Queens Speech page updated!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

I just noticed when I went to look but if you go to the page, it has some weird effects over queen jennah. Like her eyes are crossed out and there is drawing all over the page. Its weird lol. Is this anets way of hinting at us???

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Looks like it’s not the smallest GW2 content update after all

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Solidmetalme.1927

Solidmetalme.1927

Just take a look at the release page.

Attachments:

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Yes, it is as if somebody is very unhappy and planning something

They’ve Xed out the queen’s eyes, painted a frown on her face, thrown paint to distort the title of “Queen’s Speech” and over the queen’s body.

Sounds like somebody doesn’t like the speech and plans to wreck the party…wonder who that could be looking up at the sky

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Solidmetalme.1927

Solidmetalme.1927

Ah kitten , just posted the same thing…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

wow good catch. That wasn’t there yesterday..

So I guess someone wants her dead. That pretty much rules out that Jennah is working for someone sinister.

I think it’s Anise that is behind all of this.

edit: on second thought, it can’t be Anise because that would interfere your human storyline.

IT HAS TO BE KIEL. Since she is easily disposable.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I’ve seen this theory before and thought about it myself. I would love for Kiel to really be the person behind the Aetherblades (or behind the larger organization that formed them and the Molten Alliance since it has been implied to be the same person). That would make her the personal nemesis that we’ve been told was coming.

That would be very ironic and interesting if we ended up voting our own nemesis into power! Please let this be true.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Someone will blow up the whole scene, same as every other living story so far…/yawn.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

That’s why you should never give a quaggan a paintbrush.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Now, I can figure out possibilties:

QJ got sequestred
Scarlet is a mesmer Making herself as Queen Jenah
Speech will talk something very bad
People will dislike the speech and become agressive.

in Clockwork Chaos

VOLKON.1290

Tick tock goes the clock
It’s almost time for time to stop
Something you all must understand
Your world is built on fog and sand

You’re out of time, your jig is done
It’s time for Scarlet to have her fun
She has some hard lessons to teach
To the people of Divinity’s Reach

So mark the date in permanent ink
The hour is later than you think
On the twentieth day she’ll start her games
And warm her hands over Kryta’s flames!

First thing that came to mind

#TeamJadeQuarry

(edited by VOLKON.1290)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

Looks like we need Batman…or BatQuaggan.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Sounds like a crazy, sadistic villain (like the Joker).
I can’t wait!

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Clockwork Chaos

Vol.5241

I really considering taking next Tuesday off. I don’t want anyone spoiling it ;|

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Honestly I like how they go about with this, definetely a way to create hype. I personally avoid the spoilers on fansites so big surprise, I’ll be waiting for you in 6-7 days.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Olterin Fire.5960

Olterin Fire.5960

New approach to hinting at the content, I think I like it. It’s certainly gotten me curious about what oh-so-predictable interruption will happen this time … sorry, sarcasm went into overdrive again. Will fix it asap.

WIthout light, there can be no darkness. Without darkness, there can be no light.

Sword Of Justice – Gunnar’s Hold

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

I just hope that this villain will not be shallow.
I wanna grand scheme, something to change the world, not play of bad-childhood spoiled royalry child.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: wintermute.4096

wintermute.4096

I can’t wait!

So, the one who opposes the self absorbed megalomaniac monarch with a knack for bloodsports, who erected a gigantic colosseum over the burnt down homes of canthan refugees is the crazy sadistic villain?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Caudecus is the Joker!

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a Krytan drakehound chasing Charr. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just… do things.”

Reads the ‘Watch out for Scarlet’ link
oh….pooh, I like my idea better.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

I can’t wait!

So, the one who opposes the self absorbed megalomaniac monarch with a knack for bloodsports, who erected a gigantic colosseum over the burnt down homes of canthan refugees is the crazy sadistic villain?

Yes. Because Scarlet is actually Jennah…from an alternate timeline!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

This “hey we’re crashing your party” is getting a bit old, but ahwell.

Hope they will have something amazing in store for us.

One – Piken Square

in Clockwork Chaos

VOLKON.1290

Scarlett has it out for Jenna because of her secret crush on Logan. It’s not Jenna that’s going to be captured, but Logan instead. At the end, however, Logan will escape and a broken Scarlett will be crying “Logan, Logan, if you leave, where will I go? What will I do?” To which he’ll reply “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a dam.”

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Scarlett has it out for Jenna because of her secret crush on Logan. It’s not Jenna that’s going to be captured, but Logan instead. At the end, however, Logan will escape and a broken Scarlett will be crying “Logan, Logan, if you leave, where will I go? What will I do?” To which he’ll reply “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a dam.”

I’m fine with that, as long as he actually says kitten (not dam)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Clockwork Chaos

Gabby.3205

I can’t wait!

Not for initially opposing, no, but for sending this kind of aggressive message, sure. She does sound crazy and sadistic. Scarlet seems to think that killing people and spreading chaos is a lot of fun. Also, villains that act like if our days were numbered by using the sounds of a clock for that, like if it was a joke, usually are pretty sadistic. Also, the rhymes.
But maybe I’m biased because Dr. Seuss’s stories used to creep me out when I was little.

Tarnished Coast

in Clockwork Chaos

VOLKON.1290

I can’t wait!

Not for initially opposing, no, but for sending this kind of aggressive message, sure. She does sound crazy and sadistic. Scarlet seems to think that killing people and spreading chaos is a lot of fun. Also, villains that act like if our days were numbered by using the sounds of a clock for that, like if it was a joke, usually are pretty sadistic. Also, the rhymes.
But maybe I’m biased because Dr. Seuss’s stories used to creep me out when I was little.

She sounds a lot like a member of the Nightmare Court, no?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: LordHogFred.3691

LordHogFred.3691

I can’t wait!

Yes. Because Scarlet is actually Jennah…from an alternate timeline!

This! I really hope that the crazy ideas WoodenPotatoes has been talking about are true. Despite the idea of an alternate timeline sounding a bit far fetched he put a fairly convincing argument forward.
This is well worth a watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMFEqz3GQ4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYUY9_i44IDNOs_Ja815mlA

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: frostyraziel.1854

frostyraziel.1854

That was just bunch of GW1 players mad at anet for the birthday presents.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

Wow, ArenaNet actually sent GW2 Guru a pocket watch? I’d say it sounds almost like the Mad King’s clock tower.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I could go for something that is like the Red Wedding from The Game of Thrones. Just… everybody dead. However, that might be a bit too much for a game that has a lot of kids in the audience.

in Clockwork Chaos

Gabby.3205

I could go for something that is like the Red Wedding from The Game of Thrones. Just… everybody dead. However, that might be a bit too much for a game that has a lot of kids in the audience.

Well, it could be something like the risen attack to the Orders just after Claw Island. Dead people everywhere, but still T rated.

Tarnished Coast

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

The thing with the Red Wedding is that you don’t actually see it coming. Whereas with Queen Jennah’s possible assassination, you already see the story building up to it. Even if she doesn’t get killed you will probably see some dramatic events. I say probably because ANet might let us down by not having a Battle for Divinity’s Reach.

in Clockwork Chaos

Gabby.3205

The thing with the Red Wedding is that you don’t actually see it coming. Whereas with Queen Jennah’s possible assassination, you already see the story building up to it. Even if she doesn’t get killed you will probably see some dramatic events. I say probably because ANet might let us down by not having a Battle for Divinity’s Reach.

You don’t see it coming? Alright, I don’t watch the TV series, maybe they never hinted it but I read all the books and the story certainly built up to it. Since Robb showed up with that girl, I was sure he had just lost the war. And you know, you win or you die. Also, there was that ritual that Stannis performed that killed two other "kings" before getting to Robb (according to Melisandre, it doesn't matter how it happens, as long as it happens). And when Robb left his wolf outside? Well, I said "that's it, he is dead". The Red Wedding was not half as bad in the book, too (Jeyne wasn't even there, and she sure wasn't pregnant. She never died in the books, also, and she is the reason for someone to be somewhere when something happen, though I'm not spoiling it).

Anyway, back to the topic, I don’t think Jennah will be killed, but I think that a lot of citizens will. Maybe some ministers.
She will probably be safely hiding somewhere else and just her clone will be “killed”. Just like Logan thought for a moment that she was killed during the CM story mode, I am expecting him to freak out again next week. There surely will be a lot of drama.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Gabby.3205)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Should we attach any significance to the colors used in the vandalism? Red, black, and green?

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

in Clockwork Chaos

Vol.5241

- deleted deleted -

[Permabanned on Forums]

(edited by Vol.5241)

in Clockwork Chaos

Gabby.3205

You might want to include spoilers. Or else you ruin it for non-readers.

I’m sorry, since the Red Wedding happened in the series a long time ago and everything I said happened before it, I didn’t thought I had to. But as you wish, I will include spoilers.

There. You might want to edit your quote.

Tarnished Coast

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

Should we attach any significance to the colors used in the vandalism? Red, black, and green?

Red – There will be blood
Black – Once you are dead you see black
Green – The hulk will be attending

3 colors are used – Half Life 3 Confirmed

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| Smitê – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Encoded.7460

Encoded.7460

Tick tock goes the clock
It’s almost time for time to stop
Something you all must understand
Your world is built on fog and sand

You’re out of time, your jig is done
It’s time for Scarlet to have her fun
She has some hard lessons to teach
To the people of Divinity’s Reach

So mark the date in permanent ink
The hour is later than you think
On the twentieth day she’ll start her games
And warm her hands over Kryta’s flames!

-From a mysterious Letter I have recieved

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

I hope she takes over the live-stream, too, to prevent us from getting spoiled.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I really considering taking next Tuesday off. I don’t want anyone spoiling it ;|

^This, indeed. Lets hope it’s not an epic fail.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

So the obvious thing to do is the make people think the obvious thing happened when really, it was a trick. The story is building up to the assassination, that will happen. Player are expecting it and we get to fight Scarlet and the Aetherblades inside Divinity’s Reach. The twist will be that Jennah was a mesmer clone.

Give people what they think will happened so you surprise them when you reveal it didn’t happen. If people think there will be an assassination, give them one. That way they will be surprised when it was a Watchknight.

I thought that was weird. What colour is sylvari blood?

I can’t wait!

I think Scarlet has a plan. The stuff happening in Lion’s Arch was an attempt to get Mai onto the Captain’s Council. If Scarlet was just crazy and Sadistic, why would she care about politics? There is more to Scarlet than just a sadistic crazy villain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

…I thought that was weird. What colour is sylvari blood?…

IIRC I think it was supposed to be a golden sap like substance, but don’t remember if it was in the novels or elsewhere I read it.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

…I thought that was weird. What colour is sylvari blood?…

IIRC I think it was supposed to be a golden sap like substance, but don’t remember if it was in the novels or elsewhere I read it.

I think it was in the beginning, once Anet started talking about the races. I think I remember reading something like that on GW2guru, when the devs/CMs used to post stuff there first (before the official forums). I think it all started with what happens if a limp is severed on a Sylvari. I think it started due to something like: Do they bleed out (if not properly attended/fixed), or do they regrow the limb eventually? Which then prompted some to wonder what color their blood was, or was it blood at all and not sap.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

This is an entertaining way to build up for the speech on the 20th. I’ve been hoping that we would see more interesting villains in GW2 and Scarlet seems like one with potential. From what we’ve seen, the character clearly has an ego and mischievous streak and that tells us a bit about thier personality. I’m interested in learning more.

It’s fun to see the theories that spring up from things like this. But I can’t think of anything in GW2 connected with those colors offhand.

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Well this is certainly getting more interesting….

I LOVE the poem they’ve sent out, mysterious, terrifying, and fun.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

Based on the colours I hope not. It’s nice that Google is helping people search though.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

wow good catch. That wasn’t there yesterday..

So I guess someone wants her dead. That pretty much rules out that Jennah is working for someone sinister.

I think it’s Anise that is behind all of this.

edit: on second thought, it can’t be Anise because that would interfere your human storyline.

And then once we kill Kiel off, Evon Gnashblade can claim his rightful seat on the Council!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I hope they actually have balls to kill her, even if it means inconsistency with personal storylines.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Personally I would say killing her would be too “simple” so I actually think that they will do something more sinister than that.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

I hope they actually have balls to kill her, even if it means inconsistency with personal storylines.

You don’t think Logan and/or Anise would have every possible scenario planned, considering there was already an attack?