking divinities reach.

You can see during the Logan vs watchknight fight, the watchknight has ways to change their form in to whatever creature or person they want to. So changing in to the Queen shouldnt be an issue for them.

Might sound farfetched but ye…

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

You don’t actually believe that both Anise, her childhood friend, leader of the shining blade and an incredibly gifted and powerful mesmer, as well as her most devoted lover would be deceived by a cheap mesmer illusion on a piece of scrap metal?

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

You don’t actually believe that both Anise, her childhood friend, leader of the shining blade and an incredibly gifted and powerful mesmer, as well as her most devoted lover would be deceived by a cheap mesmer illusion on a piece of scrap metal?

Maybe she got replaced aswell

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

That was a big lol, now very 1 at work thinks i am crazy!

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

Sexually confused over his attraction to Queen Zhaitan, Logan Thackeray questions everything and runs away again.

This line alone had me in absolute stitches. :’) Great post.

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: THE DOCTOR.3510

THE DOCTOR.3510

I can’t believe nobody has actually figured it out yet. The only possibility is the most obvious one. SG-1 will pop into Divinitiy’s Reach through the asura gate. General O’Neill will mock everyone after Colonel Mitchell accidently shoots Jennah thinking shes a Goa’uld due to her mesmer magic, Jackson will be looking for artifacts trying to figure out what god is there, Colonel Carter will try to learn the asuran technology, Vala will hit on Logan and Anise to try to get at the royal treasure, and Teal’c wil do his eyebrow raising thing and say “indeed” a lot. Then all of them will go hunting for the 6 gods to free us from them.

You’re close, but I’m pretty sure that Jennah is Tokk’ra, so when they kill her, it starts a war between the Tokk’ra, Earth, and Tyria. Then they’re going to announce a new show called “Stargate Tyria”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

You’re close, but I’m pretty sure that Jennah is Tokk’ra, so when they kill her, it starts a war between the Tokk’ra, Earth, and Tyria. Then they’re going to announce a new show called “Stargate Tyria”

Queen Jenna will be the next assistant to the doctor ;O

u guys know who..

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: THE DOCTOR.3510

THE DOCTOR.3510

Queen Jenna will be the next assistant to the doctor ;O

u guys know who..

I think Carter would be a better assistant. Maybe Apophis somehow survived and is inside Trahearne, and then the human gods are the Ori, and they’re trying to open a rift in time and space. The Doctor will see it on his timey-wimey detector and fly the Tardis into it and end up in Tyria.