I like dying over and over and over

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

with no way to counter it.

Died to a regilar non-elite mob, non-silver…nothing special…2 hit me …first swing knocked down and second swing comes before I get any control back to my character …wham dead….

Then a couple players finally find me and rez me. I attempt to run away…Wham dead. I get rezzed agian….fish explodes…repeat this 10 times. The next 5 or 6 are AOE’s and mobs that won’t stop pursuing.

Terrible….this combined with the stupid center stand of WvW has completely ruined the game.

Oh and I never did make it to the dragon to even hit it once.

I really like losing control of my character and not have any counter ability….please more of this! Also having random one shot AOE’s that are not counterable at all is a good thing too! Please may I have another Sir!

Seriously I have to question the competency of your staff.

(edited by Skeletor.9360)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

i still havent died during the fights so maybe its just u :|

in Tequatl Rising

Skeletor.9360

i still havent died during the fights so maybe its just u :|

That is an obvious lie. There were dead bodies all over the place.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

No offense, but Beast is right. It’s probably just you. I rarely die during the fight against Tequatl, and I know most of the people there probably don’t die that much.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

Is it a lie? I maybe died three or four times during my 4 battles against the new Tequatl.
If you dodge,jump,avoid and heal yourself at the right times you will not die often.

(edited by Ghisteslohm.7803)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Fender.3624

Fender.3624

I haven’t died yet as well. If you are that squishy, stay back and defend the turrets. You will still get the credit even if you did not hit teq.

in Tequatl Rising

Skeletor.9360

No offense, but Beast is right. It’s probably just you. I rarely die during the fight against Tequatl, and I know most of the people there probably don’t die that much.

Screenshot or it didn’t happen.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I haven’t died yet as well. If you are that squishy, stay back and defend the turrets. You will still get the credit even if you did not hit teq.

Will you though? There has been others stating that the people maning the turrets received no reward in their instance?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I’ve played the event four times and only died once. I play an engineer. I do not have anything that gives me vigor or increases my endurance in my particular build, I don’t have fantastic heals, and I’m visually impaired irl.

So, uh.. have you tried dodge rolling? Healing? Staying near Guardians or, hell, asking if you can group with a water ele because you need help? Anything? Sincerely wondering if this is a troll post after this:

Screenshot or it didn’t happen.

lol how is he supposed to provide a single screenshot that shows him “rarely dying” during an entire 15 minute event

(edited by Egon Vidar.9125)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

please give us more fish head mines that re-spawn on explosion

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: cyborG.3026

cyborG.3026

Change your build or something. Adapt to the situation and get better. Dodge some, jump some, heal some, jesus & stop complaining

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

More stuns and knockbacks too, i need to be feared into a poison field a little more also.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

More stuns and knockbacks too, i need to be feared into a poison field a little more also.

Oh and hit a few more times with tequatl fingers as you are heading towards that poison field.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

ITT: Players ask to be spoonfed.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

But you CAN counter it, just learn to play.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I went down twice on my first ever try, didn’t die though, it’s you.

Will likely die less now I know what to expect. Don’t wear zerk gear if you can’t handle it.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RvLeshrac.2673

RvLeshrac.2673

Doesn’t everyone love getting spammed with mechanics that cause you to completely lose control of your character for a period of 3-5 seconds solid, with no chance of avoidance?