Watchwork bag rewards gone??

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Enigmus.3895

Enigmus.3895

I had a stack of tickets and bag rewards in my inventory when update went live. forced to log and download new update. Upon logging back in i started opening some of the bags only to find the money rewards were no longer present. So i spent XX amount of gold on tickets to use for rewards, had already received the rewards but since i hadn’t opened the bags before the update i get screwed? Can we get Anet to confirm if this is a bug or not?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

I hate to say it dude, you won’t get compensated… At this point I would just move on from it and know for next time to clean up all yours chars etc before each update because you really never know what anerf has up thier sleeves… I really wish they would have at the very least, kept the old bags as is, and implemented newer bags from gaunlet kills after nerf so people didn’t get kittened over such as yourself.

Best of luck

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Shoulda opened those bags when you had the chance.

Post edited by moderator

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

(edited by Moderator)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Unfortunately, I doubt it’s a bug. ANet made it clear through their nerfs to Subject 7 and Dead Eye that they didn’t intend for the gauntlet to be used for farming. I’m interpreting it as essentially confirmed since ANet has not responded to any of the threads noting this change, despite quite a bit of dev activity on these forums this afternoon.

EDIT: confirmed that it’s intentional

(edited by Vick.6805)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

This is totally our fault, we dropped the ball on this plain and simple. We planned to have this messaged ahead of time to be fair to everyone, communication broke down between those who knew it was supposed to be messaged, and those who were supposed to message it and it simply didn’t happen.

As game director this is ultimately my fault first and foremost, and I’m sorry for those who potentially lost some karma as a result. It is our policy to message these kind of changes ahead of time with lots of warning, I’ll do everything possible to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future.

I’d recommend not using your karma consumables yet, give us a day or two to try and see what options we have available to help mitigate the issue.

If they are getting thier Karma back, We want our reward that we already earned back as well.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

You must have known that a nerf was coming. I, as well as most people I know, made sure to clean out all their tickets and bags before the patch, as that was one of the more obvious nerfs.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: The Meat Wagon.7194

The Meat Wagon.7194

You must have known that a nerf was coming. I, as well as most people I know, made sure to clean out all their tickets and bags before the patch, as that was one of the more obvious nerfs.

This. When a farm is as lucrative as dead-eye, you get your money and run.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

GW2: Exploit Hard. Exploit Early.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Yeah, no reason to just leave unopened bags in your inventory like that.

Sadly, I had JUST bought a ton of tickets yesterday. Oh well. Things change in MMO’s, that’s just how it is.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.