Queens Speech page updated!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

The thing with the Red Wedding is that you don’t actually see it coming. Whereas with Queen Jennah’s possible assassination, you already see the story building up to it. Even if she doesn’t get killed you will probably see some dramatic events. I say probably because ANet might let us down by not having a Battle for Divinity’s Reach.

Actually, at least in the books, you saw that coming.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I hope they actually have balls to kill her, even if it means inconsistency with personal storylines.

You don’t think Logan and/or Anise would have every possible scenario planned, considering there was already an attack?

They are characters in a game run by ANet. If ANet wants a storyline where the queen gets killed, she gets killed. But I guess we’ll see.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

But if the queen is killed off, then there can be a new election? That means Team Gnashblade will be back with a vengeance!

#KingEvon

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

But if the queen is killed off, then there can be a new election? That means Team Gnashblade will be back with a vengeance!

#KingEvon

Queen Anise forevah!

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

#KingEvon

If the queen died, there wouldn’t be an election.. That’s why she is queen! Most likely the ministry would try to take direct control of the kingdom, while the shining blade would immediately freak out and run all over the place like chickens with their heads cut off looking for any more heirs.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: zeromius.1604

zeromius.1604

The thing with the Red Wedding is that you don’t actually see it coming. Whereas with Queen Jennah’s possible assassination, you already see the story building up to it. Even if she doesn’t get killed you will probably see some dramatic events. I say probably because ANet might let us down by not having a Battle for Divinity’s Reach.

Actually, at least in the books, you saw that coming.

Yeah, the books do provide more details that allude to it happening. See, even though you know it will happen you don’t know when and how until it actually happens. Whatever that thing is might have happened after the wedding. ANet has already hinted at Anise’s possible treachery. If I say anymore about what ANet has planned I might inadvertently spoil “A Storm of Swords”.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

This is bringing back fond memories of Obey vs. Dismantle in GW1, and as such I love it because that was a fun marketing gimmick IMO.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

#KingEvon

How would a charr become king of a human institution? Royalty is through birthright, not through demcoracy. I voted for Evon too, but that’s one dream too far :-P

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

This is bringing back fond memories of Obey vs. Dismantle in GW1, and as such I love it because that was a fun marketing gimmick IMO.

Yeah, that was a great time. We were looking for clues everywhere. I remember posting jokingly that an Anet employee could type “kumquat” and we’d all go nuts looking for the hidden meaning, and Martin Kerstein immediately posted “KUMQUAT”.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/War_in_Kryta_marketing

Akin to the hardcore PR for War in Kryta. If the White Mantle is the superior organization behind all of this I will be very impressed and excited.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

I just read the post on guru… THIS IS AMAZING!!! way to go ANET. i literally am giddy with joy thinking about this mystery. This is even better than the hunt for final rest (which kinda turned out anti-climactic anyway) This is the stuff that RPGs are built on. Great stories and mysteries that haunt your conscious mind, all day and night until they are solved. I kittening love this game

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I just read the post on guru… THIS IS AMAZING!!! way to go ANET. i literally am giddy with joy thinking about this mystery. This is even better than the hunt for final rest (which kinda turned out anti-climactic anyway) This is the stuff that RPGs are built on. Great stories and mysteries that haunt your conscious mind, all day and night until they are solved. I kittening love this game

What are you going on about? What mystery?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

#KingEvon

Problem the people of Kryta will never allow a Charr to be King. Also I doubt the Charr High Legions will let a gladium be king of a human nation, particularly the Flame Legion.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in Clockwork Chaos

BoogerSammich.7189

What are you going on about? What mystery?

This Scarlet character, who exactly is it?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Logan is plotting with Anise to take the throne in the Lifetime Movie Network original, The Queen’s Speech!

in Clockwork Chaos

BoogerSammich.7189

Logan is plotting with Anise to take the throne in the Lifetime Movie Network original, The Queen’s Speech!

Scarlet Johanson is playing the queen

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

#KingEvon

Problem the people of Kryta will never allow a Charr to be King. Also I doubt the Charr High Legions will let a gladium be king of a human nation, particularly the Flame Legion.

He’s joking. Obviously he meant King Chauncey Von Snuffles III.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

This is getting interesting. I’m just hoping it has more depth than “Look someone’s crashing another festival.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Death of Queen means wind into backs of separatists, and also good news for alot of charrs. Im 100% sure that war between Ascalon and Kryta would emerge in no time.
Im pretty sure centaurs would take adventage of her death too.

All in all, it would have too much impact on whole Tyria to be placed into bi-weekly release, since its momentous world-changing happening, and LS is about farming and festivals not moving the world…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

Can’t wait for Tuesday!

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Its been updated again. Now with a new tag

Attachments:

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

So Scarlet is tagger, and hacker too. Real steaming punk!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: werbear.7135

werbear.7135

Scarlet is tagging? This reminds me of the launch trailer no one understood and most people hated… Will she turn Jenna into stone and force her to walk over hot coals?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ari Kagura.9182

Ari Kagura.9182

Maybe it’s a little nit-picky but wouldn’t it make more sense if the graffiti was in New Krytan instead of plain English?

“I control my fate!” — Claire Farron
I am Fleeting Flash, in-game dungeon cosplayer of Reddit Refugees [RR] .

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ash.5274

Ash.5274

So, one of the achievements will be to remove ‘Scarlet Was Here’ graffiti from Divinity’s Reach? :p

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Maybe it’s a little nit-picky but wouldn’t it make more sense if the graffiti was in New Krytan instead of plain English?

…Maybe Scarlett is actually not from Tyria?

Edit – My mind is starting to melt from the possibilities now…..THANKS!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So, one of the achievements will be to remove ‘Scarlet Was Here’ graffiti from Divinity’s Reach? :p

Don’t forget, it’ll need to be repeated 100-150 times.

Anyways,
Has anyone tried to do what people did with the War in Kryta picture/pages? Mess with the colors/code/whatever of the pages/images? Anything hidden on there now?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

Don’t forget, it’ll need to be repeated 100-150 times.

Anyways,
Has anyone tried to do what people did with the War in Kryta picture/pages? Mess with the colors/code/whatever of the pages/images? Anything hidden on there now?

If they haven’t they probably in the process of doing so now. The problem is how much is actual clues how much is ‘pranks’ to keep us guessing?

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tina.1683

Tina.1683

Eeeep that’s scary

FA- Drgn
Fort Tinawood? Yes.
Fort Aspentina? Yes.